- Dedicated IT professional with about 11+ years of progressive expertise in analyzing, designing, configuration, development, testing and implementation of Data warehousing and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Experience with Data Integration and Analysis for Decision Support Systems in Financial, Telecommunication, Education, Sales and Retail industry domains.
- Applications which includes Informatica Power Center, Data warehouse Administration Console(DAC) and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition(OBIEE), Oracle Data Integrator(ODI), Hyperion - Essbase.
- Has very good experience on Business Intelligence reporting (10G & 11G) and Data Warehouse administration console(DAC).
- Extensively worked on Informatica power center 7.4.1,8.6 & 9.5.1 versions.
- Have very good experience on creating the cubes in Hyperion.
- Have extensively worked in developing program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica Power Center.
- Has experience in analyzing, building, testing, and implementing Repository, Reports and Dashboards using Oracle Business Intelligence technology platform
- Experience in developing dimensional hierarchies with drill down, aggregate tables, time series functions, and rank and shares functionality.
- Efficient problem-solver and decision maker with diverse experience in developing applications.
- Hands-on understanding of the Oracle BI Apps including detailed coverage of the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC), the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse (OBAW) Data Models, OBIEE Dashboards and Reports and ETL tools on Financial and HR domains.
- Hands-on experience in installation and configuration of OBIEE (Siebel Analytics) and Informatica.
- Solid understanding of connections between Oracle BI EE (OBIEE), Informatica and DAC.
- Sound understanding of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE 12c, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 10.1.3.x) and its components (OBI Server, Oracle BI Presentation Services, Web cat file, config files and other tools and utilities), Siebel Analytics 7.x, and Informatica 8.x/7.x/6. x.
- Hands-on experience in building the OBIEE (Siebel Analytics) Repository (. rpd) file, Interactive Dashboards/Answers, Security Setup and scheduling iBots using Oracle BI delivers.
- Excellent experience in creating BI reports using Oracle BI Publisher.
- Ability to enhance performance by understanding when & how to leverage aggregate tables, materialized views, table partitions, indexes, and managing cache etc.
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, ETL, OLAP, Star Schema, Business Process Analysis, Dimensional Data Modeling, Physical & Logical Data Modeling.
- Highly proficient in Design, Development, Implementation, Administration and Support of ETL processes for Data Marts and large scale Data Warehouses using Informatica Power Center 8.x, 7.x, 6.x1, Power mart and Metadata Reporter.
- Experience in extracting data from Siebel CRM as well as Oracle EBS and loading data to OLAP systems.
- Experience in integration of various data sources with Multiple Relational Databases like Oracle 11i/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2003/2000 & MS Access and worked on integrating data from various types of flat files, XML files etc.
- Expertise in writing, testing and implementation of Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Packages and design of star schema at database level using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in using Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) to schedule and run the Full and Incremental ETL loads and to schedule the Informatica jobs and metadata management.
- Excellent balance between technical and business skills. Able to interact with users and business owners, while still maintaining a deep technical competency to interact with technical teams.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
BI/DWH/ETL/RDBMS/Software: OBIEE 12c, 184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11,10g,DAC 10.1.3.x, BI Publisher 11.1.1.x,10.1.3.x.,ORACLE 11i, 10g, 9i, 8.x, 7.x, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle XML Publisher 5.6.3 (BI Publisher), Oracle Discoverer 10g, MS SQL Server 2008/2005, Hyperion System 11.1.1, Hyperion Essbase 9.3.1,Hyperion Shared Services, Essbase Administration Services, Hyperion planning, Web Analysis, Financial Reporting, Excel Add-In, Informatica Power Center 8.1.X
Operating Systems: SUN SOLARIS 2.6, HP/UX 11i, 9.x, IBM AIX 4.3, WINDOWS NT SERVER/2000/2003/XP.
Engineered Systems: Exalytics, Oracle Exalogic, Exadata, Super cluster (T4-4, T5-8), BigData, IBM Pure Systems
Platform & Architecture: Red Hat Linux, Oracle Linux, Oracle Exalytics Patchset 3 (PS3), TimesTen 18.104.22.168.0/22.214.171.124.1, Weblogic 10.3.5/10.3.6.0, Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i Database.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Development and testing of OBIEE solution for senior management to provide meaningful data from 11 different source systems
- Worked as a Senior OBIEE Analyst in Charter Corporate Team to Implement BI platform for Business units.
- Worked with WVO, WHG and WER users to download and install the required OBIEE software files during corporate OBIEE training sessions.
