- Around 9+ of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform involved in all stages including configuration, architectural design, development, enhancements, testing, implementation and maintenance of Multi - tier and web-based applications.
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets.
- Experience in Salesforce development including Apex Classes / Controllers, Visualforce, Apex Triggers, S-Controls and used Salesforce API.
- Participated complete life cycle of Salesforce projects using Agile methodologies with the helps tools Rally or Jira.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud & App-exchange applications.
- Worked with command line interface, import wizard to migrate the data from Oracle database, also used Apex Data Loader to perform the DML operations by using CSV files.
- Experience in working on various aspects of CRM techniques like Campaign management, Order management, Account management, Case management and Forecasting.
- Hands on working experience in Custom Profiles, Role Hierarchy, and User Management.
- Experience in maintaining, enhancing, and creating workflows, triggers, assignments rule and validation rules.
- Experience with activities related to SFDC, Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration, and deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups.
- Extensive working experience on different work environments including Development, Test, UAT and Production. Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience and documentation skills which includes Conducting User Interviews, transforming business requirements into user requirement specification, Functional Requirement Specifications Document (FRD) and Use Case Narratives.
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, SOQL and SOSL.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with solid communication and leadership skills to develop creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Conduct Release Management tasks required to promote tested functionality from sandbox into a production environment.
Salesforce Technologies: Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, App Builder, Case Management, Email Alerts, Force.com IDE, Developer Console
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MS-Access
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Tools: MS Office, Jira, Rally
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business needs.
- Involved in Salesforce .com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visualforce pages and APEX Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Developed Test classes and maintained minimum of 90% code coverage
- Created Apex schedule jobs to perform the same operations in a scheduled time.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards as per the business requirements.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Analyzed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.
- Performed Data Management, including Data Integration from external data sources using APIs, web services as well as importing and exporting large volumes of data.
- Developed training plans, materials, and documentation for business users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinated new users and ongoing training sessions.
Environment: Force.com IDE, APEX classes, APEX triggers, APEX Data loader, WINDOWS, SQL, Oracle, AJAX, Java Script, XML, HTML, CSS
Confidential, Columbia, SC
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Create a user interface in Lightning using Aura components, CSS, Bootstrap for a user to enter case details and submit in to Salesforce.
- Created a complete file upload utility in Lightning, Apex classes and SOQL so that users can attach files in the form and upload them to Salesforce case record.
- Create a lookup utility using Lightning, Apex classes and SOSL to lookup Users and add them as a Case Team to the case record.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Used Salesforce1 simulator during the development to test if the lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Created Test methods to make sure the code coverage of apex class and triggers is above 90%.
- Created various email templates based on various stages of case progression.
- Created triggers to send out emails to the case owner and case team along with the attachments after the case record is created.
- Created workflow rules to send out email alerts and assign the cases to queues.
Environment: Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, App Builder, Case Management, Email Alerts, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Java Script, HTML, CSS
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing, and Customer service. Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and work flows of the organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Developed APEX Triggers and Classes as required.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to Salesforce.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers, and Page Layouts.
- Performed Unit Testing and Regression Testing.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log
Environment: Salesforce, Force.com IDE, Java, Eclipse, JDK 1.4, Apex, Visualforce, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Cognos, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server 2005, Quality Center.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured the Analytical Snapshots to dump the data on a regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Created Custom fields, pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formulas to the custom objects.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Eclipse
- Performed Regression Testing and Integration Testing.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports, and dashboard on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics
Environment: Force.com IDE, APEX classes, APEX triggers, APEX Data loader, WINDOWS, SQL, Oracle, AJAX, Java Script, XML, J Developer
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Customization of the product for the need of producing the bills for a large broadband & cable customer base in C/C++.
- Experienced with requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing and delivery.
- Prepared high-level design documents.
- Detecting memory leaks using Insure++ and fixing them on time before the delivery.
- Developing VB application to analyze the XML data in excels sheets.
- Developing Perl Scripts to parse the output XML files and generate statistics.
- Preparing unit test cases and executing unit and subsystem testing in Confidential Quality Center
- Involved in quality meetings to improve the quality of the project.
- Used CA Harvest Change Manager ( Confidential XtraC) for managing change requests, tracking the defects in the system and code check in.
- Used Confidential operational tools (AMC, A&C) for testing and running jobs.
- Porting the existing prepaid application from Windows to HP UNIX in C++.
- Developing Billing and Account Management System.
- Developing Thread Pool and Connection Pool to make the application multi-threaded
- Maintenance of Network Gateway module that interacts with SS7 stack
- Fixing major defects at onsite in short time.
- Developing Perl scripts for analyzing XML transaction data.
- Fixing scalability issues like memory leaks and core dumps.
- Making load simulators for testing.
- Traveled to Confidential Mobile site (Coimbatore, India) for testing support.
- Traveled to HP Labs, Singapore for load testing and load balancing
Environment: C++, Oracle 9i, Pro*C, UNIX, HPOC SS7 Platform, TCP/IP