- Over 8+ years of IT experience with, 5+ years ’ experience in the salesforce.com CRM Platform , both as Developer and Administrator.
- Extensive experience in application design, customization, development, support on Salesforce.com, Force.com platform and Web based application using Apex.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and Visual Force .
- Experience in working with client specific solutions like Salesforce.com Sandbox deployments , Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments.
- Good Experience in Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Ability to configure Product, Price book, Quotes and Proposal, Approval Process and other key Apttus functionalities.
- Have Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder , app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers , Opportunity board , Customizable dash board.
- Ability to efficiently analyze and interpret data using Salesforce and Well versed in Administration setup such as manage users and data management.
- Implementation experience on using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Visual Force pages, Custom Apps, Custom tabs, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, relationships, Page layouts, validations, workflow rules, S - Controls, Reports, Analytical Snapshots and Dashboards .
- Experience with migration to Salesforce lightning process included Lite Application customization, Lightning App Builder and Lightning rollout.
- Experience in working with Agile methodology/ Scrum and SDLC.
- Experienced in creating public groups, different types of reports , dashboards and Experienced in creating public, private and unlisted Chatter Groups to collaborate with other team members while working in a team.
- Hands on experience implementing Security/Sharing rules, configured Permission Sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles and resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization.
- Sales Cloud expertise and very good experience in Lead Management as well as Opportunity management areas.
- Experience in Creating Communities according to Client Requirement in Service Cloud.
- Experience using Visual force in Lightning experience. Worked on security authentication, digital signature.
- Involved in developing salesforce Lightening Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Involved on creating Lightening Pages inside Lightening Community Builder.
- Experienced in working with various Salesforce apps such as Roll Up Helper, Field Trip and Jitterbit Data Loader also mobile apps such as Evernote for Salesforce, Cirrus Insight .
- Accurate in setting the appropriate workflow and validation rules on the given data.
- Automated Business processes through Visual workflows and process builders .
- Good understanding of Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, custom application development, administration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Good Experience in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementation and support experience on Salesforce.com and Force.com .
- Hands on Experience in SFDC development using Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce, Force.com, SOQL, SOSL .
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick-list, Page layouts, Workflows, custom Tabs, reports, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements .
- Proficiency in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting them to Salesforce custom objects, object relationships, Entity relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflow rules, Email Alerts.
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL Databases .
- Experience in Integration of Project with Web Services, MS-Word and MS-Outlook, MS-Excel (Import and Export) and MS-Project .
- Experience working on data migration projects, Extensive experience working in Agile, Scrum and WaterFall methodologies.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing.
SalesForce Technologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VF pages (Visualforce Pages) / Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Agile Methodology, Service Cloud Console, Salesforce .com, Salesforce CRM, Chatter, customizations like Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Quotes, Formulae, Page layouts.
Sales Force Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2, PostgreSQL
GUI and Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Netbeans, JIRA
Operating System: Microsoft Windows, UNIX & Linux
Confidential, Columbus, IN
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud, Case management and Entitlement management, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Develop custom code for Salesforce.com application.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with Lightening components.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force pages, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Involved on creating Lightning Pages inside Lightning Community Builder.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with Lightening components.
- Key role in a gradual transition of company's applications from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Participate in client status meetings, requirements gathering sessions, Design Sessions, Release meetings and daily status meetings.
- Worked on Batch apex, Apex sharing rules as per the functional needs of the application.
- Worked on ETL scripts to pull the data from denodo Data Base into HDFS.
- Implemented Salesforce Chatter for internal users and status updated on various activities.
- Played a Key role in a gradual transition of company's applications from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Reviewed Code and Developed Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and other Apex Components.
- Manage customers with profiles, permission sets, roles, and sharing rules in customer portal.
- Worked on Eclipse, Developer Console, Anonymous blocks development tools for developing, debugging and testing of Apex classes, Visualforce pages, triggers and test classes.
- Managing Sandbox, presenting UAT demos, updating Managers about custom requests from sales people.
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodology of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Scrum Methodology of software engineering processes.
- Experience in migration applications from Sandbox to Production using Migration Tools like Force.com IDE, Jenkins, Eclipse and Change Sets.