- Responding and resolving issues in OBIEE systems for App manager automated alerts and NOC incident tickets.
- Worked with internal divisions i.e. Charter Steel and Charter Auto to collect requirements for Manufacture Intelligence BI report measures.
- Identified Dimensions and Facts to implement Data ware house and OBIEE Meta data by doing Data analysis.
- Implemented Advanced Supply Chain Plan BI implementation to provide reporting solution for Oracle Supply chain plan masters.
- Worked with ODI 12c i.e. 12.1.2 to load Data from MARS Database to Data ware house.
- Worked with ODI 12c to load data from ASCP to Ware house database.
- Coordinated with Corporate team and Internal Business Units for building Enterprise Data warehouse by doing Dimension Modelling.
- Provided support in OBIEE architecture of the organization through database design, modeling and implementation.
- Developed Metadata, Reports and Dashboards using the OBIEE tool.
- Prepared documentation for all data and reporting development.
- Responsible for formulating the OBIEE development standards, best practices and guidelines
- Worked in upgrade BI Stack plan to OBIEE 12c from OBIEE 126.96.36.199.
- Responsible for all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes, DAC jobs and reporting using OBIEE.
- Created and managed Agents i.e. iBots for OBIEE reports and Dashboards scheduling to super users.
- Monitored the health of OBIEE systems and providing support for existing OBIEE production systems during system release activities.
- Updated and modified and created reports and dashboards for Oracle BI Apps Financial modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, PO etc.
- Configured Teradata ODBC 14.0 64 bit setups on Linux for OBIEE 188.8.131.52 - Teradata ICU, GSS, ODBC.INI and Teradata ODBC 64-bit Driver.
- Successfully Resolved OBIEE 12c: Visual Analyzer Teradata Connection Failed with error.
- Configured OBIA 184.108.40.206.2 for Manufacturing Analytics - Production Costing, Production Quality, Production to Plan, Inventory etc.
- Configured the OBIEE 11g Server to Support Teradata Database Query Banding for Performance Issues, and Prioritizing the Important Queries.
Environment: OBIEE 220.127.116.11, Oracle Data Integrator ODI 12.1.2, Hyperion, SQL Developer, SQL Server 2012, Manufacture Intelligence and Oracle ASCP OBIEE 18.104.22.168.0, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 22.214.171.124, Oracle Financials R12, Informatica 9.0, DAC, Oracle 11g (SQL/PL-SQL), Windows 2008 Server, Actuate.
Confidential, Rochester, New York
- Create new mapping designs using various tools in Informatica Designer like Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapp let Designer and Mapping Designer.
- Reviewed and analyzed functional requirements, mapping documents.
- Designed and developed RPD consists of Physical, BMM and Presentation layers
- Helped the client set-up Multi User Development (MUDE) Environment and provided a detail documentation of the approach to be followed by the developers.
- Re-Implemented security i.e. Object-level by creating roles & web groups.
- As per the support model, monitored daily loads through DAC scheduler. Debugged failed tasks and created/modified the execution plans in DAC.
- Implemented Custom web service to allow users to Change Password in OBIEE 11g.
- Responsible for migrating RPD and web catalog between different environments.
- Created tables, views in Teradata, per the requirements.
- Used Teradata utilities like Multiload, Tpump, and Fast Load to load data into Teradata data warehouse from Oracle and DB2 databases.
- Perform Teradata development support, including debugging, code maintenance, unit testing, change management, and promote to production methodology.
- Created/Enhanced Teradata Stored Procedures to generate automated testing SQLs.
- Debugged performance issues in existing Out-Of-Box RPD and implemented use of aggregate tables.
- Built BI Publisher reports for some of the projects using RTF templates.
- Built Custom dashboards for comparing data between Source and Target environments.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Conducted POCs for the company and demonstrated some of the OBIEE 11g new features.
Environment: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10.1.3.4.2 /126.96.36.199, BI Publisher 10g/11g, Informatica 7.4.1/8.6.1/9.5.1, Data Warehouse Administration Console(DAC), WebLogic Server 11g, Oracle 11g, Windows Server, Hyperion-Essbase, Teradata12.
Senior OBIEE Consultant
- Designed and Created OBIEE 11g & BI publisher reporting platform and prepared source data mappings for OBIEE/BIP reports. Implemented security at RPD (object level and data level in OBIEE repository) and enabled Cache and Logging Levels.
- Oracle Supercluster T5-8 Deployment Architecture - BI APPS 188.8.131.52.2, OBIEE 12c, BI Publisher 12c, BI 12c Security.
