- Incident Management
- Major Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Service & Event Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Root Cause Analysis
- Continual Service Improvement
- Process Design & Maintenance
- Written, Oral, & Face - to-Face Communications
Confidential, Celebration, FL
Consultant, ServiceNow Project Coordinator
- Responsible for facilitating and coordinating tasks involved in the ServiceNow implementation for Confidential Company, specifically as it relates to Incident Management and Service Catalog.
- Provide insight and consultation for the development and implementation of the Incident Management module within ServiceNow, while promoting ITIL best-practices.
- Develop Incident Management process documentation and materials for use with ServiceNow training and day-to-day use.
- Assist with the collection and analysis of the external interfaces outside of Confidential Service Manager that relate to Service Catalog for integration with ServiceNow.
Confidential, Chanhassen, MN
Technology Services & Operations Analyst
- As a member of the Continual Service Improvement team, ensured service improvement opportunities are prioritized and managed in an efficient manner.
- Identified and prioritized the need for services through the conceptualization and development of Service Catalog Items within ServiceNow.
- Monitored the value of services offered within the ServiceNow Service Catalog and assisted with updating and maintaining when needed. Partnered with business and infrastructure teams to identify process design and improvement initiatives focusing on simplification and elimination of redundancies or waste by utilizing LEAN and 6Sigma principles.
- Developed and maintained process documentation standards for use by the division. Assisted in the review of current service offerings within the division to provide service based process analysis and documentation when requested.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
- Coordinated technical activities and resources, and managed organizational communication to ensure timely resolution for all Major Incidents.
- Assisted with the Confidential acquisition and transition of the Major Incident Management responsibilities by documenting the Confidential Major Incident Management process and workflow.
- Facilitated and drove the prompt resolution of high-priority, Major Incidents by employing the Major Incident Management process, promoting ITIL best practices.
- Performed eyes-on-glass monitoring of ServiceNow incidents and responded to system events within Confidential OpenView.
- Transitioned Major Incidents and related child incidents to the Problem Management life cycle, including documented and detailed troubleshooting/resolution activities.
- Received and processed Emergency Change Requests within ServiceNow, both as proactive changes to avoid incidents and as reactive changes to resolve Major Incidents.
- Utilized ServiceNow to generate historical, daily and monthly incident reporting. Analyzed incident trends to identify process improvement opportunities to reduce the occurrence of Major Incidents and overall mean-time-to-resolution.
- Released Major Incident and other incident-related communications to business/leadership. Coordinated support, vendors, and leadership within a Conference Bridge environment, driving work effort for the prompt resolution of Major Incidents.
- Responsible for the facilitation of the Major Incident Management process; coordination of support, vendors, and leadership; and record troubleshooting and resolution activities for Major Incidents within Remedy/ServiceNow.
- Lead a team of Control Desk Analysts, providing training and performance evaluations, while promoting ITIL best practices. Build and maintain a positive work environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
- Created and maintained Control Desk process/knowledge documentation pertaining to the facilitation of the Confidential Major Incident Management workflow.
- Improved the efficiency of Control Desk data capture, trend reporting, and tracking of retail field escalations by implementing improvements to existing Excel documents and overseeing the creation and deployment of a new retail field escalation database.
- Partnered with the Help Desk, various technical teams, and Confidential project teams to identify opportunities for proactive engagement and escalation of high-priority incidents captured within Impact/Remedy/ServiceNow; i.e. escalating to SMEs or utilizing communication streams previously not utilized, such as instant message or direct phone escalation to Control Desk.
- Facilitated the Major Incident Management process; coordinated support, vendors, and leadership within a Conference Bridge; and recorded troubleshooting and resolution activities for Major Incidents within Impact/Remedy.
- Escalated business critical issues and outages to Level 2 & Level 3 support teams on behalf of individual Confidential retail locations at the request of field leadership/business.
- Initiated and facilitated the Confidential Major Incident Management process, promoting ITIL best practices.
- Monitored and reviewed high-priority incidents within Impact/Remedy for Confidential ’s global IT environment and escalated to support teams as necessary via phone or email communications.
Confidential, Eagan, MN
- Constructed micro-sites and sales communication emails using HTML and CSS for mass rollout.
- Provided consulting to management, recommending cost-effective software solutions for voice-over-IP sales calls.
- Assisted with basic computer hardware and software troubleshooting.