- Data Analyst/Engineer and ETL specialist experience with encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles, industry verticals and specialized in Confidential Technologies . Strong focus on research and development, unique set of skills and exposures in SDLC lifecycle process.
- 14 years of experience in Information Technology which comprised of analysis, design, development and enhancement in business intelligence, data warehousing and web application solutions of large & medium applications.
- Strong hands on experience in various versions of MSBI tools (SSIS and SSRS), SQL Server, T - SQL and zeal to learn new tools and latest technologies.
- Expertise in design and implementing ELT processes, complex business rules, dynamic packages, migration, SSIS catalog and reports.
- Exceptional exposures in database design, migration, writing complex queries, T-SQL, troubleshooting, performance optimization using various versions of SQL Server.
- Knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, CSS and BizTalk Server programming.
- Comprehensive knowledge in business domains likes Confidential, Trading and Brokerage, Insurance, Banking, Training and Asset Management.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical design.
- Strong technical leadership capabilities with highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and result-oriented lead with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Primary Skill Set: SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, T-SQL, Data Quality Services, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Oracle, MySQL, C#.NET
Secondary Skill Set: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, CSS, BizTalk Server, Visual Basic, Java Script, VB Script, PERL Script, Visual FoxPro
Business Intelligence: SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio.NET, SSDT, Report Builder
Database: SQL Server 2016, Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS Access
Web Technologies: ASP.Net 3.5, ADO.Net, ASP3.0, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT
Programming Languages: C# 3.0/2.0, VB6.0, FoxPro
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB Script, T-SQL Script, Batch Script
Middleware Technologies: BizTalk Server 2010, Web Services
Version Control tools: Tortoise SVN, TFS, VSS, Source Offsite, PVCS, SCM
Knowledge in: Entity Framework 5.0, LinQ, jQuery, Agile Scrum
Ticket Management Tools: BMC Remedy, QC10, JIRA, Peregrine 6.12, HP SM7
Workload Automation Tool: Tidal Scheduler 6.2.1, Control-M Enterprise Manger 6.4
UI Design Tools: Confidential Expression Web, Mock Flow
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Data Analyst / ETL Lead
Software Used: SSIS 2016, SQL Server 2016, SSRS, Data Quality Services, BizTalk Server 2010, Oracle 11g, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence
Tools: Used: SSDT, VS.NET 2015, Report Builder, GitHub, SQL Server Agent, Quality Center, PLSQL Developer
- Consult with customers, team members, and stakeholders to understand the business strategy, requirements and provides the technical design/solution.
- Collaborate effectively with architects, modelers, data scientists, analysts and customers to maximize user experience and product quality.
- Skilled in design and implementing ELT processes, complex business rules, dynamic packages, handling various data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, Flat File, Excel using SSIS.
- Proficient in design, construct, deploy the efficient and robust ETL workflows.
- Expert in implementing custom components, logging, error handling, troubleshooting, analyzing performance bottlenecks, code optimization and automation in SSIS.
- Skilled in data manipulation, data extraction and implementing data quality process like data validation, cleansing, profiling, mapping and transformation.
- Research, develop, and manage the approaches to improve data reliability, quality, and performance.
- Skilled in using T-SQL, joins, sub queries, temp tables, bulk insert, cursors, indexes, views, stored procedures, triggers, logging, functions and SQL agent/job scheduling.
- Extensively worked on handling various SQL server tools like SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Advisor, SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA), Lite Speed and Open DBDiff.
Confidential, New Jersey
ETL Lead / Sr. Developer
Software Used: SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g, PERL Script, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence
Tools: Used: SSDT, VS.NET 2012, Report Builder, Attunity, SVN, Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2.1, BMC Remedy, Quality Center, Alarm Point, MoveIt, CyberArk, PLSQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer, Software Configuration Management (SCM), JIRA
- Closely worked with SMEs and business/clients to translate the business requirements into design and technical solution.
- Responsible for building and managing data warehouse, data mart, data mining, dimension and fact tables and star schema.
- Extensively used SSIS 2012 features like project parameters, deployment, environment variables, writing custom queries on SSIS catalog, SSIS DB reports.
- Proficient in using various SSIS concepts like checkpoints, transactions, parallel execution, data taps, project template and auditing.
- Involved in creating complex custom reports, dashboard, performance tuning, implementing security, scheduling and publishing reports using reporting tool SSRS.
- Responsible for database design, writing complex SPs, business rules, troubleshooting, logging, query optimization and database maintenance activities.
- Extensively used T-SQL scripts and stored procedures to migrate the data from various sources like MySQL, SharePoint, MS-Access, Active Directory to SQL Server.
- Responsible for identifying the areas of reusable codes and implementing the innovative ideas to improve the business process and productivity.
- Strong hands on experience in level3 development activities like adding new features, fixing priorities bugs and provides value added technical solutions.
Lead / ETL Senior Developer
Tools: Used Report Builder, SSDT, TFS, Resharper 8.1, EF Power Tool, Expression Web, MySQL Workbench 6.2, SSMA, Open DBDiff
- Involved on various project related activities like predevelopment (30%), development/post development (60%), team handling/mentor (5%) and process improvement/organizational activities (5%).
- Experienced in analysis, design, architecture, estimation, development and implementation of data warehouse/BI project initiatives.
- Responsible on design and architecture, defining the rules and approaches involved in various levels (staging, ODS, warehouse, datamart).
- Extensively used various ETL approaches to implement bulk insert, data cleansing, data transformation, business rules, schema mapping and data load to warehouse.
- Skilled in work with PoC to define best practices, patterns, design, principles, task, component, techniques to optimize SSIS package performance.
- Involved in development of various types of reports (Ad-hoc, parameterized, matrix, drill down, sub reports), dashboards and automate the reports using SSRS.
- Responsible to identify complex manual activities/process and provide the tangible user friendly solutions to simplify and automate the business.
Module Lead / Senior Developer
Tools: Used HP Quality Center 10, Visual Source Safe, PVCS, SSH Tactica, Aqua Data Studio 4.0, Cisco WebEx
- Closely worked with clients, users and SME’s to gathering the requirements, involved in technical designs and development activities.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, identify the bottleneck, event handler, custom logging, using various SSIS reports.
- Hands-on experience in data profiling, schema mapping, package migration, trouble shooting, Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) on multiple platforms.
- Responsible for loading the data from various data sources to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Strong hands on experience in development activities like adding new features, fixing priorities bugs and provides value added services to simplify the business operations.
- Proficient in designing frontend GUI, developing custom controls, translates the requirements into technical and creating the complex reports.
- Skilled in writing and debugging complex SPs, business logic & tuning the query performance.
- Skilled in requirement documents and other project related configurable items (BRD, RCL, Estimation, RT, WPR and Release Plan).
- Skilled in creating design, functional, technical guide and process related documents.