- Business oriented and distinguished senior - level Information Technology evangelist with extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall Program and Project Management. Expertise in managing teams and projects within Information Systems, Software Development, IT Service Management (ITSM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), E-commerce (B2B, B2C) and Business Intelligence (BI) fields.
- Proven ability to bridge technology and business goals to provide solutions. Demonstrated success leading and mentoring cross-functional teams in multi-facility environments to maximize levels of productivity.
- Solid understanding of E-Commerce (B2B, B2C, B2B2C) concepts with proven track record of managing e-commerce transformations at technical level with a full responsibility including ownership of the product.
- Just left my company for living in the U.S. and looking for opportunities that my background and experience fits.
- Knowledge of and passion for enterprise architecture, data governance and architecture and infrastructure consulting
- Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the professional attributes required to work with C-suite teams
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- IT Service Management
- Scrum Master (agile)
- Software Development Software
- Project Management
- IT Management
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Mobility
- Mobile Security
- Salesforce.com Administration
- Salesforce.com Development
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Systems Analysis Business Process FMCG
- C#, VB.NET, JAVA, EJB, TOMCAT
- Microsoft SQL Server Project Planning Business Strategy Active Directory
- Change Management
- Team Leadership
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Team Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Analysis
- MS Project Windows Server VB.NET
- Mobile Technology
- Business Process Improvement
- Network Administration Field Force Effectiveness MobileIron
- Mobile Applications
- Database Administration
- Field Force Automation
- Data Solutions
- Mobility Strategy
- Mobile Device Management
Global Senior Application Services Manager
- Directly managed a group of team leaders and engineers, building an organization that can support and sustain regional growth and customer need.
- Worked closely with engineering and other operations teams to in corporate customer feedback and address key support and usability concerns for customers throughout the region.
- Maintained very high customer satisfaction and a consistently great work experience for all BAT regardless of location.
- Effectively defined/analyzed metrics to drive team behavior in pursuit of goals.
- Worked effectively in a cross-functional environment with legal, technical, senior management teams and site directors.
- Traveling regularly to meet with remote staff and customers.
- Developing and holding to Operational Excellence metrics, diving deep into the details and data to understand how our customers interact with our services and infrastructure
- Oversaw application development, integration, and ongoing maintenance of 10+ business applications and their corresponding databases, which a majority were packaged applications
- Managed custom application development efforts through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Provided Enterprise Architecture leadership and guidance to a cross-functional team of subject matter experts; managed vendors and their corresponding annual contracts
- Administered a sizable annual budget; with participation from other IT managers on staff (Opex, Capex etc.)
- Developed and implemented ITIL change control procedures, tracking KPI’s, OKRs, OLA and SLA’s
- Performed job interviews, hiring, and annual performance reviews
- Administered the application portfolio which includes custom apps, mobile apps
- Managed and serviced Salesforce application for trade marketing team
- Provided written and verbal status reports to senior management monthly
- Responsible for creating 5 to 7-year IT roadmaps for multiple regions
- Served as a liaison to operational divisions throughout the British American Tobacco.
- Managed South Africa, 7 other Middle East countries and Turkey Application portfolio with direct reporting team members (some managed remotely) (plus onshore/offshore contractors)
IT Mobile & Commercial Systems Executive / Program Manager
- Restructuring the mobile standards for Coke (complete renovation)
- Development and execution of Field Force Mobility Solutions (hardware and Software)
- Deployment of Mobile Device Management to All Middle East Countries
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) construction and application to all development stages.
- Agile Methodology practitioner in all projects
- Project Portfolio Management tool implementation (JIRA)
- Leading the Center of Excellence Team, execution of the project management responsibilities including administration, design, architecture, unit testing, and documentation on time at required quality level
- Governing current Commercial SFA solution which is used in 10 CCI countries. Leading migration of this SFA solution to the new AWS cloud platform
- Involvement in designing of the CCI’s application lifecycle management (ALM) process and building the technical infrastructure of the application development standards and contributing in the continuous improvement of the process.
- Managing the vendors (offshore) that already provide service or take part in developing solutions. Execution of the application development in collaboration and cooperation with the solutions vendors.
- Acting as the technical architect, providing expertise on the enterprise applications. Ensure that enterprise architecture and infrastructure satisfies technical design goals - Performance, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability and Accessibility.
- Capacity planning of the Applications, work with the CoE team in planning & deploying infrastructure
- Lead & manage migration of code into environments from development environment to other environments.
