- Results - oriented, versatile and hands-on Data Warehousing leader with extensive global full life cycle expertise.
- Data Governance Lead at Confidential ensuring adherence to the enterprise data management policies and standards by the various Confidential ’s.
- Over 20 years of progressive IT experience providing top-quality solutions to business customers.
- 12+ years of experience in Data Warehousing as an ETL Data Stage Architect with Confidential.
- Experience in performing Confidential audits, AML audits and IT audits at Confidential and various other banks.
- Effective solution-driven strategist with a knack for working collaboratively with cross-functional groups and bridging the gap between business objectives and technical capabilities.
- Empathetic and empowering leadership style.
- Strong project management skills in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in managing offshore and onsite teams.
- Client focused with strong relationship building and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to work and manage projects independently.
- Excellent team player with effective communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Extensive international experience - have worked on-site at various banks in Switzerland, UAE, Thailand and India developing retail banking solutions.
Environment: Unix-AIX, Windows XP/ 2000/2003/2008/2012/ NT, IBM Mainframe
Language: C++, C, VBScript, Power Script, Cobol, Universe Basic, Unix
GUI Tools: Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual Interdev, PowerBuilder
Databases: DB2 UDB, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Access, MySQL
Design Methodology: Client Server Architecture, 3-Tier Architecture, OOPS
ETL Tools: IBM Info Sphere Data Stage Version 9.1 - Server and Parallel Edition
BI Tools: Micro Strategy version 9
Confidential, CHARLOTTE, NC
Data Governance Lead
- Support the adoption and adherence to the Confidential (Enterprise Data Management Governance & Council) policy and standards by the various Confidential ’s.
- Support the Confidential ’s (Data Steward Executives), DC (Data Custodians) and DS (Data Stewards) as part of the Confidential G&C policies and standards.
- Data gap prioritization and remediation utilizing the Confidential (Enterprise Data Incident Management) tool.
- Support the Confidential in adoption and on-boarding of the new Metaportal toolset. Metaportal is an Enterprise approved local repository for governed metadata and data quality controls which are part of the Enterprise End-to-End process for Confidential compliance.
- Support the Data Management Tooling & Controls project - The primary goal of this project is to automate data management for the creation of metadata, data lineage and data quality.
- Provide Exam support for Global Compliance Confidential related to the MRIA Wave 4 implications.
- Provide support for the Enterprise Data Dictionary tool adopted by the bank.
Confidential, CHARLOTTE, NC
- Addressed elements of the bank's Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review ( Confidential ) resubmission aligned to Global Wholesale Banking Technology and Operations.
- For Corporate Real Estate ( Confidential ), worked within the Wholesale Credit Transformation ( Confidential ) initiative to fill the application data lineage gaps of various System of Origin/Record (SOO/SOR), to enable the end-to-end data transfer for the Confidential resubmission
- Successfully managed the testing of the Data Capture Tool ( Confidential ) test drive
- Performed research on various Client data gaps, driving to root cause, and resolution recommendation
- Created an Executive Summary for addressing Customer/Client end-to-end data integrity issues within the Global Wholesale Banking space
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
Sr. Data Integration Analyst
- Designated as the sole ETL resource was responsible for the first data warehouse - Decision Support System - developed at Confidential Confidential . Since then, managed the day-to-day data warehousing requirements at Confidential Confidential with a team of around 6 ETL members.
- Decision Support System ( Confidential ) - Led the development of a data warehouse that gives Food Lion users and management visibility into revenue, profit, product movement and vendor responsiveness with which decisions are made regarding product assortment, promotion, replenishment, overall performance targets and loss prevention. Maintained a live Production Data Warehouse with over 700 users providing ongoing production support and process improvements.
- Computer Assisted Ordering ( Confidential ) - Led the development of a Confidential data warehouse. Computer Assisted Ordering is the automated ordering of items at the store based on historic sales, current inventory, and external factors to meet predicted demand. The primary objective of Confidential is to minimize stock outs, maintain an optimal inventory at the store thereby increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
- Pharmacy BI Solution - Led the development of a Pharmacy data warehouse to provide analytical information in a consistent, timely and repeatable manner to pharmacy business users. The data warehouse was built to integrate data from pharmacy source systems.
- Information Server Upgrades - Partnered with IBM and led the effort for several Information Server Upgrades from version 8.1 to 8.7, version 7.5 to 8.1 etc.
- Customer Centric Category Management - Led the development of a Confidential solution to send various data feeds from the internal data warehouse (in a specific format and at various aggregation levels and time buckets) to a third-party vendor (IRI). The Confidential solution enables the Category management team to develop and monitor the success of various category plans and promotions.
- Vendor Pulse program - Led the development of a Vendor Pulse program to send various data feeds from the internal data warehouse (in a specific format and at various aggregation levels and time buckets) to a third-party vendor (RSI). The Vendor Pulse program provides for granular data sharing of item and store level data with vendors. This helps vendors to better plan for store level replenishment and eliminate out of stocks and overruns.
- Retail Pricing System - Managed the conversion of a retail pricing management system (which was originally developed in ‘Power Builder’) to ‘Visual Basic’. This system enables users to make changes to retail prices of the items in its vast network of stores, located in several cities. The development was carried out in India and was responsible for managing the offshore team and ensuring the successful conversion and implementation of this project.
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
- Provided technical consultation for various clients including 'Siemens Energy and Automation' and Radian Systems.
- These assignments included GUI based development utilizing the Visual Basic tool set.
- Key projects included development of a user interface for a Sales application and development of an Imaging solution to process tax documents received by the Comptroller of Public Accounts for state of Texas.
- Managed a team of 12 developers to develop an electronic check reading, encoding and sorting system for the bank.
- Using ClearFlow, one can capture the Confidential scan line from the check, enrich it with the check amount and endorse the checks per specific requirements.
- The system makes use of the TPS-25 document processor.
- The user interface was developed using Visual Basic 6.0.
- Tasks included meeting the client on a regular basis, purchasing the hardware for the client, reporting periodic status to the PSC, and completing performance appraisals for my team.