- A proven results - oriented IT BI / ETL professional, versed in Object-Oriented Analysis and Development, with in-depth knowledge of the full software development cycle in the Automobile, Entertainment, Aerospace, Distribution, Financial and Manufacture industry
- Diverse expertise SQL Store Procedure Unix Data Warehousing, BI Reporting and ETL process:
- 10+ years’ experience ETL Architect: Strong in using Informatica, IDQ, DVO and ODI ETL.
- 10+ years’ experience DW Architect: Good on Data Modeling using Confidential & Star schema
- 10+ years’ experience BI Architect: Gather and translate business requirements into BI solution
- 4+ years’ experience OBIA & OBIEE: BI APPS 220.127.116.11+ and 18.104.22.168+ based on OBIEE 22.214.171.124
- Good on Metadata & data staging develop Performance tuning, load optimization batch & RPD process
- Proficient on Gathering, business requirements, policies, rules & process, Design ETL to load data to DW, Build repository, design dimensional Confidential Confidential schema data model and data integrity, develop OBIEE Dashboards, Reports, Publisher using industry best practices and UI standards, define security, tune caching & testing QA.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, strong troubleshooting & Agile manifesto.
ETL Architect: Use Confidential /SPSS Showcase, Oracle ODI 11g+, Informatica 8.1-9.x, IDQ, DQV tools for Integrating & mapping various data/source/format tables, load to various DW.
DW Architect: Data Modelling various data sources OLTP/ODS, Oracle, Confidential /DB2, MS/SQL, Files, XML and Designing targets at Multi-Dimensional DW Oracle ROLAP & Essbase Cube, Cognos MDOLAP.
BI Architect: OBIEE end to end life cycle, hands on RPD, use Admin Tool to build data model and mapping, Use dashboards or answers for Reporting and Publishing, HPS Essbase & Cognos for Query And Analyze. Experience in Business Objects WEBI, Miscrostrategy, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
BI Reports: Develop Interactive/Dashboards, Ad-hoc Analysis, Scorecards, Proactive Detect & Alert KPI, Financial/Interactive/Production and AP/AR/GL Reports.
BIAPPS: Installing & configuring BIAPPS 126.96.36.199+ and 188.8.131.52+ on OBIEE 184.108.40.206, experience on Oracle Weblogic Server Administration Console, Enterprise Manager - Fusion Middleware Control, BI Administration Tool and BI Presentation Catalog for Web based Navigator. (4+ years’).
Administer: Hyperion Server, Essbase Server, Cubes and MDX, OBIEE Server Console. (4+ years’ each item).
Languages: Good on Oracle 11g/12C & SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Shell/DOS scripting for Windows and Linux. Mainframe Confidential /AS400 and HP RPGLE, CLP, SYNON and COBOL.
BA/BSA: Support all aspects of the business unit(s) functions by acting in a functional capacity in all phases of the Project Life Cycle for medium to large projects, post support. Advance with production support and problem resolution, using Visio and Use Case.
Experience: with Oracle EBS OAF ADF AOL, Discoverer, TOAD, & AS400, HP, Windows/Linux OS.
Experience: with ERP, CRM and Industry Analytics, Financial Close & Reports, Planning and Forecasting, strategy/cost management, Master Data Management and networking TCP/IP, Lan/Wan.
Experience: with MS/SQL Server & Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, H/W memo, CPU, SAN, RAID and I/O.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
OBIEE Administrator and Developer
- Administer Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition in Oracle Weblogic Server Administration Control, Fusion Middleware Control Enterprise Manager & Admin Tool. Build and configure Metadata Repository, set up roles and policies assign user and group permissions, tune performance by Cache value in NQSConfig.INI
- BI/BA/BSA role to work close with managers to create sales and inventory analytics reports.
- Physical Pane: Design BI Architecture of Confidential Schema from DW Oracle EBS/Essbase Cube.
- Business Model or Mapping Pane: design logic based on the best business practice.
- Presentation Pane: move mapping pane here, use EM load new RPD, and restart EM.
- Develop OBIEE: Analytics and Publisher Reports, detect & alert KPI, Dashboards for User Interface.
