- 7+ years of experience in designing and development of methodology for programming in ABAP/4 with R/3 Architecture, SAP ECC 6.0
- Having 1+ years’ experience in BRF+ (Business Rule Framework Plus )
- Having 1 year experience in SAP BODS
- Having 1 year experience in Confidential ABAP development.
- Have onsite experience of 10 months working with a challenging client.
- Proficient in PM, MM, SD and IMRO modules.
- Expertise in working with BADIs, User Exits and Enhancements.
- Played influential role in the team and helped the team always delivering things on time
- Expertise in development of Classical, Interactive Reports, ALV Programming, Interfaces.
- Having experience in working on SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and Module pool Programming
- Familiar with Transport Systems and CHARM transport process.
- Familiar with Retrofit activities and was leading the team from onsite for retrofit activities.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skill. Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team environments.
- Excellent client interaction skills, onsite/offshore coordination skills.
- Has vast experience in handling client interfacing roles and managing teams independently.
- I have Supported UI5 consultants by preparing ABAP related code in UI5 screens.
- Data Dictionary Objects.
- Data transfer (BDC) using Session Input and Call Transaction Techniques.
- Strong knowledge OO - ABAP.
- Classical, Interactive, ALV Reports with OO-ABAP.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOALV’s, BAPI and Confidential ).
- MODULE POOL PROGRAMMING (Dialog programming).
- Smart Forms, Scripts.
- Good expertise in Enhancements (Customer-exits), Confidential .
- BAPI’s which involves custom BAPI creation and implementation and object oriented events,
- Creation of Custom TRs, Work bench TRs and their transport across clients of same system using SE09, SE10, SE01, SCC1
- Knowledge on ENHANCEMENTS.
- Proficient in RFC Configuration.
- Good Knowledge about MVC and Flow logic in Confidential
- Write manual coding in Confidential .
- Efficient in handling all type of UI elements in Confidential
- Expert in visibility of Fields
- Has handled navigation between views
- Handled ALV Reports in Confidential
- Developed Confidential Applications using Service Call and Supply Functions
- Experience in Assistance Class
- Good Knowledge on ADOBE FORMS and FPM (Floor Plan Manager).
- Good Expert in BRF PLUS
- Creating elements, structures, Tables and Declaring Constants
- Creating Decision Tables under Expression and maintaining records,
- Good Knowledge on Creating BRF+ functional modules and Usage of Static code.
- Strong experience in the integration of BODS with SAP modules and Non-SAP data sources.
- Strong experience in using BODS as an external system for ETL between ECC and BI.
- Created complex Jobs, Work Flows, Data Flows, and Scripts using various Transforms (Integrator, Quality and Platform) to successfully load data from multiple sources into a desired target.
Primary Skill: ABAP/4 programming,
Secondary Skills: JAVA
Operating Systems: Window 95/98/2000 and Windows XP
- Preparation of Technical Specification from the Design document.
- Coding according to Client standards.
- Object development and review of development requests assigned.
- Interacting with Functional Team to resolve the issues given in Objects.
- Coding and creation of unit test plans for the objects developed.
- Responsible for all the developments and end to end delivery for the MRO track.
- Leading a team for an implementation in Oil field service industry, working on various IMRO solutions such as Validations, Exits, Reports, and Workflows.
- Leading the Reuse & Knowledge Management Initiatives for the project.
- Quality Check and Review of the developments.
- Responsible for leading and managing team which provides a UI solution to MRO module
- Leading the UI5 development team and creating necessary RFC function modules and other customer enhancements.
- Leading and Managing team from offshore, coordinating with onsite.
- Responsibilities include: Code review, Requirement analysis, Estimations, bug fixes and developments
- Responsible for all the deliverables from the team from the time requirement is gathered till the time all the development moves to production.
- Involved in complete life cycle of a data migration from IFS system to production system.
- Involved in data migration from IFS systems to SAP using BODS jobs and also LSMW.
- Extensively used SAP Best practices to load the data.
- Worked with most complex, medium and as well as low level objects while loading the data.
- Involved in meetings with the process team in order to help the process team work effectively. And accurately completely the mapping of data from IFS system to the SAP system.
- Worked extensively with global variables and parameters on BODS 4.0.
- Worked on various events in reports, screen modification, various select options, push buttons, check boxes, radio buttons and value requests.
- Developed various reports for data upload from presentation server or application server
- Developed BRF application and function module to maintain the material details based on plant.
- Developed an ALV Report to display the material and serial number history data
- BDC program to upload the customer master data from legacy system to SAP R/3 and download the error records into another flat file.
- Developed an interactive report to display flight landing hrs. and usage details.
- Developed AMP Smartform which will get executed from transaction, radio buttons for each Smartform and PDF option to display ALV grid
- Worked on dynamic ALV and Dynamic selection screens
- Good knowledge on BODS server and running different jobs
- Developed BODS script to compare two excel files.
- Worked on various enhancements - customer exits, Confidential ’s
- Implemented various implicit & explicit enhancements
- Involved in data migration activates like loading aircraft data into production system- IFS system to SAP.
- Added functionality to raise error or warning messages during goods issue and cancelation in Confidential .
- Developed a BDC program for uploading order operations details using session
- Developed BRF application and Function module to maintain the material details based on plant.
- Validation of data and detection of invalid data and states
- Created Various Function modules to validate the conditions
- Used Static code for all BRF+ Function modules.
Developer & Technical Consultant
- Standardization of the tools so that multiple projects can use it across platforms.
- Enable and design the tool to be compatible with various SAP releases.
- Set naming standards for the various objects used in coding.
- Preparation of Detailed Technical Design from functional requirement specification
- Design and implementation of reports, dialog program.
- Implementation of the Confidential for the actions required to be executed on the vehicle.
- Unit Testing