- Planning the implementation of Salesforce.com platform updates
- Play a leading role in licensing and optimization for infrastructure systems.
Sr. IS Technical Analyst / Program Manager
- Translating customer requirements into project briefs in accordance with specific methodologies.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Leading developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Ensuring that budgets are aligned and deadlines met.
- Centralization of Server environment for sales systems
- Microsoft IIS Configuration and Management
- Microsoft SQL Server Configuration, Administration and Tuning
- Virtualization project of Server and Clients systems (ongoing project)
- Server maintenance, DRP planning and execution of critical systems.
- Server consolidation and planning (Department and use based: Prod, QA, and Dev.)
- Backup devices management and planning (Legato, Quantum x40)
- Network management with Cisco routers and switches with Relaying and Fiber connectivity.
- Operating System maintenance (both Server and Client) via SCCM tools
- Mobile Connectivity and mobile devices support and maintenance
- Successful application of Change management from simple tasks trough complex projects.
- Project partner for Sales force automation projects concerning mainly mobility and connectivity.
- Dealing with MPLS networks (support and expansion project)
- Windows 7 Enterprise and windows Server 2008 upgrade project (consists of 850 PC's and ~50 servers.)
- Managing third party contractor personnel in terms of business, private life and cost-project.
- Lead team of 4 Company and 12 outsource personnel.
IS Systems Analyst/Program Manager
- Designing marketing and sales systems by getting user requirements and turning them into a set of functional specifications.
- Building up solutions to system bugs or problems and determining the technical and operational feasibility of solutions, on the other hand calculating estimating costs to develop and implement them.
- Leading 3rd party developers to implement solutions or changes in accordance with change management procedures.
- Responsible for handling IT Audits of Marketing and Sales Systems to meet Confidential Act requirements in cooperation with Internal Controls department.
- Responsible for handling BCP/DRP of marketing and sales systems.
- Sales system renewal and single copy invoice project.
- SMS and MMS sending system project (daily sales reports)
- Worked for a time in Lausanne Switzerland for corp. Project.
- B2B portal development starting from Analysis to Post Launch activates.
- Tech/Methodologies Used includes: Cache management, Oracle 10g, C#, .NET, vs2005, Business Layer, Data Layer, Presentation Layer, Credit Card processing, IFS, Encryption Ciphers.) Used MS Project and SharePoint Team Sites.
- Translated business needs into system requirements and change requests by working closely with project sponsor and business owner to understand business processes and recommended innovative solutions
- Had Experience as a Project Manager in an Agile Software Development environment, and demonstrated a mastery of Agile Development processes
- Managed project development from initiation to closure involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects into a finished state and within a predefined deadline utilizing PMLC methodologies
- Resolved any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
- Developed and maintained project artifacts in line with the governance model
- Tracked and reported on project milestones and developed status reports and other project communications
- Identified potential risks and issues and recommended mitigation plans
- Organized and lead productive meetings with focus on stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Developed tools and best practices for project management and execution
- Lead, coached and motivated project team members on proactive basis
- Proactively managed project dependencies and identified potential workarounds
Senior Software Developer
- Developed with mainly VB6, .NET (C#), (COM objects written specific to the project by me) and Microsoft office tools + Microsoft SQL server. Also used MS Project and Visio (connected to SharePoint server) for project management.
- Business Know-How gained includes: American Insurance System, PPO, HMO, EPO, Auto insurance plan selection
Project Development Specialist / Programmer
- I worked for Confidential Innovation Hub for 10 months for a special project.
- I was the Project technical leader and programmer of CRM and E-Business, Corporate Marketing applications.
- Worked on iSeries (RPG III - Free Format, SQLRPGLE, CLP, CLLE, DB2) for critical projects including fresh developments, small enhancements and support tasks.
- Lead the offshore team for achieving high quality timely deliverables. Team was awarded Best Team Award.
- Onsite coordinator for the Countrywide offshore team for a small span.
Software Developer / Project Lead
- Gathering requirements, Requirements analysis, Requirements management, Technical IT analysis, System analysis, Gap analysis, UML modeling, System designing, Prototyping, GUI, Usability, Business analysis,
- Business process modeling, Business process reengineering, Business and Presales Consulting
- Methodic and best practices: RUP, UML, BPMN, SOA, MDA, SysML
- Business knowledge in Banking: Direct Banking Channels (Internet/Home/Mobil Banking), Mortgage and Loans, Debit and Credit Cards, Domestic and Foreign Payments, AML, Branch processes, Core Banking processing