- Over 7 plus years of experience in SFDC CRM platform as Salesforce administrator / developer using Visualforce, Apex and Java technologies.
- Experienced in administration, configuration, implementation and SFDC CRM and Salesforce applications working on Visual force and Apex .
- Proficient with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Involved in different phases of development. Experience using Waterfall, Agile software development methodology.
- Good Knowledge on Sales force Lightning experience. Worked on various lightning components for developing dynamic web apps for mobiles and desktop devices.
- Experienced using Salesforce Lightning UI. Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Experience in Customizing, Enhancing and Integrating Salesforce.com Applications.
- Proven Skills in deploying API and WSDL solutions to enable real - time and batch data exchange for 3rdparty systems and SFDC.
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying Salesforce CRM. Strong skills in creating, troubleshooting and modifying Visual force pages and Apex code .
- Experience with Apex language, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Apex Scheduler and Visual force pages and Controllers.
- Extensive work experience using Force.com Web services (apps REST API, SOAP API, Bulk API and Metadata API) for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Hands on experience in designing the custom objects, custom fields, custom tabs, custom reports, Role based page layouts.
- Involved in Custom integration of Workflow, Approval Process, Outbound messages, Field Updates, Email Services, Security Controls, App Exchange and Sandbox Data loading.
- Good in analyzing Business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce Objects, Master-detail and Look-up Relationships.
- Experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like APEX Data Loader .
- Experienced in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox and Migrating code from one sandbox to the other).
- Experience in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Good in creating Reports, Dashboards, report extractions to various formats and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Flourished in both independent and collaborative work environments with quick learning abilities and excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Acquainted and well-versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service. Worked on recommend solutions for Business processes to improve their processes using SFDC.
Force.com: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers), S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Campaign Management, Case Management.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, MYSQL.
Tools: Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse IDE, Iframe, Canvas.
Platforms: Windows, Windows Server, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project.
Operating Systems: 10/ 8.1/7/2000/ NT/98/95, MS-DOS, UNIX.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created Lightning Components and Server-Side Controllers to meet the business requirements. Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Created app pages, home pages integrating the custom components for salesforce lightning and salesforce1 mobile app . Developed Salesforce.com custom application using Apex , Visual force and AppExchange .
- Proven track record in implement solutions for core Service Cloud and Sales Cloud applications. (Lead to Opportunity, Accounts and Custom objects, Cases, Solution and Knowledge, etc.).
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data List, Command Link and Command Button
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Custom Objects, Components, Visual Force Pages, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force Platform in Salesforce environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on Sales Cloud by creating standard objects like accounts and contacts. Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing. Worked on Unit testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Interacted with various Business User Groups to gather the document requirements. Worked closely with Business Analysts to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, marketing cloud, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer and Lightning Experience.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in various activities of the project, like development meeting, requirement gathering, and analyzing requirements, documenting the functional and non functional requirements.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning, implementation and designed the data model to transform the existing business process to Sales force.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom Apps, Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom buttons, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Pages, Apex classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Workflows and Approval Processes for various functional needs in the application.
- Created various Visual Force or html email templates for Email Alerts using triggers and approval process for the clients and customers.
- Involved on creating Lightning Pages inside Lightning Community Builder. Used Streaming API to implement push and publish service as per the client requirement.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding various Custom validation rules and Custom formulas.
- Worked on Test Cases by developing Test Classes to meet the required Code Coverage in Sales force.
- Worked on Data Mapping using excel sheets to map all the existing fields from Client and Mainframe Applications to Sales force.
- Worked with SQL Server management studio to execute complex SQL queries using client and Sales force schema. Used Sales force Developer Console to execute apex codes and SOQL Queries to verify Sales force data.
- Worked with Data Loader to update, insert and delete records using excel sheets as a part of the data migration.
- Used XML based Web Services using SOAP/WSDL for common interface across all internal and external application and users.
