Languages: C, T - SQL, SQL, JAVA (basics), MYSQL, Hive (HQL), Oracle, Python (Basic), R (Basic)
Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, UNIX, Linux.
Tools: IBM Cognos 10.2.4, IBM Cognos 11.0.7, Tableau 10.4, Banner ODS 8.5, IBM Cognos, JIRA, Framework Manager 11 & 10, Teradata, Netezza, MS Access, SQL servers, MySQL, Toad for Oracle 12.1, Micro strategy, AWS
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Worked with IBM Cognos 10.2.4, IBM Cognos 11.0.7, Report Studio, IBM Cognos Framework Manager, Tableau 10.4, IBM Cognos Administration, and Banner ODS 8.5 Administrative User Interface, Advanced Oracle SQL queries with SQLTools on Oracle 11g, IData Data Cookbook, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Toad for Oracle 12.1
- Reported lifecycle management; user requirements analysis; advanced report development; data preparation; maintenance, updates, and customization of Framework Manager metadata models;
- Denormalization for performance and slotted views; periodic data freezes; ETL maintenance; data validation; data lineage; data access and delivery, information dashboard development;
- Role-based security and auditing; fine-grained access control; metadata management; Oracle Reports decommissioning and legacy report migration into IBM Cognos; coordination of fix packs and upgrades;
- Created, updated and maintained materialized views and its scheduling.
- Root cause analysis; user training. Business functional areas include: HR, Registrar, Business, Admissions, Financial Aid, University Affairs, Athletics, and Finance
- Managed BI task in Team Dynamix
Software Engineer Analyst
- Obtained requirements through collaboration with developers and the product owner and work with the project team to develop realistic and prioritized functional requirements
- Responsible for to ensure data quality assurances, data migration, data integration, data validation, data analysis and data compliance.
- Mentored and guided junior software engineers.
- Given presentations to technical and non-technical people.
- Maintained social skills that help initiate friendly relations with team members and associates.
- Working with stakeholders, developers and production teams across units to identify business needs and solution options.
- Maintained SQL scripts, indexes and complex queries for analysis and extraction.
- Set up test scenarios, test data and executing system Integration testing and UAT.
- Followed Agile Methodology of software development.
- Given advice to SQL optimization and peer reviewing the SQL scripts.
- Developed macros and using V-lookup, Pivot Tables, advanced functions with Microsoft Excel to enhance the data analysis and data compliance.
- Performed data validation, and data analysis tools: Tera data, MS Access 2010, SQL server, Netezza and Hadoop.
- Tuned the SQL queries to ensure optimal performance.
- Documented the client requirements, requirement traceability matrix and bug details.
- Creating test cases based on requirement specifications for bug fixes, minor enhancements for any application in Commercial/ Corporate Banking
- Tracked and assigned detects and its status in tools likes Quality center and JIRA.