- Over 8+ years of professional IT experience.
- 6+ years of experience on Salesforce CRM platform as Certified developer & administrator using Force.com, Apex and Visual Force and other web tools.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Have extensive experience in implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Workflow Rules, and Assignment Rules.
- Experienced in creating the Lightning components and Lightning Applications .
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Page Layouts, Approvals, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Hands on experience in implementing Security and Sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization and creating various profiles and configure the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Expertise in customizing standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports (Summary reports, tabular reports, Pie charts) and Dashboards and Report folders for different user profiles as per the requirements.
- Experienced in implementing various advanced fields like Pick lists, Custom Formula Fields, Many to Many Relationships, Lookups, Master - Details, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, Field updates & Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience with SFDC Service console, customer portal, case management, knowledge base, customer communities and service account management
- Good insight in to the Health and Financial Domain.
- Review/Adjust/Write Apex and Visual Force page builds to ensure we keep code coverage at a high percentage as well as meet business needs.
- Experience working in Agile methodology, Scrum methodology, Waterfall model and Test driven development.
- Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) and S-Control.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Experienced in Salesforce.com Live Agent Console setup in Service Cloud and experienced in Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud.
- In-depth understanding of Cloud computing services SAAS, PAAS, IAAS applications including CRM business process like SFA (Salesforce Automation) dealing with Customer Acquisition and customer retention.
- Proficient in dealing with functionalities related to sales cloud & service cloud, Marketing cloud, Community Cloud, Custom Cloud and Analytics Cloud.
- Experienced in creating the Mail Merge Templates and implementing it in various custom and standard objects.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, and Force.com Rest API .
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Deployed Salesforce components using meta-data API across various Sandbox and Production instances with Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool .
- Hands on experience in building Reports, Dashboards,Analytics Snapshot for Standard and custom Report types for the business users and management.
- Setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web to case, Email to case), Solutions, Case Assignment and CTI Integration.
- Expertise in Lightning app builder (salesforce 1) and implemented new application based on Lightning to have compatibility of the app in mobile, Tab and Desktop versions.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
- Good team player and can work independently and willing to relocate.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with positive attitude.
CRM TOOLS: Salesforce.com
SALESFORCE TECHNOLOGIES: Apex Classes, Test Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Lightning pages (Pages, Component & Controllers), ETL, S-Controls, Triggers, Custom Objects, Web services, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Dashboards, Reports, Sandbox development and Testing
SALESFORCEAPI TOOLS: Eclipse, Apex Explorer, Offline Edition, App Exchange, Data Loader
LANGUAGES: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, Apex, Ajax, C#
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server / 2008, Macintosh, Linux, Unix
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: Web Services, XML, HTML, XHTML, CSS Dreamweaver, Java Script, PHP, Servlet, Bootstrap, JQuery, OOD
Version Control Tools: CVS, Clear Case, Subversion, VSS
Web services: SOAP, Cast Iron, WSDL, XML, JSON, REST
Databases: MS SQL Server 7.0, Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MS Access
Confidential, Lowell, MA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Development of partner portal and customer portal.
- Development of workflows, assignment rules, auto response rules, escalation rules.
- Merging of records from those different salesforce objects and displaying on the visual force page as a single list with the same look and feel and sorting functionality as that of standard list view pages. User should see records in the list view as per their visibility and accessibility.
- Programmatically calculating sharing settings of records of objects using share objects, batch apex and apex sharing reasons.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Worked on sales cloud module such as Web-to-lead, Auto-response rules on standard objects like Account, contact, lead, campaigns.
- Worked on service cloud module such as web-to-case, Escalation rules, and Assignment rules.
- Involvement in Integration with external legacy System.
- Responsible for designing system test cases.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed dynamic salesforce.com Visual Force pages using Apex and AJAX tool kit.
- Involved in the development like creation of objects, profiles, sharing rules, roles, triggers, validation rules, workflow rules, S-control, Apex classes.
- Data migration from one org to other.
- Deployment of code from one org to other by using change sets, eclipse.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Expertise in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System(SLDS).
- Created Aura based Components, Attributes, Controllers which can be compatible to access through Lightning App builder.
- Created Impressive designs with Custom styling to bring dynamic versions of the components when setting up in lightning App builder.
- Enhanced in Communities by adding new fields, field sets using Salesforce lightning.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning.
- Writing test classes and checking the code by having different profiles in these classes and making sure we are covering more than 75% lines of the apex classes before pushing them into the production.
- Followed CI/CD process for deployments using Force.com Migration Tool and Snapshot.
- Experience in using Apex Data Loader for various data related operations like data inserting, updating, deleting and exporting.
Environment: SalesForce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, angular js,Apttus, Subversion, S-Controls, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, Workflows, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, change sets, SalesForce.com sandbox, Jira, Lightning, Service cloud, Sales cloud.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Performed the role of Salesforce Developer in the Organization.
- Expertise in advanced APEX/Visualforce development, including high volume data processing, managed packages, community portals, SSO, Canvas applications and metadata API.
- Interacted with Various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Involved in implementation and Design of Cases and Issue with Order Management and Product Return module.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user Interface.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Worked on salesforce standard objects like accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities.
- Created Custom objects, formula fields and design validation rules page layouts, workflow rules.
- Maintenance of CRM functionality implementing SFDC.
- Creating SFDC reports (functional and technical documents).
- Create profiles, roles and configure permissions according to organizational hierarchy requirement.
- Created Workflows for automated lead routing and lead escalation.
- Developed Apex classes and Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows.
- Experience in configuring price quote(CPQ) with Apttus.
