B.S. in Computer Information Systems
Business Intelligence Consultant
Design and implementation of a global, enterprise class Spotfire environment. Performed day to day administration of Spotfire, including group/library management, upgrades, monitoring log files, performance tuning, troubleshooting and reporting. Documented best practices guides as well as proper administration and configuration. Collaborated with business personnel to define requirements of development efforts. Reported progress and status of assigned tasks to the project teams and managers. Used JConsole to monitor server health and edit configurations
Environment: Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office 2010, Tibco Spotfire, Tibco Spotfire WebPlayer, Tibco Spotfire Enterprise Player, Tibco Spotfire Statistics, SharePoint, SQL
Business Intelligence Consultant September 2011-December 2011
As a consultant I installed, configured and deployed Tableau, Spotfire Client, Enterprise Player and WebPlayer to over 200 users
Configured the Spotfire Application Server and the WebPlayer Server for optimal use
Suggested best practices for the Server infrastructure, Information Model, Library setup, and group administration
Performed daily admin tasks of user registration, security configuration, usage monitoring and answering how to questions.
Optimized Information links and queries to increase performance Design and implementation of a global, enterprise class Spotfire environment
Installed and Configured the Spotfire Statistics Services on a standalone Installation
Environment: Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office 2007, Tibco Spotfire, Tibco Spotfire WebPlayer, Tibco Spotfire Enterprise Player, Tibco Spotfire Statistics Services, SharePoint, PowerView
System Administrator June 2008-September 2011
Confidential,Indianapolis, IN 46268
Provide first-line user support for in house and commercial programs to include Assay Explorer, Isentris, Tableau and Spotfire. Developed specialized queries that address specific scientist & group needs and are not met by standard reports or queries. Developed user documentation and assist with production rollout and user training. Participated in system evolution activities and tested new enhancements and improvements before release to the users. Administer system security and user access.
As a Spotfire Administrator I rolled out the client and web player to 70 + users, configured accounts and built information links to suit user needs. Configured server so that Spotfire would run properly. Performed daily admin tasks of user registration, security configuration, usage monitoring and answering how to questions.
Environment: Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office 2007, Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Assay Explorer, Symyx Isentris and Draw, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer
Confidential, March 2007- Jun 2008
Harper Woods, Michigan
• As an office manager I took up the coordination tasks of coordinating meetings of client and staffs. I was responsible for maintenance of daily office operations and maintenance of calendar which would be referred by the Board of Directors. I also took part in payroll activities using QuickBooks and managed some of the activities in human resources like invoice checking, enrollment process and working on feedback of employees regarding changes in organization. Managed and oversaw office budgets and served as liaison to financial officers.
Environment: Ms Office and QuickBooks Pro
Web Content Specialist Contract Position Jan 2007- March 2007
• Installed, configured, and trained staff in web content loading and asset management
• Responsible for entering data and assembling web pages using Interwoven v 6.5
• Built hierarchical structures for content to reside in.
• Built commercial web applications with team members.
• Worked with the business users and developers from other regions/countries to plan, develop, test and execute changes/enhancements to the website.
Environment: HTML, Interwoven Teamsite, PHP, Windows XP, Adobe PhotoShop, MySQL
Assistant Manager of Web Content Team July 2004- Jan 2007
• Oversaw categorization of existing content on intranet home page, including user focus groups and usability testing
• Oversaw maintenance and daily operations of internet.
• Experience in user-centered design, writing test cases, SDLC, usability, and software/web user interface design.
• Managed implementation and vendor relations for Interwoven TeamSite content management tool.
• Worked collaboratively with IT Applications, Creative, and User Experience teams to facilitate internet strategy, usability testing and performance management
• Extend business-owner content contribution using Interwoven TeamSite content management
• Streamlined operations to meet tight deadlines with reduced staffing levels
• Managed two separate internet redesign/re-architecture projects covering more than 80% of entire site
• Worked with internal departments to migrate their external websites from old look to new look
• Analyzed server logs and click rates, used data for redesign of page elements
• Configuration of Content Server security, users, and content types, defining content metadata and web check in screens, creating and maintaining Content Publisher projects to translate content from Word to HTML
Environment: Windows XP, Project Management, Ubuntu, Interwoven Teamsite, Media Bin and Open Deploy, HTML, PHP, CGI, CSS, Adobe Photoshop elements 3.0, ACDSee 6.0 & 7.0, Sony Vegas 6.0
Network Engineer Jun 2000- Apr 2002
• Setup and configuration of network printers
• Configuration of Windows 2000 for mobile computers
• Configuration of group and local security policy
• Managed files and directories
• Developed and co-wrote procedures for installation
• Set-up and Management of user accounts
• Installed and configured network protocols
• Monitored system performance
• Identified areas of operation which needed upgraded equipment such as modems, fiber optic cables and telephone wires
• Implemented Active Directory and DNS
• Managed Active Directory performance
• Implemented, managed and troubleshoot of hardware devices and drivers
• Monitored system performance
• Designed LAN’s and performed LAN capacity planning
• Primary VPN trainer for new sailors and business partners