- 10+ Years of experience in Full life cycle developments with production support and upgrade in Oracle Application E - Business Suite financial and distribution modules as a Techno-Functional Consultant.
- Expert in application development using BI (XML) Publisher Report, XML Gateway, Reports 6i/10g, Forms 6i/10g.
- In depth knowledge of business processes in financial and distribution, with hands on experience in resolving business issues and end to end implementation practices like - Requirement analysis, design, development, testing and production support.
- Extensive experience working with Oracle Applications E-business suite (R12/11i), with major focus in modules likes GL, AP, AR, FA, EB Tax, Cash Management & Project Accounting and Distributions modules like PO, INV, and OM, Service Contracts.
- Multiple implementation experience of Order to Cash (OTC) and Procure to pay cycles (P2P).
- Worked on all the aspects of technical design & development of various critical business processes Oracle Applications.
- Extensive experience in developing Interface/Conversion Programs to import data from various sources into Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UTL file.
- Experienced in Performance Tuning and Optimization of SQL Queries and also tuning at database level.
- In depth experience in using Agile and AIM Methodology, Designing and Developing RICE components during the SDLC.
- Working experience of Middleware SOA and Informatica technologies.
- Extensive experience working with super and end users and complete knowledge of business process in manufacturing industries.
ERP: Oracle Applications R12/11i in Distributions modules like Order Management (OM), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Service Contracts and Financials modules like Accounts Receivables (AR), Account Payables (AP), General Ledger (GL), Project Accounting (PA), Fixed Asset (FA)EB-Tax and other modules Like Sysadmin (AOL), Workflow Administrator and Alerts.
Language: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Shell Scripting
Tools: Forms 6i/10g, Oracle Reports6i/10g, XML Publisher Technology, XML- Gateway, Toad, SQL Developer
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Environment: s Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Siebel 8.1
Tools: Forms 11g, BI Publisher Reports, Toad.
- Working along with the end user for the UAT testing of Quote to Cash and Financial modules..
- Resolving various defects and support the UAT testing for Quote to Cash cycle.
- Invoved in preparing and testing the user test script and updating the design accordingly.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore team to ensure round the clock of defect fixing for timely completion of UAT testing.
- Major components worked on includes:
- Program to create Service Contracts from the Sales Order.
- Creating Billing schedules for the Service Contracts
- Program for Termination and updation of Service Contracts
- Order Import program to create Sales Orders from legacy system data.
- Creating conversion scripts to import Service Contracts from legacy system.
- Worked on defects for multiple financial components like GL, AP, AR, FA etc.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Inventory (INV), General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR)
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10, Siebel 8.1
Tools: XML Gateway, BI Publisher Reports, Siebel Tools, Toad.
- Designed the process flow for the full Order to Cash cycle between Siebel and Oracle Applications v 11.5.10 as an Oracle Architect.
- Worked as offshore lead and responsibilities include interacting with Siebel and Middleware teams, understand client requirement and propose the best possible solution.
- Design various interfaces in conjuction with Middleware ( SOA and Informatica ) and Siebel teams.
- Developed various interfaces between Siebel and Oracle Applications. The major one includes:
- Customer Interface to transfer the customer data to Siebel, both synchronously and asynchronlusly using business events (SOA) and Informatica respectively.
- Sales Order Interface, to create Sales Order in Oracle through the data received from Siebel in real time, for both Field Engineers and end Customers.
- Parts Return Interface to create Return Orders in Oracle from Siebel, on demand.
- Status Synchronization Interface, to send current status of Sales Order Lines in Oracle ERP to Siebel, both on demand (SOA) and through batch interface.
- Parts Validation Inteface, to validate the parts in Siebel before placing the order. Request is send from Siebel in Oracle, where validity and availability of the part is checked and proper response is send back to Siebel synchrounously.
- Material Transaction Interface, to check on-hand quantity for the Field Engineers in Siebel.
- Stock Decrement Interface, to decrement the stock for the Field Engineers once there stock items are utilized.
- Developed conversion programs for Items and Service Contracts using Oracle PL/SQL and Standard APIs.
- Registration of process definitions to validate the service contracts created from quotes.
- Involved in the end to end testing for the whole process flow involving multiple interfaces developed for the Siebel AM Program.
- Worked in Siebel tools to create IO for the BI Publisher Reports in Siebel. The prominent ones inclues:
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
BI Publisher Developer
- Configure and develop reports based on the User requirements using BI Publisher.
- Define different data set used for developing the reports like OLTP, OLAP and WSDL files.
- Development around "list style" reports from within the Siebel application in BI Publisher. Major Reports includes:
- PSA Proposal and Agreement Report.
- Manage Quote Report.
- Payroll Exception Report.
- Time and Expense Report.
- SR Invoice Report.
- Configure BI Publisher Scheduler to schedule reports to be generated as per business requirement.
- Work on OLTP data model and Siebel Tools.
- Tuning of the queries of the report for performance enhancement.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Environment: Oracle R 12, Unix
Tools: XML/ BI Publisher Reports, Oracle Report 10g, Oracle Forms 10g, Toad.
