Proven record of facilitating medical support services and managing fast-paced office operations. Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to concurrently direct multiple business affairs. A multitude of versatile skills transfer into any administrative setting to create and maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity. Advanced understanding of customer service and high levels of client satisfaction. Trusted consultant, liaison and assistant.Professional Experience
Confidential, (March 2010 – Present)
Responsible for B2B and B2C sales of Direct TV, Dish Network and Internet services including set up, installation and coordination with technicians. Partnered with apartment complex units for both internet and satellite systems. Worked closely with customers to ensure understanding of features and benefits of Dish Network and Direct TV suite of services.
- Created referral based lead generation with 70% closing ratio
- Strategic geographic canvassing both residential and business prospects
- Implemented 90 day prospect funnel for pipeline development
- Generated over $4800 revenue through up selling service packages
Confidential, (Jan 2009- March 2010)
Responsible for patient satisfaction related to check in, surgery charts and assistance with consultations. Promote organization and selling procedures with focus on selling the value of the Parrish Surgery Center. Responsible for business office organizational tasks including, phones, filing, patient scheduling, medical instrument cleanliness and exam room preparation. Act as Medical Assistance for Doctor with patient care and ensure accuracy of patient health history. Responsible for taking patients measurements for pending procedures including breast augmentation, abdominal plasties and pre-op photographs.
- Created greater organization by implementing changes in how patient charts are prepared prior to patient appointments
- Work with Dr. and Nurses to open lines of communication, enhancing the customer experience.
- Ensure Dr. on schedule by developing calendar of events and utilization of Outlook.
- Ensure patient care and understanding of process and procedures.
- Demonstrate customer is priority through empathy and understanding of concerns and procedures.
- Developed customer appreciation programs leading to increase of customer satisfaction and referral business.
- Provide welcome letters outlining benefits of organization while helping patients better understand risks.
- Created cleaning schedule based on customer needs.
- Ensure business office meets OSHA and AMA requirements including development of weekly tasks enhancing office output
- Dictation of patient visits ensuring use of medical terminology
- Scheduled additional consults for Botox and dermal fillers resulting in 15% month over month lift in sales.
- Maintain vendor relationships and schedule training for new hires.
Confidential, (Oct 2006 – Jan 2007)
- Completed drug screens for clients
- Assisted with lab draws
- Data entry and office management