- Use Toad: Coding SQL. Using Informatica and ODI ETL process from EBS source files to target files DW.
- OBI Discoverer: Oracle Discoverer Query report for users.
- Develop OBICS and Data Sync: test for Manufacture System, and ETL Siebel DB, and Cleanse data.
- Midrates Team Connect 3.0: Cross-Object for Legal Budget/Spend, Matter Statistics, Invoice.
- Develop Informatica and IDQ Architecture: Client Tools, PowerCenter Repository & Server.
- Business Objects Universe: gather requirements, design Confidential schema, ETL data into DW, create class, join/map design Universe, set security, create reports using web intelligence.
- Design ODI Orders Application, Interfaces Mapping, to Sale Administration. Process Master Data Management.
- Experience the BIAPPS 220.127.116.11+ and OBIA 18.104.22.168+, Hyperion + Essbase for Financial Close and Reports.
Environment: ODI 11g, OBIEE 11.1.7, Oracle EBS 12g/OAF ADF AOL, HP, DB2, Toad SQL, Discoverer Query.
Confidential, Brea, CA
ETL / DW / BI / BA / BSA Analysis and Developer
- Confidential Show Case 8.0 (ETL): Design/Warehouse Builder/Definition/Mapping/Job Sets with Enterprise Server, for the variety data source, set and run schedule to DW Essbase.
- Connect followings Sources thru ODBC/JDBC. And Master Data Management (link all critical data to one file).
- DB2 Source: AS400 DB2 and Siebel DB Server Data, None DB2 Sources: Siebel DB, SQL Server, Excel MS Access. cleanse DB2 from RSS & MS/SQL Server & SiebelDB CRM into DW - Trillium Cleanse.
- Administer Hyperion & Reports: Query and Analysis Dashboard creation for UI in Hyperion Performance Suite/Actuate (E-Reports)/MS Access/Excel (at accomplishments).
- Hyperion + Essbase for Financial Close and Reports.
- Experience in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS Reporting and Production Support for following systems:
- Production System: (Solar) Parts Ordering, Shipping and Inventory Systems.
- Vehicle Ordering and Distribution to dealers (wholesale): Supply Chain (SCA).
- Dealer Communications System (DCS): Confidential Connect/SCAT BMP for Parts orders and Warranty claims.
- Back Order, Recall, Warranty Review and Retail Sale Systems (retail).
- Customer Relations Management Systems: Siebel (SQL Server) and Trillium Software.
- Analyzes and documents business process for all systems by the Use Case and Visio.
- Function Change Management for IT programming request.
- Trouble Shooting for IT trouble report.
- Project development/modification.
- Review result and test.
Environment: ETL Enterprise Server, AS400/iSeries, DB2, SQL, CLP, COBOL, RPGILE, QRY.
ETL / DW / BI / BA / BSA Analysis and Developer
- Informatica, IDQ Architecture: Client Tools, PowerCenter Repository, PowerCenter Server.
- Client Tools: Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Metadata Reporter.
- Designer: design the mapping and transform data from sources and targets analyzer which between: to Import and export various objects which have sources, targets & mapping defined. to create sessions, define which order to perform, run and manager workflow with different connection to which sources and targets extracted from ODS to DW. see the program so far executed, show succeed or fail status, individual see section log as well as workflow log. And Master Data Management (link all critical data to one file).
- Coding the metadata stuffs.
- Client Tools communicate to it. save any database, actions between Client Tools and Server, such as data backup, data dump the workflow, mapping, transformation etc. connect to PowerCenter Repository where talk to Client Tools, the sources and targets connected to PowerCenter Server.
- AS400 DB2 Data Warehouse.
- Siebel DB, SQL Server, MS Excel and MS Access. create Essbase/Microstrategy/MS Access/Excel.
- Coding tables and convert for ODS and DW in AS400.
- Write document for existing system
- Modify and maintain for existing application
- Problem resolution, Application analysis, research, test, QA, cutover and go live.
Environment: ETL Server, AS400/iSeries, DB2, SQL, CLP, RPGILE, SQLRPGLE, QRY.