- A qualified MBA (Finance & HR) with experience in Finance and Accounting (Accounts Receivables/Order to Cash/Reconciliation) back office operations and a consistent academic record. Recognised as a “ Confidential ” employee of Confidential .
- Ability to work either in team or individually with good persuasive skills.
- Indulged in achieving targets with team of professionals in business processing operations.
- Adept at controlling routine operations involving Business Development & Client Servicing.
- Involved in process development and attained good client relationship.
- Demonstrated abilities in cementing healthy relationship with the clients for generating business and leading workforce towards accomplishing business and corporate goals.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with demonstrated abilities in customer relationship management
- Postgraduate diploma in software technology PGDST well versed in M.S.OFFICE
- Yellow Belt in Six Sigma
- Identifying and analyzing client accounts / items with a special focus on oldest open and overdue documents and highest amounts on assigned ledger as per aging, past due invoice and disputed invoice reports
- Where necessary, conducting a dunning process or contacting client by telephone / fax / e - mail for collection purposes (depending upon effects of previous measures taken and the client’s response) making sure all payments received into the bank accounts are applied by colleagues in the Cash Application Department.
- Managing disputed invoice situations
- Creating and sending to all strategic wholesalers via fax / e-mail bimonthly or weekly statements based upon data exported from Oracle and different types of customers given by the discount rate, terms and conditions stipulated by initial agreement with Pfizer
- Periodically investigating and, subsequently, if payment terms respected, adjusting or writing off open due balances against account items in accordance with discount / write-off and / or bad-debt provisions and reports and local legislation
- Identifying overdue invoices on account
- Contacting client by telephone / fax / e-mail in order to inform about the current status of order and account (if needed) providing the client with copies of missing invoices / account statements / correct bank details, (if payment already made) collecting payment details, asking for proof of payment by fax / e-mail or remittance advice note
- Reporting and submitting data to the local Business Finance department in order for the order to be released and shipped
- Overview of Locating and correcting misapplied receipts
- Examining and approving payments recorded onto the system as unidentified or unreconciled on account due to lack of details on bank statements and providing the Cash Application team with remittance advice notes reconciliation.
- Offering support and handling client queries by telephone / fax / e-mail
- Producing customer documentation: printing and faxing documents / account statements to clients
- Creating and submitting weekly and monthly dashboards based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and parameters and monitoring scores to AR managing board to the clients and the management.
- Create and implement comprehensive billing, credit and accounts receivables policies and related procedures for departmental, interdepartmental and inter-company use.
- Assist in the design of and instituting all aspects of the department’s conversions, which included contracts, participations, and AR roll forward.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting which includes multiple borrowing base reports, corporate AR board schedule preparation, revenue recognition schedules, prepare international forecast reports, bad debt analysis and aging reports.
- Liaise with contract administration, sales, legal, participations, and operations departments. Liaise with IS dept regarding system and hardware upgrades for staff.
- Point person for quarterly and annual audits as regards billing, cash, revenue, and collections.
- Allocation of responsibilities to team.
- Participate in project testing for new system enhancements.
- Provide training to new associates.
- Maintaining records for RCSA & PRR audit requirement.
- Attending Client call on a regular basis.
- Raising request for new access and revocation.
- Conducting skip level meeting with team.
- Perform accounts receivable and new customer account set-up.
- Performs data entry of billing information, including editing and verifying accuracy of created invoices.
- Oversee daily cash flow.
- Overview bank reconciliation performed by the associates
- Printout aging invoice report to find past due date for the customer.
- Reviewing, preparing and analyzing accounts receivable aging reports.
- Perform accounts receivable monthly and year end closing.
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, account statements, reports, and other records and review for accuracy.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Manage the weekly cheque run.
- Managed Vendor Account for Office Supplies while in charge of organizing and ordering all office supplies for the company.
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
- Print and distribute weekly financial reports
- Taking care of Accounts Receivables (In-flight Revenue) for Confidential, which consists of 8 members in the team.
- Responsible for Remittance postings and Internet payments. I also ensure that the correctness of the bank accounts, customer numbers and other details, which were taken by the processors.
- Preparation and presentation of Aged debtor report, Provision for doubtful debts and submit the same to the market and management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of intercompany settlements to the counter parts on monthly basis.
- Weekly and monthly reports to the clients preparation based on the revenue updated by the team.
- Train the Team members on the instructions given for Accounts Receivables and ensure the error free processing.
- Preparing TGW (Things Gone Wrong) and Confidential (Concerns and Corrective Action Record) metrics and ensure the error level is not going high.
- Reconcile the remittance postings every month-end with the payment type reports.
- Preparation of the sales ledger reconciliation every month for the rectification of system errors.