- 4 Years of IT Experience in Software development and data warehousing using both ETL and BI Reporting tools.
- Excellent exposure in developing Tableau Reports for Olympic Management Systems(OMS) Application.
- Extensive Tableau experience in Enterprise Environment in Tableau 9.x/10.x as a Developer, Administrator and Analyst.
- Experience in Designing, Administration, Analysis, Management in the Business Intelligence Data warehousing, Client Server Technologies, Web - based Applications and Databases and Experience in industries such as Distribution, Logistics, Inventory, Manufacturing, Marketing, Services, Networking and Engineering.
- Experience in all the Latest BI Tools Tableau, Qlikview Dashboard Design,
- Experience in complex BI Reports, Dashboards, Project Management, Change/Incident Management, Maintenance, upgrade, Fix pack/Service pack installations, and Root cause analysis, Resolution Methods Time/ Cost/Budget Management.
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards. Created advanced chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate the data. Act as a Point of Contact in Data Interoperability, Analytics and BI and Production Support issue resolution.
- Designed, developed and supported BI solutions, Involved in Debugging and monitoring, and troubleshooting issues/tickets. Implemented advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geo coding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Proficiency in developing SQL with various relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Knowledge in Full Life Cycle development of Data Warehousing.
- Have extensively worked in developing ETL program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica Power Center.
- Experience with dimensional modeling using star schema and snowflake models.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to run the Informatica workflows and controlling the ETL flow.
- Strong with relational database design concepts.
- Extensively worked with Informatica performance tuning involving source level, target level and map level bottlenecks.
- Independently perform complex troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and solution development.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks, decisive with strong leadership qualities, flexible in work schedules and possess good communication skills.
- Team player, Motivated, able to grasp things quickly with analytical and problem solving skills.
BI Tools: Tableau 8,9, Qlikview
ETL TOOL: Informatica Power Center 9/8
Language: SQL, PL/SQL, Teradata
RDBMS: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML, HTML5, AJAX, Web-Services.
Scripting Language: XML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, DB2.
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010
Operating Systems: Windows 7,8,10/NT/2000/XP/2003
Programming Languages: VB, .Net, Java, Python, C++, Scala, Matlab
UX design tools: Sketch, Zeplin
Data Modeling Tools: ERwin r 7.1/7.2/7.3/8.0
Networking: Ethernet, TCP/IP, VPN, LAN/WAN
Confidential, Far Hills, NJ
Tableau admin/ Developer
- Created multiple reports for Olympic Management System such as Finical reposts, Guest Registration reports, inventory reports, general reports...etc
- Created dashboards to showcase summary of package sold to individuals within one of the specific sales market channels. The sales are divided into one of the three currency values such as USD,EUR and AUD
- Performed extensive GAP analysis in the project as there were numerous 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' conditions.
- Involved in creating database objects like tables, views, procedures, triggers, and functions using T-SQL to provide definition, structure and to maintain data efficiently.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Provided 24/7-production support for Tableau users.
Environment: Tableau Desktop 9.x, Tableau server / Administrator, SQL developer, SQL Server 2012 2008, Oracle 11g/12c, Microsoft Excel 2012, Microsoft office 2012Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Understand the Requirements and Functionality of the application from specifications.
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameters using Tableau.
- Worked closely with Business users. Interacted with ETL developers, Project Managers, and members of the QA teams.
- Converted existing BO reports to tableau dashboards
- Created different KPI using calculated key figures and parameters
- Developed Tableau data visualization using Cross tabs, Heat maps, Box and Whisker charts, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts and Density Chart.
- Developed donut charts and implemented complex features in charts like creating bar charts in tooltip.
- Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics and table calculations.
- Hands on building Groups, hierarchies, Sets to create detail level summary reports and Dashboard using KPI's
- Strong Dashboard design experience and passionate practitioner of effective data visualization. Familiarity with best practices around visualization and design.
- Provided Production support to Tableau users and Wrote Custom SQL to support business requirements.
- Utilized Tableau server to publish and share the reports with the business users.
- Also involved in administration tasks such as Setting permissions, managing ownerships and providing access to the users and adding them to the specific group.
- Distributed Tableau reports using techniques like Packaged Workbooks, PDF to different user community
Environment: Windows 7, Tableau 8.1, 9 Tableau Servers, SQL Developer, SQL-PLUS, MS-Excel, Oracle, 10/11g.Confidential
- Designed and developed the data transformations for source system data extraction; data staging, movement and aggregation; information and analytics delivery; and data quality handling, system testing, performance tuning.
- Created Informatica Mappings to build business rules to load data using transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Joiner, Connected and Unconnected lookups, Filters and Sequence, External Procedure, Router and Update strategy.
- Stored reformatted data from relational, flat file, XML files using Informatica (ETL).
- Worked on Dimensional modeling to design and develop STAR schemas using ER-win 4.0, Identifying Fact and Dimension Tables.
- Created various batch Scripts for scheduling various data cleansing scripts and loading process.
- Extensively worked on Mapping Variables, Mapping Parameters and Session Parameters.
- Created post-session and pre-session shell scripts and mail-notifications
- Created Data Breakpoints and Error Breakpoints for debugging the mappings using Debugger Wizard.
- Created Several Stored Procedures to update several tables and insert audit tables as part of the process.
- Extensively used Joins, Triggers, Stored Procedures and Functions in Interaction with backend database using PL/SQL.
- Written Unix Shell Scripts for getting data from various source systems to Data Warehouse.
- Performance tuning by optimizing the sources targets mappings and sessions.
- Tested mappings and sessions using various test cases in the test plans.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.1, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, TOAD 22.214.171.124, SQL Developer, Flat files, XML, Oracle 10g/9i