Seasoned Sales Professional with 13 plus years of experience in IT/ITES Industry at different capacities and geographies . Credible experience in consultative selling of Enterprise Products & Solution Sales, Marketing, Business D evelopment, Bid Management, Program/Operations management, Vendor Management and Process Improvement areas. Conceptualized and conceived several projects, instrumental in process/organization development aspects, engaged with widespread clients across multiple industry verticals and geographies. Extensively travelled across Singapore, Germany, South Korea, Malaysia, Dubai, Indonesia, Ethiopia, and Sudan on business engagements.
- As General Manager responsible for Sales and Business Development in the assigned territory.
- Achieved 75% target in the first year and 130% target in second year of taking over the territory.
- As Consultative Sales Professional - Evangelized Products & Solutions with a focus on Smart Cities, Digital Enterprise and Digital Infrastructure across southern states of India and Overseas.
- Also helped the company to offer cloud solutions for enterprise (trinityMOBILE-Field force automation) and local governments (Solid Waste Collection Management System).
- Lead cross functional teams including sales, pre- sales, bid management, technology incubation and new product development etc.
- Closely work with ecosystem partner, OEM vendors, System Integrators and Service Providers in line with the requirements and engage with end user community for solution pitch.
- Leverage vendor and partner network for business development and continuously hunt for partners for mutual growth and maximize opportunities.
- Guide a team of developers and running incubation program to evolve new products by leveraging on existing solution stack on Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Platform.
- Create or Identify opportunities with prospective customers and closely work with SI partners and OEM vendors. Draft specifications for RFP/tenders and lock the opportunities.
- Joined as Sr. Business Executive and got promoted to different roles in a span of 4 years as Assistant Business Manager, Asst.BDM/Account Manager at Singapore, and Business Manager .
- Group Lead of Chennai Region (TN, Pondicherry and AN Islands), GIS Technology Sales, Consulting business acquisition, Project Delivery and Key Accounts Management.
- Focused on selling leading GIS Technology products from Confidential Inc. USA; such as Confidential Suite of products for Desktop, Enterprise and Cloud requirements targeting Government, Research and Corporate customers in the assigned region.
- Responsible for major government customers as Asst.BDM/Account Manager at Singapore and also worked across APAC region, established new accounts in Singapore, Indonesia and Philippines. Also Responsible for IT Services Management, delivery supervision, change management, process excellence, quality assurance, customer insight, cross selling, worked with Sales and practice teams to propose suitable solutions.
- Also looked after Bid Management activities in the region, responsible for bid response, presales, techno-commercials and proposals.
- Practice Team Lead - Power Utilities (R-APDRP as a prime focus) providing technology products and solutions (GIS/FM) to System Integrators/IT implementation agencies.
- Started my Career as Executive - Information Systems and was promoted to Assistant Manager and Manager- Business Development in a span of just 3 years.
- Lead a business development team of 6 resources and delivery team of 50+ resources. Closely worked with Subject Matter Experts from Survey of India, Geological Survey of India, ISRO/NRSA, Irrigation, Water Resources, Municipal Engineering, Atomic Energy Departments etc. to offer high level of GIS Services, technical advisory and consulting services to wide range of government and private customers.
- Handled business development and delivery roles simultaneously (60%+40%); transversely driven the organization in to new verticals such as Municipal Engineering, Hydro Power and Oil & Gas.
- As Delivery In-charge - handled multiple projects, change management, quality Assurance, process compliance, capacity building, Risk Management, Consulting, Practice Leadership etc.
- Single point of contact all business development activities - Proposals, Tenders, Pre-qualifications, RFPs, Procurement Forecasts, Expression of Interests, Upcoming Projects, Vendor Management aspects
- Defined outturns/price structures and worked on effort estimations on consulting services offered.
- Instrumental in attaining ISO 9001:2000 certification for the company and handled QMS/ISMS audits as a Management Representative.
- Represented the company in national and International forums, extensively travelled in India and overseas (Germany, Sudan & Ethiopia)