- Used Sandbox for testing and Eclipse and Deployment Change Sets for code deployment and worked with Tortoise SVN.
- Created different templates with X-Author as per the client needs using clauses and merge fields.
- Experienced in handling Production releases.
- Integrated app exchange application tools like X-Author tool, e-sign and Translation work bench.
- Worked on project management tools (Git Repository,JIRA) and created workflows using JIRA.
Environment: Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP, WSDL & RESTful Web Services, Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Agile Methodology, Sandbox data loading, CPQ, Workflow rules, Eclipse, Java, Visualforce, Data Loader, Email Services, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, Visualforce pages, JIRA, Jenkins, SVN, X-Author.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Salesfoce Developer/ Admin
- Worked with end Business stake holders, business analysts and users for understanding requirements; analyzed and provided technical design and developed.
- Developed apex SOAP web services for inbound calls to salesforce for consuming custom/standard objects data and generated WSDL and published to consumers.
- Implemented salesforce asynchronous apex callouts to consume SOAP and REST Web Service of external applications using HttpRequest, Http classes and methods.
- Implemented salesforce MVC pattern in the application customization for separating User Interface, Business logic and Data persistence with Sobjects as Models, VisualForce pages & components as Views and Apex Controller classes as Controllers.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language in Apex Classes, Triggers and Batch classes and used custom settings in triggers to reduce no. of SOQL statements as needed.
- Written Apex Classes, Custom & Extension Controllers for customizations on Account, Campaign and other custom objects to create paginations and tabbed VisualForce pages and various other functional requirements.
- Developed apex unit test classes and methods for unit test and maintained 90% code coverage across the organization.
- Developed VisualForce pages using components like PageBlock, InputField, DataTable, Repeat, CommandLink, CommandButton and AJAX components ActionFunction, ActionSupport for rendering sections/fields in a page.
- Implemented Java Script Remoting in the VisualForce pages to call Apex methods directly from the VisualForce base and refresh partial DOM tree.
- Developed rich user interface using HTML5, CSS and perform client-side validations using Java Script and jQuery.
- Used Force.com IDE for creating/changing meta-data of Objects, Fields, VisualForce Pages, Apex classes, Triggers, debugging logs.
- Used Denodo on top of Hadoop and Teradata to created views for business users .
- Enabled sites and developed site pages and used those pages in the communities.
- Successfully integrated Salesforce with multiple legacy programs to increase sales tracking, pricing and survey accuracy .
- Configured price quote according to region and currency with using Apttus CPQ tool.
- Configured the Contract management and revenue management with using of Apttus CPQ.
- Worked on configuration and customizations of various salesforce.com objects Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Pricebooks, Opportunity Products, Campaigns, Cases, Solutions Standard objects and Custom Objects.
- Configured and customized relationships using Lookup, Master-detail, Junction objects, Formula fields, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Custom Buttons, Links and written complex validation rules.
- Performed salesforce administration configuration activities Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups, Queues, Outlook configuration, Communication Templates, Network IP filtering.
- Implemented Workflow rules, Time-Dependent workflows, Approval process and its associated actions like Creating Task, Email Alert and Field updates for different objects.
- Implemented the salesforce1 mobile application with navigation, notifications, offline, branding and classic configuration.
- Configured SAML based Single Sign-On in the Production and Sandbox for authentication, also enable up Two-Factor Authentication Login requirements for Single Sign-On.
- Developed Reports, Dashboards and Analytic snapshot for various business users on Opportunity Pipeline, Cases, Accounts and Custom objects.
- Used Data Loader to bulk load data into salesforce from other databases by exporting them into CSV files.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to other Sandbox as well as into Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Used Force.com Developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used Cameleon - configuration to customize the orders in salesforce.com using complex configuration rules maintained in Cameleon .
- Customized application to extend Salesforce functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the Visualforce pages .
- Designed various webpages in Visualforce for customers to select a variety of services offered by the Org and integrate them with the team.
- Created Visualforce Pages to provide UI to the custom objects.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review and planning for accurate forecasting purposes.
- Administrator for different salesforce.com CRM application for sales cloud and service cloud.
- Wrote custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Sales Force to Visualforce pages .
