- Effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with creativity and timeliness
- Able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Developed knowledge about Retail, Banking and Financial Sector Domain
- Trained and worked in Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Database Design.
- Worked in SQL, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Office suite.
- Worked and trained in tools like IBM DataStage, Ab Initio and Tableau.
Analyst - Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Lead project and developing project plans (objectives, scope, and timing)
- Documented business requirements, maintained all documentation related to project
- Involved in requirement refinement and making of BRD and MDD
- Collected, analyzed and managed quantitative data, cleansed data using technical and business validation rules.
- Visualize data insights using data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Responsible for preparing the test case for unit testing and user acceptance testing.
- Involved in developing the applications in Data warehousing using ETL tools like Ab Initio and IBM DataStage.
- Responsible for designing and developing the SQL queries for data management, reporting and analysis.
- Translated business needs into data requirements and data structures in support of reporting, and analytics
- Understood business objectives, data questions, and site-tagging problems to ensure accuracy of data.
- Work with SMEs to model systems, data modelling, and prototyping.
- Support SMEs in data definition and mapping tasks using SQL, created dashboard using Tableau.
- Support testing of requirements from beginning to end and identify issues as early as possible
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services.
- Collected, analyzed and managed quantitative data using ETL tools and created meaningful reports to drive business decisions. Created ETL mappings to transform data to layouts of external systems.