- Over 8 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, Software Solutions Design & Development, System Integration and Applications Support.
- Experience in Customer Retails, Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), Health Sciences (Medicare, Medicaid, HIX, etc.), Insurance, Retail and Pharma industry business processes.
- Expertise in Dimensional modeling, Data design and ETL Architecture.
- Expertise in Tableau, report design and presentations.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server - 2012 and Microsoft Services such as SSAS, SSIS and SSRS.
- Proficient in creating Forecasting Models, Best-Fit models and workforce planning models predictive analytics and statistical models.
- Strong Data Warehousing ETL experience of using Informatica PowerCenter (8.6/9.5 etc.) Client tools - Mapping Designer, Repository manager, Workflow Manager/Monitor and Server tools - Informatica Server, and Repository Server manager.
- Expertise in writing queries Confidential Redshift, Oracle SQL and PL SQL/Teradata SQL Assistant/Toad/S SQL, and T SQL for business requirement to implement Data warehouse and reporting concepts.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and Hive.
- Expertise in Excel and Access macros and Visual Basic. Automated large complicated reporting processes saving numerous personnel hours and system resources.
- Data Porting (Migration) from MS Access/excel to Oracle/Teradata SQL Assistant Database through ODBC or through library connectivity.
- Focus on clients’ needs and understanding of business dynamics. Ability to embrace change and new opportunities as challenges, volunteer for responsibilities and provide continuous value-add.
- Possess the ability to think big and dive deep.
- Handled numerous production issues and possess excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, and the ability to multi-task.
ETL/Data Warehousing: Confidential AWS Datanet, AWS Redshift, Hubble, EMR, S3, etc.
Informatica Power Center: Oracle SQL and PLSQL
BI/Reporting: Tableau, SSRS, Excel, etc.
Programming Languages: VB Scripts and VB Macros, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows and Unix
Other Tools: Teradata SQL Assistant, Oracle 10g, Toad for Oracle 9.7.2, Toad for Data Analyst, MS Access
Domains: Customer Retail, Business Development, Personalization Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), Insurance LOBs (Auto, Workers Comp, General Liability, Cross Lines, CAT, etc.)
Business Intelligence and Statistics EngineerResponsibilities:
- Lead customer-utilization research projects, to understand how our customers are using our product.
- Defined the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and system reliability.
- Designed, developed, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Produced written recommendations and insights for key stakeholders that help shape effective strategies to meet our customers’ needs.
- Created multiple Tableau dashboards for Finance, Marketing, and Product teams, highlighting process workflows and marketing attribution models.
- Developed predictive analytical models that assisted operations and business with the goals and performance benchmarks.
- Recognized and adopted best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Managed ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
- Developed and analyzed an algorithm to predict similar performing Confidential Campus locations. Used that analysis to enable A/B testing for the marketing and product.
Environment: AWS Redshift, S3, EDX, Oracle, Informatica Power Center, Tableau, Teradata, Postgres, SQL/PLSQL, SSIS, SSAS, Statistics and Machine Learning.
Confidential, Bowie, MD
Senior HealthCare Analytics ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Designed data architectures (Star & Snowflake data models) to build and scale digital solutions, including statistical data analysis, data mining, BI, data warehouse, and optimization.
- Established data architecture and BI best practices, standards and data models; recommended data warehouse and reporting performance-tuning techniques.
- Worked with project and application teams to ensure that they understand and fully comply with data quality standards, architectural guidelines and designs.
- Applied data tuning solutions such as partitioning and Audit Balance and Control (ABC) data model approach for triggering alarms for audits.
- Owned and managed the conceptual and logical data models for the EDW and other Data Marts requiring enterprise information.
- Created workforce-planning model for MRR site collectors and reviewers as well as call center operations teams. Model managed 60,000 resources over multiple regions in USA.
- Worked closely with the senior management (Senior VPs and C-Level executives) and end-users to prioritize business and information needs.
- Created forecasting models, best-fit models and workforce-planning models, assisting operations in tracking and planning.
- Lead a team of five managing BI/ETL architecture and reporting platform.
Environment: Oracle, Informatica Power Center, Tableau, Teradata, SQL/PLSQL, SSIS, SSAS, Statistics and Machine Learning.
Senior Data EngineerResponsibilities:
- Create maintainable, scalable 'Extract, Transform, and Load' (ETL) code to load and manipulate data in the data warehouse.
- Providing on call support for job monitoring on daily basis. Involved in solving job errors and giving support to load data into respective data warehouses.
- Working on different RDBMS databases Oracle, DB2 and Teradata with related query applications.
- Supporting Clinical applications RetroDUR, Advance Clinical ADVC and RxNavigator.
- Working on Shell scripting and Informatica PowerCenter tool to analyze designed mappings and workflows as part of error solving.
- Analyzing and solving production tickets to meet end users requirements. Working on end user ad hoc requests and front-end issues.
- Developing ad hoc SQL, PL/SQL and Korn Shell scripts for executing quarterly cost savings process and daily jobs.
- Working with SMEs to improve performance of quarterly cost savings process on database level. Documenting daily claim jobs run statistics to evaluate performance of data warehouse on daily basis.
- Providing support on outage handling during major upgrades on databases.
Environment: Oracle, Informatica Power Center, Tableau, Teradata, DB2, SQL/PLSQL, SSIS, SSAS, Postgres, Unix, Statistics and Machine Learning.
Confidential, North America HQ, Billerica,MA
Senior Data AnalystResponsibilities:
- Design and build ETL components to move data from Operational Systems to Staging Databases to Data Warehouse. Monitor the ETL jobs and ensure that reliability and accuracy remains high.
- Collaborating in the design of Data Warehouse schema, working with data producers and critical downstream consumers to identify and document data elements that are most critical to conduct business.
- Implementing PL/SQL queries triggers and Stored Procedures as per the design and development related requirements of the project.
- Designing process flow and data flow diagrams for existing packages.
- Writing complex join queries and sub queries as per the business requirements to fetch the high volume real time data.
Environment: Oracle, Informatica Power Center, Tableau, Teradata, SQL/PLSQL, SSIS, SSAS, Statistics.