- Worked on Data cleaning with excel sheets to avoid duplicate records using External ID. Integrated Sales force CRM with Siebel CRM explicitly using web services API.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance support and administration services including periodic data cleaning and fixing runtime issues.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Web Services, Security Controls, WSDL, Sandbox data loading, Lightning App Builder, Web Services (Bulk API & Metadata API )
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom classes for visual force page, custom controllers using force.com IDE and Apex.
- Created custom reports and enhanced salesforce.com environment as per user needs using Apex and Visual force pages.
- Developed Email handlers using Apex for generating PDFs from Leads received from several sources using Apex.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed the Page layouts, Workflow rules, Tasks, Formula fields, Field Updates, Record Types, Report Types, E-Mails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
- Developed various Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Setup Live Agent as part of Case Management implementation inside Service Cloud.
- Worked on Service Cloud Communities sharing Business Process extend them across offices, departments, outward to Customers and Partners.
- Implemented Configuration, Customization and Development with Salesforce.com on Service and Sales Cloud.
- Using Lightning technology like building mobile apps visually by lightning app builder and it is easy to modify.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for Sales Force, VF pages. Worked on Bulk Triggers, Nested Queries and had written code for Future methods by calling it from triggers.
- Integrated using SOAP based web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Custom objects, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes, Web Services (REST API & SOAP API) and Visualforce Pages.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in requirements gathering, business process analysis, solution designing and documentation.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation rules, Work flows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Developed Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce Pages considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirement.
- Set up field level access for each custom object created based on the user's role within the organization Customized field and page layout for the standard objects like Account, Contact, and Leads.
- Defined look up and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects.
- Handled administrator functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards and other routine tasks.
- Created Workflow Rules and defined related tasks, Time- triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Used Data loader for data migration and integration.
- Used Picklists, Dependent Picklists and Record types to enforce data quality.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to customize Standard reports and create Custom reports.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Service Cloud, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading and force.cm IDE.
- Identified and business requirements and translated them to technical specifications for Force.com.
- Developed Reports, Dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Developed on Sandbox environments and performed timely deployments on production servers.
- Developed custom controller classes and extensions to standard controllers using Apex. Implemented Apex Triggers, Apex REST Services and Custom Apex Controllers.
- Developed Apex web methods in to integrate force.com applications with company’s website.
- Created Custom Visual force pages and Visual force Templates to customize the user experience.
- Involved in creating the Tabs, Links and Visual Force pages to configure the application in Salesforce Managed ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Maintained users, roles, profiles, sharing rules and public groups as part of managing security on SFDC.
- Developed training plans, materials, and documentation for Salesforce.com users to keep materials updated.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in different Roles and Subordinates.
- Developed and communicated a schedule for future releases/enhancements. Involved in data import into SFDC using Apex Data Loader through CSV files.
- Created Documents, Presentations, and Reports using Conga Composer by automatically populating templates with data from any standard or custom object.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Apex REST Services, Sales Marketing, Visualforce Pages, Outbound Messages, Security Controls, App Exchange, Service Cloud, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Sandbox data loading and force.cm IDE.
- Analyzed the requirements based on business data and user requirements.
- Worked on developing a web application based on Java. Worked on different design patterns.
- Responsible for creating and updating applications related understanding documents.
- Actively involved in writing Test scripts and doing System testing for JRE and IE8 browser compatibility for my applications.
- Responsible for requirement gathering along with business analyst. Actively participated in weekly and monthly status& business user meetings.
- Involved in conducting meetings with Pfizer business users for understanding gaps in the CTO applications.
- Creating programs to use JMS and message queuing to process requests. Involved in the Development and Deployment of Stateless Session beans.
- Generated deployment descriptors for EJBs using XML. Used JDBC to communicate with database.
- Developed GUI related changes using JSP, HTML and client validations using Java script.
- Involved in writing Managed Beans/Controller logic for assigned modules. Responsible for developing the functionalities as per use case document.
- Responsible for writing navigation-rules and configuring managed beans in Faces-config.xml file.
- Implemented Java documentation for complete application.