- Responsible for design and development of the BI Publisher Reports in various modules like Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Property Manager, iExpense etc
- Developed Reporting Standards to be followed in all the McDonalds Reports, in both Report 10g and XML/BI Publisher Reports like Currency formating standards, Disclaimer text etc.
- Developed mojor reports for the McDonald Corporation. The prominent ones inclue:
- Monthly Customer Statement Report
- Delinquent Interest Letter Report
- Late Interest Charges Report
- Active Customers With No Activity Report
- Outstanding Credit Card Transactions Aging Report
- Approval Audit Report Report
- Change Approver on Expense Report Report
- AMEX Cardholder Report
- Policy Violation Report
- Unapplied Checks Report
- Credit Card Accrual Report
- Chart of Accounts Segment Value Listing Report
- Recoded Expense Report
- Rent and Service Fee Email Report
- Rent Terms Summary Report
- TRA and Rent Restructure Report
- Designing various extensions for the Property Manager Modules to customise it to the customer requirement.
- Developed Store Open Date Lease Finalization Extension in property Manager to automatically updating the required fields based on a given rule based date.
- Developed and Tested Interface and report for the Real Estate Tax history from 1st America, to map the data presented by the periodic 1st American Report to the one present in oracle data base.
- Involved in the team training to in corporate the MOAC complaince in the reports and PL/SQL programs.
- Giving post production support to the released object.
- Testing, documentation and implementation of the system processes.
- Proper documentation of the product developed and verification of the RICE products developed by the team as reviewer.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR)
(OM), Service Contracts, Purchasing (PO), iProcurement, Inventory (INV)
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i/R 12, Sun Solaris 5.7
Tools: XML Publisher, Discoverer, Oracle Report 10g, Oracle Forms 10g, Toad.
- Responsible for Business Requirement gathering, gap analysis to define the functional framework for implementation of different RICE components in order to cash (OTC) and procure to pay (P2P) cycles.
- Responsible for analysis/development of functionality integrating Oracle Order Management and Service Contracts.
- Designed and developed numerous reports from Report 6i/10g in 11i to XML Reports in R12, in GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, OM, INV modules. The major reports include:
- Ensured the dependencies of Service contracts with pre-existing modules.
- Detailed GL Account Analysis Report to display of accounting transactions details along with extra information from the subledgers
- GL Journal Details Report, sorted by “Posted Date” and “GL Journal Sequence Number” from Oracle General Ledger
- AP-AR forms Report listing the goods and services purchased and sales from/to a company or Legal Entity
- FA Deductible Maintenance Cost Report.
- Inventory Turnover Report.
- Giving production support for the objects released.
- Enhanced the convertion program to validates invoice information and load the invoices into AR by running Auto Invoice daily.
- Personalization of Payables Invoice Form for Unique Invoice Number by Supplier and year.
- Personalisation of AP Invoice Matching Form . Requirement was while match the freight carrier’s invoices to the receipts, debit its amount to the item cost account.
- Review of the documents prepared by the team and the performance tuning the code units.
Environment: Oracle Application R 12, Win 2000/NT, Sun Solaris
Tools: Report 6i, Forms 6i, XMLP/ BI Publisher, Toad, SQL Developer
- Worked in the development of forms, reports, PL/SQL programs for EMEA localization.
- Involved in R12 Impact analysis of objects to be developed.
- Transitions of the reports from Report 6i/10g in 11i to XML Reports in R12.
- Track and expedite Oracle SR (Service Request). Assist with the planning and testing of updates and patches. Provide Support for the resolution of day-to-day production issues..
- Designed and developed numerous PL/SQL programs, extension for various localization. The major programs include:
- FA Depreciation Rounding Program for CZ and SK localization which gives the rounding values of the depreciation based on the parameter defined in the Book Controls Form.
- Exchange Rate gain and loss Interface program to create Journals using xla journal entries pub pkg API or Invoices in Accounts Payables and Receivables to accomodate the taxation of the Exchange Rate gains and losses between invoice date and payment date. The program includes the creation of Form and a report to display the new transactions created.
- Importing Invoices into Oracle Receivables Using Auto Invoice Import Program.
- VAT Reconciliation Additional program to cover the gaps of the VAT reporting process that consists of VAT Reconciliation and VAT Statutory Reporting.
- Involved in developing Reports using XML Publisher. The major reports include:
- Non-Invoiced Goods and Services Report to report all transactions where invoice has not been furnished by the vendor till before a stipulated time.
- GL Accounting details Report. Report gives the details of the General Ledger journals. This report contains three layouts based on the country specific code from the profile option.
- AP and AR Exchange Differences Report to give the details of the Exchange Differences in the sub ledgers Payables and Receivables.
- Materials return to Supplier Report
- PO Printed Purchase Order Report Customised the report for orders that are shipped early, late and on time for each customer using Oracle Reports, and developed design
- Customized various standard oracle apps forms using forms personalization and created forms extensions.
- Working with business analysts and functional resources to troubleshoot application issues.
- Offer advice, training, expertise and assistance to other members of the development team in the design, build, review and implementation of technology solutions.
- Worked on tuning the SQL queries using tuning utilities like indexing, SQL trace and Explain Plan.