- Having 12+ years of experience in Information Technology including Infrastructure Design, Data Centre Setups, Project Management and Software Development including 6 years of experience on Oracle E - Business Suite 11i/R12 as Oracle APPS Techno/Functional Consultant.
- Experience in study/audit of existing business process and preparation issue logs, collection of functional/technical requirements, client/user interaction, GAP Analysis, technical data mapping analysis and design of technical/functional data.
- Hands on experience in development and extension RICE components using SQL and PL/SQL, Customization of Reports using Report builder 6i &10g.
- Functional & Technical expertise in INV, PO, SO & ADV. PRICING.
- Excellent functional as well as technical knowledge in O2C and P2P cycles including the following flows:
- Worked on integrating Order Management with Purchasing in Drop ship flow,Configure to Order, Back to back order and Internal Requisition and Internal Sales Order
- Worked on integrating Order Management with WIP application in Back to back order, Configure to Order.
- Worked on designing solution around for re-pricing order lines after the order is shipped for semiconductor industry
- Worked on designing Inventory pull replenishment solution using Oracle Inventory’s Min-max solution.
- Worked on different solution modeling for pricing requirements such as promotion, coupon, surcharges and freight charges using Oracle Advance Pricing features such as qualifier, modifier and formula.
- Excellent knowledge at system admin and AOL activities including creation of KFFs, DFFs, users, responsibilities, menus, concurrent programs, request sets, request groups, value sets.
- Excellent Knowledge of underlying table structure of oracle applications modules for development of enhanced functionalities.
- Good at development of interfaces (inbound & outbound) and conversion programs using SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle Standard APIs.
- Good communication skills, inter personal skill and problem solving ability.
- Support and involvement in risks identifications and risk mitigations.
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success and adept at juggling multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Strong problem-solver who can design solutions and assist developers with Customization and Interfaces.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE & PROFICIENCY:
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Forms 6i & 10g Development
- Report 6i &10g Development
- Designing and Developing XML Publisher Reports
- Query Builder
- Oracle TOAD
- SQL Loader
- Application & Database Level apply Patches from Oracle
- Crystal Report Ver. 10
- Inbound & Outbound Interfaces Development
- RDBMS (Oracle 7.0, 7.3, 8.0.4 & 8i,9i & 10g).
- Operating System Windows 2008 R2.
Techno-Functional Consultant/Solution Architect
- Developing functional and technical specifications as well as test plans and test scenarios using AIM methodology.
- Functional expertise in Oracle Distribution/SCM modules like Oracle Inventory (INV), Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM) and Advance Pricing. Design documents like BR100, MD50 etc, as per AIM standards.
- Gather business requirement and implement business solution in ERP system. Closely working with business, technical and quality team to implement business solution.
- Ensure Project team delivers projects on budget, on time, to scope, with an appropriate level of quality to satisfy defined requirements and objectives, and with minimal business impact. Facilitating a clear, timely hand-over of projects to the Infrastructure Program for procurement, implementation and finalization.
- Working with vendors to deliver solutions when required.
- Working on multiple change requests from the business in a timely and effective manner.
- Excellent Knowledge of Systems Integrator sales cycles.
ERP Specialist /Project Manager
- Lead and participated on teams to gather requirements, perform gap analysis, and data mapping; configured and tested multiple Oracle EBS instances.
- Worked closely with Corporate and Regional IT.
- Provided ongoing end user support for Oracle Manufacturing/Distribution (all modules).
- Mapped business requirements and system functionality.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of a high level of data integrity.
- Developed and implemented complex reports and application systems according to IT guidelines and standards.
Techno / Functional Consultant
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing with power users. Designed interfaces between Oracle E-Business Suite and existing systems.
- Managed data conversion and migration from Legacy system to Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Built and customized Oracle Reports according to the Company requirements.
- Worked on configuring and rolling out Oracle client.
- Responsible for change management and change control for software enhancement and patches.