Offering 15 years’ achievement driving organizational growth, performance and profitability a broad - scale business acumen and project management expertise to achieve unparalleled results. Proven ability to create and adapt an organizational structure, deliver technical enablement, and introduce and implement effective systems, policies and procedures. Effectively execute multiple concurrent strategy engagements and respond to challenging situations.Health Technical Enablement Enterprise Systems Customer Usability Systems Automation
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Founder and CEO
- Founded 1.3 Million Dollar Company from Concept Stage to Revenue Generation.
- Invented a Patent Pending Algorithm for Condition Based Health Insurance Selection.
- Working directly with customers to provide the best possible value for their insurance dollar.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Transitioning Confidential department to more advanced Content Management System. Led technical team in creating a unified data model for paperless automation. Successfully migrated 275K sensitive documents into new environment.
- Automating Dearborn National’s - a Confidential subsidiary - claims processing, resulting in accelerated cycles, reduced costs, and improved customer service.
- Saving $28M by developing the infrastructure needed to in-source and support behavioral health claims.
- Leveraging existing technology to improve management of Tier 1 project documentation. Ensured high level of security and confidentiality.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Capitalized on and closed $1.2M in new sales opportunities with JP Morgan Chase and Bank of New York.
- Strategically pioneered new partner programs to streamline Confidential certification process, resulting in 150+ certifications, simultaneously driving revenue growth and amplifying company visibility.
- Reduced ECM installation time 30% after proposing and receiving approval to implement new optimized software deployment technique.
- Served in the capacity of Worldwide Demonstration Manager for flagship ECM Brand. Provided product training and technical support to 50 field representatives. Presented, promoted and positioned product at national tradeshows.
- Built and sustained profitable relationships with top financial firms, including Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse. Maintained strategic technical relationships with Ogilvy, Sapient, and Keane.
- Produced two Confidential deliverables:
- Training Software: Confidential Content Management & Discovery, Transforming Business, OnDemand.
- Confidential Content Management Demonstration Platform v4.