- Experienced in working with the Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), which includes SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Experienced in data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) data from different sources including flat files, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle 11g, and OLE DB sources to various Destinations by using SSIS 2012.
- Experienced in generating On - Demand and scheduled reports for Business Analysis and Management decisions.
- Experienced in creating Tableau dashboards and Power BI dashboards.
- Involved in all phases of software development lifecycle: design, implementation and testing.
- Developed advanced SQL to process data extraction from variety of support systems and data warehouse tables.
- Highly motivated, self driven and efficient in problem solving, documentation and business analytics.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016, MySQL.
Languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL, R (RStudio), Python.
Reporting Tools: MS Excel, Tableau, SSRS, Power BI, Crystal Reports, MS Power Point.
OS: Windows XP, Windows7, Mac OS, Linux.
Query Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, SSMS.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Reinvented whole of the Reporting System by automating reports through building SSIS packages and SSRS tablix reports, matrix reports, drill down reports and charts.
- Created SSRS companywide dashboards to present live data of onsite/pre-onsite conventions using parameterized reports. Built efficient queries for high-performance reporting and rendered them to HTML, XML, PDF and EXCEL formats using reporting services.
- Created Tableau reports for deeper analysis and giving client views.
- Performed advanced analysis using EXCEL formulas.
- Supported DBA in data migration process, creating functions, decision making, creating triggers and packages.
- Automated financial reports using SSIS, SSRS and SQL server agent jobs.
- Created OLAP model for reporting using SSAS and POWER BI.
Confidential, Livermore, CA
- Worked for the client Confidential in Quality Control office on job tracking Java/Oracle application, analyzing job documents and making decisions on the jobs.
- Pulling weekly and monthly reports from Oracle database by writing SQL queries then presenting them on power point.
- Writing ad-hoc queries to support different departments. Analyzing all data on MS Excel to formulate results and provide solutions to client by Power Point presentations.
- Worked as an individual and in team environment to ensure the timely outcome of results.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Performed analysis of daily, weekly and monthly sales, querying Oracle database.
- Involved in database development by creating Functions, Procedures, Triggers and packages for accessing, modifying, inserting and deleting data from database. Supported DBA to take backup, Monitoring performance and Tuning activities.
- Handled all inquiries from business owners performing ad-hoc analysis.
- Extensively used Excel for keeping records, analysis of performance and reports.
- Reviewed territory and market results, making recommendations for adjustments to resource alignment.
- Prepared bills and reports for different departments working on Oracle database writing SQL, PL/SQL presented Crystal reports to the team for productive conclusions.
- Provided information and assisted in developing pricing strategy. Worked with forecasting team and prepared ad-hoc SQL reports of business activities and events.
- Assisted in customer support training and followed up as needed. Partner with marketing and product teams to build, update and maintain effective sales material and formalize proposals. Prepared various reports about market conditions.
- Responsible for day to day management, involving marketing/pricing strategy, sales/inventory projection, domestic ordering, safety stock calculations, supply chain/logistics coordination and reporting to leadership for highly profitable categories.
- Created spread sheets in Excel to predict demand patterns, designed and implemented sales plan strategy and rapid reaction plan to allow for in-season flexibility for chasing inventory.
- Performed complex analysis such as trend analysis, what-if analysis and forecasting.