Self - motivated, hands on, goal oriented leader who drives for results. Adaptive to new ideas and embraces change. My goal is to create solid relationships and successfully put together and manage/be a part of productive teams. Deeply vested in the East Texas healthcare market with 10 years’ experience in strategic planning, practical application and tactical execution of marketing, public relations, program management and corporate communications efforts. I am capable of developing and implementing process and applying best-practice; as well as utilizing the latest technologies to measure success.
- Proven patience and self-discipline
- Excellent communicator
- New program and promotion
- New program and promotion implementation
- Confident public speaker
- Strong leader development skills
- Conflict resolution
- Personal and professional integrity
- Relationship and team building
- Sound decision making
- Staff training and development
- Effectively influences others
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Developed, planned and executed a community education and marketing plan to build brand recognition and generate referrals for Confidential .
- Interacted with the public in a professional and positive manner responding to Confidential program inquiries, ability to thoroughly explain services offered, suggested and developed individualized plans of Confidential and show genuine Confidential and concern for all Confidential clients.
- Assisted scheduler/recruiter to ensure that all Confidential cases are staffed appropriately and clients are receiving the services outlined in their plan of Confidential, ensure client satisfaction and follow worker availability.
- I also collaborated with Confidential Market Medical Director to recruit, train, manage and develop market-based Confidential personnel, including Confidential Coordinators and Confidential Associates. We built and maintained a preferred Confidential post-acute network, including post-acute facilities, home health and hospice providers, primary Confidential physicians, specialist physicians, and community-based support organizations.
- I worked diligently to maintain relationships with all market-based stakeholders in the Confidential operation, including anchor hospitals and post-acute network participants.
- I was responsible for collecting and reporting on key performance metrics as required by CMMIMonitor, analyze and report all clinical and financial performance metrics. It was a focus to identify and understand the impact of variances, and enact plans to address negative variances.
- I assisted in implementing the Sound Confidential management process, including daily huddles, weekly management meetings, monthly performance reporting, and regular briefing and communications using standard Sound protocols.
- I was responsible for identifying and problem solving day-to-day operations including matters related to payroll, staffing, human resources, etc. with assistance of main office departments. My role also included being involved with the Sound Confidential initiatives, from time to time, as directed by the Regional Vice President and VP for Confidential Operations.
- The current site that I was a part of was the flagship site for Sound, we worked to implement the Confidential program to prevent readmissions & help design Confidential navigators and risk assessment tools.
Director of Business development
- Continuously conduct market assessments and develop a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary projections.
- Employed marketing representatives and initiated promotional initiatives as directed. Monitored and reported cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Assisted with development of educational in-services to accounts on a regular basis. Became a resource for the customer and the community.
- Effectively implemented a territory management system.
- Strategically re-assessed the territory on an on-going basis and adjusted plans and actions accordingly.
- Identified opportunities for additional or improved services to address unmet customer needs.
- Appropriately, convey information regarding referral sources and how they want to be communicated with to the team.
- Educate sales team on what type of admissions are appropriate for skilled Confidential, and informed consent must be obtained.
- Educated sales team on compliance with local, state, and federal laws, Medicare regulations, and established personnel policies and procedures.
- The goal was always to maintain and improve the occupancy level and revenue production of the community which included managing the sales process and completing all activities required for a successful admission.
- I managed the sales process by assisting each site with prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about the community services and programs.
- Effectively represented the staff and sales team of the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market. Assisted with integration during the acquisition of new facilities and sites.
- All sites had 75% occupancy at any given time.
- Performed all essential customer service job functions. Received and responded to incoming calls from referral sources and/or potential patients, exchanged information to identify the organization's ability to meet the needs of the patient on a case-by-case basis.
- Advised on appropriate staff of patient acceptance and provided all relevant information to ensured patients' smooth transition to home Confidential and contacted referral sources to advise of referral status and provided to the clinical team who would deliver the services requested.
- Assisted referral sources and/or patients with alternative community resources or equipment providers when the company was unable to meet the needs of the referral source and/or patient. Documented and routed all calls in a manner consistent with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Conducted courtesy follow-up calls, as required by company policy and procedures.
- Conducted customer satisfaction surveys, as required by company policy and procedures.
- Identified potential payer sources, verified benefits with payer sources and obtained initial authorizations from case managers.
- Established primary payers and documented conversations with payer sources.
- Worked with the intake team, branch staff, and patients to identify potential solutions as problems were identified with payor sources.
- Monitored and tracked referral sources satisfaction levels.
- Also, assisted with Confidential accreditation and new EMR software implementation.