- Good experience with customization of Salesforce Communities and Steelbrick.
- Used Organization security, Network security to ensure user could login only through office servers and Session security to ensure users have access only in their working hours.
- Used more than 55% of Apex for development.
- Experience in deploying the AppExchange applications and integrating with third party applications
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Worked on ETL tools to migrate the information from other database. Built APIs with Salesforce.com Apex SOAP/REST Services
- Good experience in Web Service- Synchronous & Asynchronous, web service factory, SOAP and REST
- Integrated applications with salesforce.com using SOAP web services API.
- Designed and Implemented Visualforce pages, Components, Events to use them on the health cloud Console.
- Creating community templates to build self-service communities that give customers the same visual and functional experience on tablets, mobile devices, or desktops.
- Adding or replacing fields in many of the components of Health Cloud using custom metadata.
- Experience in health cloud to store documents of patents information.
- Implemented communities and built external pages.
- Involved in migrating data into Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader through CSV files. Installed and Configured Apex Data Loader.
- Used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA
- Deployed Change Sets from Sandbox to production.
- Very good experience of using Data loader and cleansing and de-duplicating Bulk loads.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration tool and Web services API.
- Developed Visual Force pages which rendered based on salesforce1 app.
- Designed salesforce service cloud console to enhance productivity with dashboard like interface.
- Planned community rollout framework as four step - cyclic process (Establish, Manage, Engage and measure)
- Used SOQL and SOSL for Data manipulation needs of the application using platform Database Objects
- Responsible for writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to Production environments using Change Set, Jenkins, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
- Used Jenkins for deployment, once the component merge has been done in Git and the source is ready, in order to the other salesforce instance.
- Used Sandbox for testing. created, managed packages and migrated them between Sandboxes and Production environments for final implementation
Environment: Salesforce.com IDE, Service Cloud, Salesforce 1, Marketing Cloud, SOAP, SOQL and SOSL, Experience, Visual force, APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, Workflows, Reports and Dashboards, CSS, HTML, JSP, JQuery, Data loader, data Import wizard, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Migration Tool, ETL tools, Web services API, Windows 7, Validation Rules & Formulas, Migration tool, Email services, Security Controls, Sandbox, Production.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Used Eclipse to implement requirement with Force.com IDE Plug in.
- Created Page Layouts, Search Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Components, Custom Labels, Record Types and Static Resources.
- Experience with Web services, API and Customer Portal sites.
- Worked on AppExchange Products.
- Created different Formula fields for the various standard and custom objects.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Contracts, Assets, Products, User, Quote and Quote Line items.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Custom Buttons, Custom Links and Components.
- Created various Profiles, Roles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Worked on Customizing service console.
- Used REST API for implementing Web Service Definition Language(WSDL) in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation.
- Created Workflow Rules and Approval Process to implement business logic.
- Created many Approval Process needed in the different stages of the application.
- Developed VisualForce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created the Reports and Dashboards as per the business requirements.
- Migrated data from Excel and CSV files to SFDC using Data Loader and Data Import Wizard.
- Migrated the code/components from Sandbox to other Sandbox using Change set.
- Experience with Salesforce Service cloud implementation and Sales cloud.
- Used Sandbox for testing and Eclipse and Deployment Chain Set for code deployment and worked with SVN.
Environment: Windows 7, Force.com Platform, Oracle 9i, Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports,Crystal Report, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox, MySQL,Data Loader, Email Services, Security Controls, java, WSDL, AJAX
Salesforce Developer/ AdminResponsibilities:
- Developed Apex coding which includes Triggers, classes for custom controllers and controller extensions, schedulable apex classes, batch apex etc., according to the functional needs of the application.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, actions, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, mini page layouts, search layouts, custom Components, custom compositions, and custom reports to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created several workflows by defining rules, approval processes and related actions.
- Wrote several SOQL & SOSL queries in the apex coding with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish Many to Many relationships among objects.
- Worked on the Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language, testing and deploying.
- Working on Veeva data interfaces and underlying data model, Worked with business users to understand their existing processes and IT systems for requirements gathering phase.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Worked on Force.com Explorer for querying Salesforce database using SOQL &SOSL queries and Data Loader for data migration, insert, update, and bulk import or export of data.
- Created reports and dashboards to provide Inside Sales and Customer Service KPIs for senior management, fulfilled miscellaneous reporting requests by developing annual sales plan, quarterly and monthly forecasts, quota setting, and other ad hoc analyses.
- Created different types of Custom Reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete details regarding Customer (Account) Orders, Renewal Forecasting, and Customer Balance Report with Multi-Currency support.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex LanguageData Loader, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, Subversion.
- Developed modules in Java and integrated with MySQL database.
- Responsible for coding using Java Servlets, Java Beans and XML.
- Worked with OOPS concepts such as Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Expertise in performing operations such as Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC framework.
- Setup the class path for the Java JDK and managed the JVM(Java Virtual Machine) settings.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of different phases of Process Flow module.
- Designed Graphical User Interfaces using JSP’s.
- Worked on various design patterns UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Implemented Action class and Action Forms using struts
- Worked on the design of the entire end-to end architecture for the Classification Web Application.
- Added Dynamic functionality to the user interface using Java Script.
- Experience in Programming with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used JDBC for administering and managing users and clients.
- Implemented XSLT transformation for converting XML to HTML.
- Implemented database tables, middleware designing, client-side web programming and server-side java programming.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application.
- Scripting of Test cases base on the specifications received for the request.
- Utilized various Testing methodologies for testing application on various levels like system testing and integration.