I introduce myself as dynamic sales professional with a consistent track record in Business Development and sales across print, radio, broadcast, hospitality and IT industry . I have a passion for sales and business development and have gained invaluable experience in sales working for top organizations . I have implemented aggressive marketing and sales strategies to grow the business of these organizations through effective client meetings. My key strengths which differentiate me from the crowd are integrity, commitment, hard work and exceptional sales attitude. I am an excellent motivator, team player, quick learner and highly adaptable to diversified work culture in the corporate environment. With over 9 + years of experience and a Full time MBA in Marketing , I am now looking to transition to new challenging roles as a Senior Professional in Sales and Business Development.
EXPERIENCE & CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Strategic Account Management
- Relationship Businesses with Confidential Client
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Business Development and working with key decision makers
- Build long term customer relationships
- Quick learner, great business acumen and customer centric approach
- Highly adaptable to change and handle pressure
- Responsible for complete sales cycle from the start to closing the sale
- Taking care of advertising sales for the English Entertainment channels
- Recognized as top performer in 2013 and 2014 for over achieving sales target by 115%
- Sales forecasting, competition analysis, managing ad sales strategies for the region.
- Working closely with Media agencies like Group M, Madison, Starcom, Lintas Media, Mudra Connext and Lodestar Universal.
- To come up with ideas, conceptualize solutions, create well researched presentations to win deals and implement them on the channel.
- Worked very closely with research, operations and entire sales team for optimum usage of inventory.
Sr. Key Account Manager
- Taking care of corporate clients and reporting to the Regional Head.
- Generate revenues by selling airtime. This includes doing a need based analysis of client’s requirements.
- Coming out with innovative & content integration solutions & executing the plans to achieve a clients’ sales & marketing objectives.
- Managing accounts which include selling airtime and solutions for the network of cities across India.
Assistant Sales Manager
- Responsible for sales and account development of Display category .
- I was part of the launch team of Confidential newspaper in Bangalore, India.
- Overachieved targets by 15% in Display category
- I was responsible for selling the first power jacket in Confidential Bangalore edition.
- Responsible for developing relation with the decision maker through client meeting.
- Introduce new ideas and strategies to demonstrate the ways companies can drive revenue through print media.
- Was also responsible for servicing IT clients like Infosys, Wipro, Oracle, McAfee, VMware for the Appointment category
- Responsible for segmenting the corporate customers based on their needs
- Achieved 100% targets month on month
- Measuring the level of customer satisfaction
- Enhancing the relationship with the customers
- Responsible for keeping checks on the activities related to accounts
Senior Sales Executive
- Business development, targeting software and end user companies in the European Region
- Identify prospective clients through company analysis and requirements
- Understand the clients’ operation, direction and priorities
- Identify potential areas to bring value to a firm’s IT objectives through the onsite - onshore-offshore methodology
- To set agenda for the clients’ visits and effectively co-ordinate the same. Identify Key Action points for the visits and articulate them through presentations
- To anchor the visits ensuring that Key Points are being communicated, leading to a successful and remarkable contribution to the sales cycle
- Assisted in preparing marketing documents such as whitepapers and collaterals and responsible for timely submission of proposals, tenders and RFIs
- To coordinate with the Engineering department and the clients for effective and on time delivery of services