- A detail - oriented, results-driven technical manager with experience in product management, system delivery and operations. Delivered value throughout the organization using expertise in …
- Requirements management, Product lifecycle management from ideation to system development to support, SDLC
- Agile Software development methodologies, project management
- Emerging technologies including wireless LTE, Carrier-Wifi, Cloud infrastructure and migration, IOT, Virtualization
- Financial management, budget controls and vendor management
- Executive-level reporting and key stakeholder presentations
Agile Methodologies: CSM, PMP (in progress)
Technology, Protocols and tools: IP, Frame relay, MPLS, SDN, NFV, MPLS, BGP, OSPF routing, IPTV, MPEG4, RF, Mobile (3G, 4G LTE), WAN optimization, Carrier Ethernet (metro Ethernet), DOCSIS, IP Peering network management
Wireless: LTE, Android OS, iOS, device power management, NFC, Bluetooth, 3GPP standards, WiFi, Controllers and gateways, ACS
OSS/BSS technology: Tivoli, ITU- Confidential standards based platform, SDN, NFV, TL1, SNMP, TMF, IETF, MEF standards, Tivoli
Platform: Openstack, SaaS, Cloud Computing, IoT (internet of things)
Application framework: Web Services, SOA, Load balancers
SW Platforms: Java, Java scripts, XML, SOAP, REST, Python, shell scripts
Configuration Management: Puppet, Docker
Methodology: SDLC, Agile, TOGAF
DWH, OLAP and BI: Microstrategy (desktop, Object manager), Oracle solutions
Database products: Oracle, Sybase, MSAccess, MySql, SqlServer
Technical Manager Consultant
- Managed product life cycle covering ideation, inception, integration, deployment and post-delivery support using defined processes including requirements intake, playbook, product introduction and kick-off, market trial through post-launch support.
- Managed product and service deployments in multiple regions for Confidential, using technical expertise and project management best practices. Consistently met plan of record and delivery goals month over month within budget.
- Products and services include Confidential (high-speed data) service for Resi and SMB, carrier wifi outdoor, SMB and in-home, business data service
- Collaborated with functional groups including sales, engineering, finance, supply chain, field operations and network operations. Interacted with Senior Leadership team via presentations, periodic status reports.
- Managed projects effectively with budget of more than $5 million using controls, check points. Managed multiple vendors across multiple regions established contracts, SLAs and SLOs for predictable results
- Knowledgeable in hybrid-cloud implementation, cloud automation techniques, IoT and Home automation products and services
- Developed product strategies for Carrier Wifi service including development of go-to market strategies, playbook encompassing product description, interface specifications, operational processes and procedures and tools. Carrier-wifi solution is a multi-vendor network and system and includes Confidential and Ruckus CPEs, Confidential backbone network, Confidential services. Developed strategies on integration of network elements into existing OSS platform.
- Managed carrier WiFi and small cell network implementation in partnership with Confidential & Confidential .
- Successfully launched products and services in Verizon Wireless footprint as a device management vendor, using expertise in VZW compliance procedures including interoperability (IOT) and Field tests (FIT), Over-the-air upgrade strategies (FOTA). Managed device and software vendors in Korea, Japan and US.
- Managed product specifications compliant with Verizon guidelines for vendors, conducted architecture reviews and managed integration tests leading to successful deployment of the mobile device product and services in the areas of LTE, M2M solutions, Health care, Confidential, Enterprise solutions
Senior Product Manager
- Developed product features, managed development and deployment. Interacted with vendor and other functional groups to implement solutions.
- Developed Customer Care tools and processes, OSS strategies Confidential the MSO.
- Responsible for IVR, On-line Chat, portal pages, care statistics and analysis. Responsible for developing data center NOC processes and escalation procedures, incident management tools, NOC-NOC handoff procedures. Validated the processes by scenario-based testing using NOC team
- Managed development of training materials and training sessions for Care and network operations
- Managed delivery of outdoor dense urban, SMB and venues solutions of Confidential product.
Manager - Technology
- Developed automation tools to launch instances, applications in the cloud and monitored application health. Experience in AWS cloud solutions and custom cloud implementation using CentOS, rack space environment.
- Responsible for Business Intelligence (BI) strategies and implementation of BI reports using Microstrategy platform
- Managed teams that served multiple clients simultaneously
Founder & CEO
- Founded and managed software product and services Company with the goal to develop software products around telecom infrastructure.
- Started Confidential a revenue of $100 K and grew the Company to $1 million in revenue in services and product sales.
- Responsible for Business development, Client Engagement, Technical Leadership, Personnel management
Software Development Manager
- Managed software development and delivery with the budget of about $1.5 million and a team of 14 engineers (on-shore and off-shore)
- Responsible for software product development, delivery and integration with customer platform and support
- Delivered one phase of Supply chain management platform ( Confidential ) that uses ServiceMix, Quartz, Oracle technologies and SOA architecture
- Responsibilities include:
- Resource management and planning, technical direction and client delivery
- Budget allocation, staff management and client engagement
- Developed product requirements, technical specification and architecture for OSS platform using Java, J2EE, Apache, Weblogic, SOAP standards and Oracle in order to manage networks with OTN, IP, Ethernet, IP/MPLS, TDM ( Confidential and sub-rates) services.
- OSS product was targeted for Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers
- Created OSS product road map.
- Created feature list with detailed scope considering Carrier’s operations requirements, competitive product analysis (Tivoli), benefits-cost analysis and delivery schedule. Key features include event management and incident management
- Developed object model for network resources (MIB) for configuration management and specifications for event and alarm management including event correlation
- Managed software development team of about 8 engineers engaged in waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- Conducted demos for customers supporting pre-sales efforts.
- Participated in response creation to RFIs/RFPs from telecom and MSO Companies.
- Element Management System: Confidential America had engaged Confidential Software technology engineers to develop management platform for the optical and wireless switches targeted for North American market. The platform designed to be modular and scalable was built around Java, Oracle, TL1, snmp technologies. Successfully led the team to develop the OSS platform for multi-network architecture.
- Network Planning Tool: Confidential was engaged in developing a planning and visualization tool that was developed in Java, JSP, J2EE platform with interface to mapXtreme server products
- Call Mediator: Call technologies, a 3-Com Company had engaged Confidential to develop software platform to process fall-out orders for the voice services.
- Verio, an Confidential Company had engaged the services of Confidential to assist in analyzing and engineering storage networks for the enterprise hosting services
- Verizon: Confidential engineers performed analysis and architecture specification for data reconciliation of Verizon Network Inventory System with Confidential mediation layer database within the OSS group of applications