- Enterprise Sales Executive experienced in business growth and expansion, software and technology sales, management, team leadership, brand awareness, and growth.
- An entrepreneur, skilled at mining the needs of clients in hyper - growth and Confidential accounts.
- Innovative and resourceful, challenges market competition with progressive sales methods that increase brand awareness, expand territory growth, boost revenue and shorten sales cycles.
Confidential, Mid-Atlantic Region
Enterprise Sales Executive
- 6 consecutive quarters with $100,000 or more in ACV closed
- Consistently ranked as a top sales performer.
- Placed in Top 20% of Sales Organization for Closed Revenue in 2016
- Confidential is an instructive video interactive cloud-based software platform, used in the medical community to increase efficiency of the provider/patient care process. Built start-up company to improve healthcare and contribute small business capabilities to larger arenas for the purpose of affecting change and presenting a new perspective on healthcare and business endeavors.
- Function as client solution architect, working with front end product development and customizing software to client’s needs.
- In cooperation with key stakeholders and clients, grew company’s evaluation 2.5x.
- Boosted company growth from 10 to 25 employees.
- Increased company’s sales organization through productive contributions and feedback from the Business Development team and management.
- Provide an active leadership role for team and clients.
Confidential, Washington DC Area
- Between 2008 and 2010, exceeded quota 105%-124% percent.
- Ranked in top 15 and 20 percent of sales force in 2008 and 2009
- Exceeded sales quota by 106%
- Ranked in the top 20% of the sales force
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Area Brand Manager
- Built brand from niche product to key provider of enhanced water, contributing to VitaminWater and SmartWater becoming the largest enhanced water brand identities in the world.
- Ranked in top 10% of Confidential . for area brand managers in 2005. Purchased by Confidential.