- Dynamic and well - rounded Data and Information Management leader with 12 + years of experience in enabling organizations harness the power of information and leverage data assets by implementing trusted, scalable and agile Business Intelligence and Analytics platform.
- Strong blend of business acumen and technology expertise coupled with exceptional people leadership skills . Consistent and proven track record of forming, and managing high performing teams
- Highly adept at partnering with C-level Business and IT Executives in establishing vision, roadmap, Governance and execution strategy. Proven track record of leading BI organizations as trusted and strategic business partner with consistent results and high customer satisfaction levels.
- Leadership of award winning (Computerworld "Enterprise Customer Intelligence") Business Intelligence platform used for business & marketing decisions generating revenue > $50 million a year
SKILLS & AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Financial Analysis
- Data Governance & Stewardship
- Adoption & Change Mgmt.
- Program & Project Mgmt.
- Enterprise Performance Mgmt.
- Predictive Analytics & Forecasting, IT architecture, Information management
- Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Data quality, ETL
- Data Security, Cloud, SAAS, Data Architecture
- IT Strategy & Execution, Global delivery, RFP, Lean
- IT Systems & deployments
- Vendor & Contract Mgmt, Relationship management
- Teradata V2R14, Asterdata, Vertica, Oracle 10g, Saas
- Hyperion Essbase, Tableau, SSRS, SSIS, Qlikview
- ADRM, ETM, Golden Gate, Subversion, ERWIN, Iaas, Paas
- Big Data, Data Lake, Hadoop, Python, PHP, R, SAS, Spark
- AWS, S3, Redshift, Azure, S3, Phython, Impala, Haqw, Pentaho
- (MDM) Master Data Management, Metadata
- Star, Snowflake, IBM Infosphere
- (DG) Data Governance,
- Informatica Power Center, CRM, Unica Campaign
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Principal Manager/Director, Business Intelligence & Customer Data Analytics
- Head of BI & analytics, leading 35+ team members responsible for enterprise customer intelligence with total capacity in petabytes & an annual departmental budget of $30M. Managed infrastructure, relationships and contracts with over fifteen software and professional services vendors (RFP).
- Driving organizational change management globally to ensure smooth transition to new platform and continued adoption. Responsible for entire ecosystem of Business Intelligence and Data Governance.
- Delivered a new analytical data warehouse & self-service reporting platform with a customizable front-end portal & delivered data as a service capability
- Deployed architecture standards & board, data governance & stewardship program across cross business functions
- Lead enterprise analytics programs including customer information strategy, customer Analytics, customer life cycle management, targeted promotions and performance measurement, transform business processes & customer experiences
- Facilitation of Weekly business review by measuring business performance across all areas
- Global standardization of reporting templates across all business units, creation of global datamarts to reduce analysis effort and to create single source of truth
Finance, Marketing, Customer Experience, Sales Compensation, Taxation
- Directed marketing analytics team partnering with marketing and product organization to create BI platform,: subscriber, product analytics, go-to-market segmentation, opportunities to optimize traffic and conversion generating revenue of over $25 million/year
- Defined data needs and directed technology teams to implement collection-mechanisms to capture critical data-points that will serve as lynchpin for dynamic/custom marketing initiatives
- Directed targeting & analytics customer channel relationship and behavioral measurement platform that leverage contact center and digital data, enterprise subscriber information & past user behavior to predict future customer propensities for recommendation & personalization by displaying content via contact points, initiate messaging, or recommend remediation strategies.
- Directed development of Campaign Management which provides a single interface for developing, optimizing, executing lead generation and evaluating marketing customer interaction strategies based on comprehensive analytics.
- Creation and delivery of personalized, relevant marketing messages across all touch points,
- Improved customer relationships leading
- Increased revenue and reduced customer churn.
- Collaborated with Corporate Finance to implement an integrated SOX compliance Financial reporting and analytic capabilities KPIs, metrics, ARPA/ARPU cubes and reporting that leads to actionable finance & product insights
- Directed the business case, hands-on delivery of taxation automation program providing AT&T tax data to IRS leading to AT&T savings of over $ 3M a year
- Directed the development of sales compensation reporting system, productivity reports and analysis frameworks for the Sales and Customer Service teams
- Directed ownership of business analytics for understanding Supply, Customer Operations. Also manage our Data Science team who are focused on time bound medium term projects aligned to specific company priorities.
- Developed predictive models to identify a customer’s propensity to churn, pricing models, and partnered with operations to establish a retention process within customer care organization
- Led development of insightful automated dashboards, data visualizations and executive presentations to Cxo level to track key business metrics and illustrate key findings
- Listened & Increased user adoption of over 5000+ by consistently & timely delivering user & data quality centric IT & business process alignment & improvements
- Provided customer insights using NPS results, coupled with advanced analytics to enhance customer experience & retention, reducing product and process issues by self-service or internal improvements
Senior Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Created & solidified business intelligence practice serving CXO on strategic directives @ SBC, as manager of global team of 8. Worked up, down and across the organization to align the functions (people) with new process and technology solutions framework & infrastructure
- Established data governance, change management process, policies & procedures which included communications, providing user training, writing system documentation, and Tier 1 business support
- Led product analytics team focused on identifying product flows which have high dropoff rates based on behavioral data and measuring pre/post analyses
- Leadership of the team responsible for working across AT&T to provide Consumer Marketing with access to data and systems that deliver a timely, integrated view of customers, products and activities in support of critical business functions including:
- Customer behavior, product and process analytics
- Competitive analysis
- Customer communication and experience management
- Campaign measurement and attribution
- Competitive analysis
- Business case development
Confidential, Santa Clara, CABI Analyst, Business Intelligence
- Crafted vision and built consensus for the new enterprise BI & Analytics operating model
- Promoted data / software applications consolidation, enhanced design reviews, automated testing
- Significantly improved group's delivery quality and productivity by refocusing technical teams, redefining cross-functional processes, and advancing / enforcing SDLC methodology / tools
- Created analytics data focus group to monetize data for next gen products & services.
- Led he development of segmentation, propensity, segmentation, Lifetime Value (LTV) model scores
Team Lead, Data Development
- Provide analytic expertise and leadership in support of various data warehouse projects in IT, marketing, sales, Operations at client locations.
- Manage a wide range of analyses to assess the organization's present data warehouse & and future roadmap with regard to delivering the delivery of enterprise data warehouse
- Responsible for strategic planning, Quality assurance and Operations to deliver Data warehouse & BI capability to client providing end to end solutions delivery
BI Analyst, Business Intelligence
- Developed & maintained the BI reporting portal
- Participated in requirements gathering from business analyst and customers
- Designed ETL process, code, test, maintain and monitor ETL processes in data warehouse environment, create business object reports
- Establishment and maintenance of client relationships
- Negotiation of contracts and generation of follow-on sales
- Estimation of project costs and revenues
- Creation of project plans and staffing of project resources
- Analysis of business and systems processes
- Facilitation of joint application development (JAD) sessions
- Management of cross-functional project teams
- Oversight of project deliverable quality and project risk management