10 years’ experience providing strategic insights using data for leading corporations across transportation, retail, Health, government (MNDOT)(FRB Mpls), Law and e - commerce. Using data driven techniques to help drive key business decisions impacting revenue and cost. Experienced in business analysis, root-cause analysis and software management techniques.
- OpenText EdocsDM/Hummingbird
- DMS Management
- VMWare ESXi 6.0
- Batch Scripting
- CLM (Contract Lifecycle Mngt)
- Integration expert of edocs components
- Remedy Ticketing System
- Microsoft Products
- Document/Records Management
- Process/Workflow Development
- RDP, Citrix, VPN, VNC, Skype
- SQL Server 2005-2014
- Physical & Electronics Records
- Training eDOCS Email Filing
- Wireless DMS
- Lead/SME on migration project moving physical and electronic records from edocs to FileNet.
- Create ad-hoc queries for the migration and various reports as needed.
- Responsible for identifying business group processes and defining customizations and realignment between old and new system.
- Collaborated with product managers and development team to identify and resolve issues, coordinate system requirements, and create project milestones
- Developed and documented functional and non-functional detailed requirements of front-end and back-end database enhancements
- Created Use Cases and Process Flow diagrams using MS Visio
- Worked closely with various vendors and different department managers to achieve their requirements and resolve their issues/concerns.
- Direct meetings and designed mapping and validation process and milestone checklist as well as the decommissioning of the current document management system edocs
- Also assisted other departments that were using different systems with their mapping, data recovery and data cleanup as well as security group setups and archival of sensitive information.
ECM/ System Administrator
- Technical lead/Consultant in projects centered on document/records management systems conversions and upgrades involving eDocs DM and PsiGen. Provide production and testing support for Hummingbird DM systems Confidential several client locations legal and non-legal industries. Develop the use of Hummingbird Workflow systems in house and offsite.
- Designing, documenting, implementing, and deploying implementations of DMS systems.
- Closely worked with CEO and developers for in house software and hardware modifications/upgrades.
- Gathered requirements for business definition and facilitated process modeling sessions with stakeholders to refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Performed requirements analysis, documentation and quality assurance for each deliverable
- Worked with process management team to develop testing sandbox for audit team to upload and generate data
- Provided guidance to the development teams to break down large and complex user stories into simplified versions for execution
- Worked with complex, large-scale implementations and product rollouts for various customers. Supported and/or installed software applications/operating systems.
- Worked with various clients on document management projects such as Mayo Clinic, MnDOT, Cargill, CHS, Bayer Properties, Gillette Children's hospital, Disney and various Law Firms around the country.
- Founder and owner of Confidential LLC. In charge of human resource, hiring and selecting the best employees for my business.
- Product marketing, created the atmosphere and product that best fit the market.
- Book keeping, maintained all the books for the business.
IT Desktop Application Support Specialist
- Provide Application Support for all Confidential Airlines applications. Talk to different clients to determine their needs and deliver results.
- Deliver outstanding service to internal users. Troubleshooting of network topology in day to day operations to ensure consistent uptime and data integrity.
- Microsoft Outlook Profile configuration as well as troubleshooting and configuring over 200 applications owned by Confidential /NWA.
- Provide PC hardware and software support for users, including software pushes. Also helped with remote support on all Printers, scanners, kiosks and monitors located within all airports that Confidential operates in.
- Maintained Documents Management system (Hummingbird) which is used by entire company.
- Project managing, finding creative, alternate work around solutions when a user's specific request cannot be accommodated.
IT/Application Support Analyst
- Main responsibility was to generate all types of reports for different clients depending on their needs using SQL. Also using Eventum to create, close and fallow up on tickets for clients.
- Work directly with clients assisting with installation / deployment support of software on Windows workstations and Citrix / Terminal servers along with providing administrative product training.
- Use SQL to update procedures and troubleshoot application issues.
- Identify solutions to work around open issues / problems that are under investigation or pending resolution.
Systems Compliance Project Manager/Server Admin
- Create and develop solutions in preventing or resolving system configuration.
- Support department leadership and other team members by utilizing various tools, including VSA, Fusion, and Big Fix, and manual methods designed for managing server health check and patch status to maintain strong audit and compliance postures.
- Standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts within the team by creating documentation or scripts that will be used to solve the same problem in the future.
- Scan and maintain client servers. Run patch and compliance check scans.
- Configure system tools for proper scans. Analyze and remediate compliance issues.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Retail Sales consultant
- Meet sales objectives as well as handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Troubleshoot and diagnose device issues
Confidential, River Falls, WI
Project Manager/IT Lead Tech
- Installed new equipment around campus as well as troubleshoot various devices and networks
- Developed and implemented the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Evaluate system specifications for business requirements
- Worked closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs
Confidential, Hudson, WI
- Decode Doctor Prescription and upload the information to computer
- Counting, pouring, measuring, weighing tablets, medications and mixing medications
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Assistant Branch/Project Manager
- Motivate and encourage staff to keep the branch running efficiently
- Set targets for the team and make sure that they are met on time
- Maintain knowledge of the government rules and regulations keep all policies in order
- Maintain good customer relationships and customer disputes
- Educate employees in operations as well as maintain branch operations