- Seeking a Director, Senior Management, Architect, Senior Engineer, or Program Management position which utilizes my leadership, experience, and technical abilities to enhance the business functions of the organization.
- I have a proven track record and good knowledge that has led to the successful implementation of high - performing, highly available, large scale Unified Communications Platforms (Skype for Business Enterprise Voice, Confidential Cloud Computing Solutions (Office 365 and Azure), Network Deployments, Conference Room Systems (Skype Room Systems and SMART), Data Center Solutions which include Platform As-A Service (PaaS), Information As-A Service (IaaS), Software As-A Service (SaaS), and Enterprise Mobility Solutions (MDM and Intune)
- I have strong knowledge of key IT industry concepts, experienced in creating business proposals, gathering business requirements, creating project plans, negotiating contracts, managing vendors, and working within global collaborative teams to deploy solutions.
- Experienced in communicating with stakeholders while providing status, scope changes, issues, and financial reports regarding ongoing projects.
Senior Skype for Business Architect/Engineer
- Designed, built, and maintained the Skype for Business 2015 Unified Communications Platform within production to support 40,000 users, which also included the LAB/POC.
- The solution includes instant messaging; desktop, room and mobile video conferencing; web conferencing; telephony endpoints and infrastructure; audio-visual infrastructure; white-boarding and collaboration tools; live and on-demand streaming video and digital signage.
- I have a leading role in the transformation/strategic delivery of the architecture and deployment of cutting-edge Unified Communications technologies, including Lync/Skype for Business, Mobility, and Enterprise Voice.
- I also play a critical role in developing advanced, integrated technology solutions to meet the needs of data centers remote business offices throughout the Confidential
- I use “Hands-on” skills to troubleshoot connectivity within the environment with multiple networks, firewalls, audio/video conferencing technologies (including SMART, Polycom and Cisco/Tandberg), audio-visual room control technologies, audio-visual system user interface design, local and remote conference bridging solutions, and basic video post-production.
Senior Technical Consultant
- Designed, deployed, migrated, and supported enterprise networks and unified communications solutions which included creating network designs, integrating network protocols, and voice over IP (VOIP)
- I also implemented TCP/IP networking technology (switches, routers, and firewalls), Reverse Proxies, Load balancers, Office 365, SIP, VOIP, Hyper-V, and SAN solutions.
- The solutions included Azure Cloud (Infrastructure Virtualization, Security, Active Directory Federation, and Authentication), Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune, Exchange Hybrid, Lync/Skype Hybrid, SharePoint Hybrid, Office Communications Server 2007, SQL Server, Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Power BI, and Skype for Business 2015 Enterprise Voice, Skype for Business Online, and Skype for Business Unified Communications.
Senior Managing Consultant
- Worked as program manager, technical architect, and engineer to plan, design, and deploy Confidential Stack Solutions for DHS, CBP, ICE, OIG, USCG, USCIS, FLETC, FEMA, TSA, USSS, NASA, and other government agencies.
- The solutions included Exchange, Lync 2010 Enterprise Voice, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, Office Communications Server 2007 R2, SQL Server, Lync 2013 Hybrid POC.
- Designed Office Communications Server 2007 R2 platform to provide instant messaging, group chat, presence, remote access, and federation for 16,000 users.
- Design also included a number of advanced features such as high availability, disaster recovery, enterprise voice, PBX integration, SIP trunking, and video conferencing.
- Led the migration of all Lotus Sametime users to Confidential Communicator and Confidential Communicator Group Chat. Setup federation with all Confidential Entities and implemented Communicator Web Access.
- Planned, designed, installed, and configured OCS 2007 R2, Exchange 2003, and SharePoint 2007 servers.
- Provided support for OCS Server 2007 R2, Communicator 2007 R2, Exchange, and Outlook.
- Deployed patches, service packs, and updates for all servers.
- Monitored the environments using MOM 2005 while resolving the errors.
- Managed domain controllers, group policies, global catalog servers, trusts, AD sites, and subnets.
- Created technical documents and runbooks for help desk support. Provided 24X7 On-Call support.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Successfully managed project teams to implement ERP software applications (Oracle CRM), SAP Application Modules, JAVA-SharePoint 2003-ASP.Net VB/-DHTML web solutions, WAN/LAN network infrastructures (Consumer Segment), desktop deployments (Consumer Segment) database solutions (Oracle 8-9i and SQL server 2000), Retail Point-of-Sales solutions, server implementations (Sun Microsystems, NAS, CORBA, CITRIX, Windows Servers) and mainframe middleware solutions (Vitria).
- The solutions allowed Confidential to conform to Confidential network standards while promoting, attracting, and retaining customers resulting in $1.4B in revenue. Overall efforts assisted Confidential in retaining $14.9B in revenue.
- Led a team to implement an Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) which standardized Confidential project processes and reporting capabilities that increased executive decision-making ability, customer satisfaction, employee performance, and decreased operating costs through consumption reduction initiatives.
Senior Technical Consultant
- Successfully managed project teams to implement projects for Confidential (WAN/LAN Network Infrastructure Project), SmithKline Beecham, Colonial Pipeline (JAVA-HTML Web Portal Project), DataScan Technologies (VB-FoxPro-HTML Web-Based Financial Application Project), Siemens (WAN Network Infrastructure Project), Starbucks, (JAVA Web-based POS Application Project), and MCI (WAN/LAN Network Infrastructure Project).
- Led a team to implement and Program Management Office (PMO) which standardized Confidential project processes and reporting capabilities that increased executive decision-making ability, customer satisfaction, employee performance, and decreased operating costs through consumption reduction initiatives
Senior Project Manager
- Successfully managed and implemented Oracle ERP solutions, custom web-based financial applications, LAN/WAN network infrastructures, and mainframe middleware solutions for a transformation effort that saved the Confidential $2.7M annually in operating costs.
- Managed budgets up to $7M and reported financial status to senior managers, senior officers, and accounting.
- Provided performance evaluations, mentoring, training, and communicated organization changes to 30 project resources, including junior project managers, analyst, architects, programmers, quality assurance testers, engineers, document specialist, and systems administrators.