Best Practice Skills: ITIL Karrass Internal and External Negotiations IT Security Lean Six Sigma CRISC* (wip) CGEIT* (wip)
Process Skills: IT Governance IT Service Management Change Management Incident/Crisis Management Access Management Vendor Management (Savvis, Cognizant, Navis, Tideworks, Verizon, HP, Microsoft, and Oracle) Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Onboarding and Staff Management Helpdesk Management Network Operations System Management Infrastructure Management Application and Hardware (Install, Config, and Manage) Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Confidential and Confidential Budgeting
Interpersonal Skills: Diverse Driven Situationally - Aware Focused Problem-Solver Solutions-Oriented Effective Communicator, All Levels Experienced and Approachable Leader
Technology Skills: Servers Switches Bridges Routers Firewalls Load-Balancers and Traffic Managers SAN NAS DAS LUNs LAN WLAN WAN VPN, All Infrastructure components Virtualization Data Backup and Storage Network and Database High Availability/Redundancy Cyber Security Cloud Migration HR IT Systems Prod, Dev, and Test Environments Teklogix Narrowband RDT Systems Navis and Tideworks Terminal Operating Systems (TOS) APS OCR and LA King Gate Monitoring and Camera Systems Equipment Positioning Systems RFID Systems EDI Systems Expenditure Authorization Systems
Application Skills: Wintel, Linux, and Unix Servers Cisco (Unified Communications, Call Manager, Switching, Bridging, and Routing) Juniper F5 BIG-IP WhatsUp Gold Active Directory Exchange IIS Numara Footprints Remedy KDE Solarwinds PRTG Citrix VMWare SQL Oracle NetApp Enterprise Applications Express Mainsail Sparcs Spinnaker Gate Vision Advanced Berth Scheduler (ABS)
Senior IT Manager
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Led IT service modernization and new service implementation.
- Implemented processes to provide technical support via service calls, email, and Knowledge Base utilization.
- Applied Access Management policies mitigating proprietary company information tampering or loss.
- Tested mobile applications in the field when necessary.
- Migrated customer and financial data into a cloud environment.
- Trained and provided an open door to new and existing team members.
- Reviewed IT processes to determine if the application of additional ITIL best practices were necessary.
Senior Enterprise Service Delivery Manager
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Successfully stabilized, aligned, and optimized Service Support functions applying appropriate ITIL framework best practices within a Shared Services environment.
- Established and maintained multiple vendor relationships .
- Created and maintained capital ( Confidential ) and operating ( Confidential ) budgets.
- Prioritized IT projects around Corporate objectives.
- Measured IT service quality via metrics analysis and regularly meetings with internal and external customers.
- Developed processes and procedures to deliver staffing scorecards and improved staff capacity plans.
- In-sourced the Service Desk function yielding a measurable improvement in customer satisfaction and measurable improvements in KPI’s.
- Built a Network Operations Center centralizing enterprise monitoring providing measurable improvements in critical incident response time, the facilitation of crisis calls, and an overall improvement in crisis management.
- Implemented increased efficiencies and controls around the Change Management and Access Management functions yielding higher uptime, smoother upgrades, and tighter security.
Regional IT Manager
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Managed a diverse Mid-Atlantic IT team consisting of network and infrastructure engineers, service delivery analysts, terminal operating system (TOS) and non-TOS system administrators, database and application administrators, and B2B/EDI managers.
- Led special terminal operations and terminal transformation projects related to Navis (Sparcs/Express/ABS)(N4 assessed), Teklogix (narrowband/IP-based RDT's), and APS (gate and crane OCR).
- Led terminal modernization projects related to OCR expansions, the onboarding of 4 new super post-Panamax cranes to the assessing of equipment positioning (EPS) and (RFID) identification solutions.
- Effectively partnered with the Maryland Port Administration (MPA) IT and Engineering departments to ensure transparent communication within joint projects.
Network Services Manager
Confidential, Tampa, FL/Baltimore, MD
- Led the implementation of LAN, WAN, WLAN, proprietary networking, phone system, CCTV, and other migrations as well as greenfield installations, etc.
- Managed a full spectrum of special terminal operations projects including--but not limited to—Navis (Sparcs/Express), Tideworks (Spinnaker/Mainsail)(GateVision assessed), Teklogix (narrowband/IP-based RDT's), and APS (gate OCR).
- Effectively partnered with the Tampa Port Authority (TPA) IT and Engineering departments to ensure transparent communication within joint projects.
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Largo, FL
- Led a two-year, multi-million dollar capital building project requiring infrastructure planning and procurement, RFP submission and vendor management, and capacity planning to accommodate the management and support of all LAN, WAN, WLAN, VoIP, RFID, and related hardware and software.
- Managed multiple IT projects ranging from ongoing security audits to complete technology rollouts at over 50 remote sites.
- Supported internal customers within a multi-platform Linux, UNIX, and Windows (desktop and thin client via Citrix, RDP, xWindows) infrastructure.
- Responsible for the installation, integration, and security of all wireless LAN implementations.
- Performed IT audits and managed the lifecycle of technology assets.
- Applied internal controls to ensure technology purchases were within budget and policy compliance.
Confidential, Jonesboro, AR
- Operated all lines in the facility to become familiar with the entire plant operation.
- Handled the loading and unloading of delivered and stocked component materials.
- Performed data entry and searches within an in-house warehouse management system.
- Followed stringent Safety regulations to ensure the Safety of myself and my co-workers.
- Provided regular input via an employee portal regarding improvement opportunities related to Safety, productivity, administrative, and core business areas.