- Implemented Service Cloud including Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created Page Layouts, Record Types, Profiles, Permission sets, security and sharing, Cases, Report Types, Reports and Dashboards, master-detail and lookup relationships.
- Used force.com that connect interact Salesforce with lotus notes to insert contacts and add the emails and also integrates the chatter with same time (a feature for messaging within lotus notes).
- Used Salesforce Automation Process , created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, and field updates to implement business logic.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked closely with Java development team in Agile Environment to build and support current dashboards and portals.
- Monitoring and addressing system related defects by the business.
- Environment: Saleforce.com platform, CPQ Sandbox, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visual Force (Pages).
- Built the Member Community on the Salesforce Customer Communities platform with a completely custom look and feel to meet the client's website branding.
- Responsible for Data load operations using Force.com Apex Data Loader .
- Designed and deployed Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Cross Object Formulas, roll up Summary, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components , to suit application needs.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations, Worked with Web Services (REST API's).
- Implemented Salesforce . com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL .
- Developed dynamic filter passing logic to reports thereby eliminating the need for multiple reports and Visual Force pages for exporting data
- Involved from complete components deployment to Production
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Agile Methodology, Visualforce, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL, Email Services, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, Visualforce pages, Sandbox data loading, SQL, CPQ, Workflow rules, Eclipse, Java, SOAP, WSDL & RESTful Web Services.
Confidential, Scotts Valley, CA
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Working with user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Acted as initial point of contact with internal Salesforce.com users for user requests, issue resolution based on the predetermined requirements.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upset, export on multiple records.
- Created productive documents which will be used by rest of the team to have better understanding of the related system; Salesforce.com CRM.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some particular events.
- Customized the Salesforce.com integration with BigMachines.
- Worked on integrating SFDC with ETL tools like Informatica and Data Loader.
- Worked closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Featured key promotions and other offerings within the CPQ tool.
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments .
- Installed Marketo and send Email Alerts and Field Updates according to the event.
- Built Salesforce Communities sites to support exchange of ideas, knowledge and lessons learned among Innovation center model partner communities.
- Work directly with Salesforce product team to integrate Trailhead tightly into everywhere people experience Salesforce .
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce CRM implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements
- Managed different users and customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules, Reports, Dashboards .
- Developed page layouts with HTML pages using Salesforce pages with different Meta data dependencies.
- Well versed in cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, Web Services and third party packages.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visual force pages .
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Worked on Agile/Scrum Methodology using Version One and SDLC.
- Wrote SOQL queries and test cases and obtained more than 92% code coverage.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked in Agile project methodology with four-week sprint and delivered the accepted functionality in each sprint.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Used the sandbox environment for testing and migrated the code to production after testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com Unlimited Edition, Apex, Agile Methodology, ETL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter Cloud, CPQ, Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Marketing, Triggers, SOSL, SOQL Security Controls, HTML, Security Controls, Reports, Dashboards, Data Loader, Web Services, Force.com IDE.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Involved in deploying the application with Struts Framework and Hibernate
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the Optimization module using Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented the AJAX, JSPs, and Servlets, in the MVC Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application
- Experienced in validation XML manually and programmatically
- Experienced in consuming third party Jars
- Implemented Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade and Data Transfer Objects
- Implemented WSDL XML document to located and describe the web services
- Developed Ant scripts to deploy EAR, WAR files for deployment into server
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Worked with Log4J for logging purpose in the project
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files
- Traversed the DOM using JQuery using different selectors
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object. created automated test, implementing test cases for the interface to be developed, and ensure the quality of the software to be released
- Participated in support activities related to implementation and transition
- Involved in coding using Java Servlets , created web pages using JSP's for generating pages dynamically.
- Involved in developing forms using HTML, CSS & Java Script .
- Developed Enterprise Java beans for the business flow and business objects.
- Designing, coding and configuring server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, XML.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components .
- Learned XML for communicating client, rigorously followed Test Driven Development in coding.
- Implemented Action Classes and server side validations for account activity, payment history and Transactions.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language.
- Worked with various Java patterns such as Service Locater and Factory Pattern at the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI, XML Schemas, JAXP, and XSL.
- Maintaining the Source Code Designed, developed and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server .