- Extensive Experience in Confidential Alliance Certification Programs like 802.11 Confidential R2, Location, Multi Band Operation (MBO), Optimised Connectivity Experience (OCE) Programs.
- Well versed with Base Station simulators, Anritsu MD8480B/C, Anite SAT (A) and Anite SAS.
- Worked on Confidential /LTE Radio Protocol Testing and GCF/PTCRB Conformance Testing 3GPP 34.123/36.523.
- Worked on CDMA/ Confidential LTE protocol, CDMA Soft Switch, CDMA Radio Access Network, Confidential LBS and E2E Ethernet Testing.
- Extensive Experience in test plan design, test case development, triage meetings, test completion reports and very good understanding of SDLC, I have worked on the area like System, Subsystem, Functional, Regression Testing.
- Conversant with ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation requirements for testing labs. Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Roles Played: Team Lead, Technical Lead, Consultant, Onsite - Coordinator and SQA Manager.
- Involved in Pre-sales support, Project scoping, Participate with RFP process.
HP Quality Centre, Clear quest, Team track, Jira and Bugzilla
- Interacting/supporting Confidential Alliance vendors, (Qualcomm, Quantenna,Marvell, Broadcom, Realtek, Mediatek, Confidential, Sibeam, Peraso Ruckus, Tensorcom and Cisco etc
- Test automation using (CAPI) SIGMA framework.
- Setting up Interoperability test beds, configuring Access Points, Confidential Station cards and Wireless Sniffers.
- Vendor co-ordination, reporting issues to vendors, supporting and verifying issues to closure.
- Reviewing and Providing comments to Confidential Alliance 802.11 test plans.
- Responsible for Confidential Test Bed Qualification, ATL Qualification, Resolving sales force issues from Authorized Test Labs around the World.
- Responsible for Confidential R2, Confidential Consolidation, Location and MBO program’s Launch.
- Responsible for Loading the latest NodeB and RNC loads in the Confidential Lab.
- Starting and stopping the run’s daily and weekly for Performance testing.
- Generating Confidential Reports, monitoring and Analyzing the KPI reports for each run.
- Responsible for Analyzing End-to End Confidential call flow logs for failure analysis.
- Interacted with different NodeB and RNC Teams. Responsible for resolving the issues, status update and discussion with Management.
- Setting up of GCF/PTCRB Pre-conformance Lab
- Understanding of GCF and PTCRB Certification process.
- Responsible for setting up of Anite 9000 LTE System, Anite STA (A), Anite SAS System, Anritsu MD8480B/C, Test Case Identification, execution, Estimation.
- Execution of Confidential /LTE Protocol Conformance Test Cases - NAS, RRC, RLC and MAC Layers and debugging of failed test cases.
- Responsible for status update and discussion with Management. Providing technical assistance to the team.
- Identified test scenarios for LTE RRC layer. The identified Scenarios are scripted using TTCN3 language.
- Responsible for E2E testing deliveries for Heart Beat and Maintenance releases for Ethernet product of Confidential Open Reach Project.
- Co-ordination with component delivery teams for successful live deployments in
- OPEN REACH.
- Involved in determining the feasibility for scoping of demand stories through scrum calls with delivery teams.
- Handled defect management and business severity calls during test execution phase
Sr. Software Engineer
- Preparation of detailed Test Strategy,
- Reviewing the Requirement documents (TRD), Test Plans and Test results.
- Test plan and script development for different features likeType1 dumps, SIC, SIE, AGPS, Alarm/Alerts, cLBS Fall Back and E911 Fall Back.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Testing of various Sub-System Elements of CDMA Network
- Testing of System Monitoring Application Processor (SMAP), which provides detailed information about the RF performance of a CDMA system.
- Testing of Confidential ’s RAN (Radio Access Network) in Live Lab Setup.
- Different types of Handoff’s are simulated in the Real LAB. Testing/Provisioning different Cards in Confidential ’s BSC and BTS.
- Test Scripting & Test Automation is done using tools like SRV, META and SVT
- Feature Testing involving protocols like ISUP (MSS - PSTN), IOS (A-interface MSC-BSC) and IS-41(Inter MSC, MSS-HLR, MSS-VLR, MSS - SMSC etc.).
- Tested features like MSS handling of External Alarm Feature, Pre-ring Back Tone, Kill-Call, T1/E1 Threshold Monitoring, SMSLayer3 Ack and Termination Guidance for Packet Data Call which involves Call Processing features like M-M, M-L, L-M, 3 way calls, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, CFB, CFNA, CFU and SMS.
- Automated the test cases using Python scripting.
Member Technical Staff
- Bug fixing, Feature-Addition/Modification, Feature Enhancement, of the RRC Module using C Language and Linux Real Time Threads.
- Integration Testing of Protocol Stack.
- Awarded with “Titans Team Award” for Confidential Soft Switch Project.
- Received an Appreciation letter for good performance in Confidential .
- Received a certificate of “Laboratory Quality Management & Internal Audit” as per
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005(E).
- Written a white paper on “Launching Handsets in US Carrier Network".