OBJECTIVE Seeking a position that will foster professional growth and utilize proven strengths in client relationship development, account management, client consultation, and problem solving to achieve positive results.
Career Goal: Sales Engineer
AREAS OF STRENGTH
- Strong presentation skills
- High Achiever
- Team Building
- Interpersonal Skills
- BS Electrical Engineering December 2013
- Proficient in business writing, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, marketing via social networking , and commercial audio and video set up
EMPLOYMENT Confidential ,Atlanta, Ga September 2009-Present Sales Consultant Execute b2b sales, develop innovative marketing tactics, and provide project management services to clients looking to raise brand awareness and increase revenue. Also responsible for managing online promotions, viral marketing, and a team of the best brand ambassadors
- Increased client sales by 300%. Client consistently meets and exceeds goals for the month within the first week
Confidential ,USA September 2008-Present Event Sales Representative Responsible for training associates, selling products and setting up promotional events representing T-Mobile in the consumer electronic retail sectors of major retail partners. Must maintain appropriate inventory levels and communicate with account development representatives the merchandising standards set by T-Mobile in Wal-Mart stores, Sam’s Club Kiosk, Best Buy Mobile, and Radio Shack to ensure dealer compliance for T-Mobile products. Must also communicate data for sales trends and assist with territory management. . Extremely familiar with Windows 7 mobile software, Android OS, Blackberry OS, Symbian OS, and trouble shooting.
- Increased T-Mobile sales throughout Georgia by utilizing interactive direct marketing skills, inside sales skills, online marketing techniques, concepts, and guerilla marketing tactics.
- Increased potential B2B ownership of retail site opening in first year through Value-Added Direct Sales techniques.
- Ranked #4 in the Nation for 2009; #2 in Southeast
- Hired as a private contractor as event coordinator for a T-mobile Limited Partner : Mobile Lynks (successful events using small budgets)
- Collaborated with companies like Patchwerk Studios, LA Fitness, and non-profits as a sponsor to generate sales; served as a platform to inform consumers about T-Mobile 'Deals and Steals'
- Combined knowledge of cell phone technology and grass roots marketing to help the average consumer understand how their phone works and all of its functions using outreach events
Confidential,Atlanta, Ga January 2007-July 2009 Marketing Manager Responsible for keeping track of employee productivity and scheduling. Also responsible for making sure each project runs efficiently and that a report is generated for each client after each cycle. Required to use social networking sites such as facebook, myspace, etc for viral marketing
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga Summer 2006 Intern Assist with daily activities around the office such as providing ideas, typing proposals, and research. Also Assisted with online promotions, viral marketing, and street team work