- Configured High Availability for BI Domain with BI Applications 184.108.40.206.2, ODI Components, OBIEE 12c (Horizontal Scaling) and Oracle HTTP Server - BI Applications Configuration Manager, Functional Setup Manager, ODI Console and Agent are configured.
- Implemented and customized Finance, Procurement & Spend, Supply Chain & Order Management and Project Analytics Using Oracle OBI Applications 220.127.116.11.2, OBIEE 12c, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), BIACM and FSM.
- Customized OBIA modules - Financials, Projects, Account Payables, Procurement and Spend Analytics, Order Management, Inventory, Purchase Orders, GL, Account Receivables, reports and subject areas in the RPD and developed new analytics using OOTB objects.
- Configured OBIA 18.104.22.168.2 with new custom offerings and fact groups to help organization to structure their custom data sources into Load plan groups and subject areas within OBIA.
- Customized OOTB OBIA 22.214.171.124.2 packages for ETL using ODI based on the business requirements.
- Created and customized various data models in ODI using Oracle EBS source system objects.
- Manage and Monitor Daily ODI incremental loads using BIACM and ODI Console for any issues.
- Maintain and manage the Solaris server platforms (DEV, UAT & PROD) for effective operations of the OBIEE 12c and DW/ODI applications.
- Created operational reports in BI Publisher and created rtf templates for real time reporting with both transactional database (EBS) and Data warehouse (OBIA) as sources.
- Created various views using fined tuned SQL queries in Transactional database and Data warehouse which are used for reporting.
- Imported DB objects into OBIEE RPD and Created Logical Models, Logical Columns in BMM Layer.
- Created various Hierarchies, Level Based Metrics/Measures, Time Series Columns in RPD in MUD environment.
- Created various Master-Detail Reports and Drilldown Reports for Dashboards.
- Defined KPIs and built KPIs and analyses to integrate into BI dashboards.
- Implemented drill downs between reports as well as dashboards.
- Created subject areas which are user friendly and are used for Ad-hoc reporting by power users of the company.
- Created and scheduled agents to deliver the reports to users.
- Offered Production support, Post Go-Live and Defect Fixes.
- Setup and Configured BI Apps 126.96.36.199.2 /OBIEE 12g - EBS Integration with SSL and Active Directory Authentication.
- Setup and Configured OBIEE 12c - Visual Analyzer, Data Mashups, Report Bursting, BI Publisher 12c - Event Triggers, Control scripts and Oracle Data Visualizer Desktop.
- Implemented Best Practices for Infrastructure Tuning for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c (12.2.1)
- Created Calculation Measures Using Logical Columns, Physical Columns and the Calculation Wizard and Dimensional Hierarchy and Bridge Tables
- Created session variables for users to provide row- level (data level) security and used the session variable in OBIEE answers to build the query
- Designed and Managed - Authentication and Authorization mechanism - Managed and Customized Application Roles and Policies, and Managed Security Migrations and Deployment across BI 12c platforms.
- Migrated the security (Authorization Mechanism - Roles, Policies, Permissions) from legacy environments.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise 12c Upgrade From 12.2.1 to 12.2.1.x - Upgraded Schemas, Reconfigured the BI Domain, Restored Customizations and Upgraded Configurations.
- Integrating Essbase 188.8.131.52 data source for OBIEE 12c.
- Customized OOTB BI APPS 184.108.40.206.2 /ODI 11g - Mapping multiple charts of accounts (COA) segments to
- Migrated Hyperion Interactive Reporting to OBIEE 12c reporting system which includes BI Publisher reports.
Environment: OBIEE 12c, BI Publisher 12c, OBIA 220.127.116.11.2, ODI 11g, Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c, BI Essbase 12c, BI EPM 12c, EBS R12.2 (Enterprise Source), Oracle 12c, Full Rack Super Cluster T5-8, Solaris SPARC, Golden Gate - Replication, Windows.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Senior OBIEE Consultant
- Understanding the future requirements and model concepts of the project and responsible for development standards, best practices and guidelines, troubleshoot all issues and figure out the root cause/s of those issues
- Estimating work and timelines, split workload into components for individual work
- Tracking, planning, organizing and managing the task list for the project and analyze on a weekly basis.
- Created Build Process of Environment Deployment using version control and Anthil Pro
- Code review of the development work done by all the development teams.
- Designed, Developed, and Configured Oracle BI Metadata Repository (. rpd) using complex joins, and multiple business models at three layers (Physical Layer, BMM, Presentation Layer)
- Strong understanding of Transactional and Dimensional Data Modeling, Data Warehousing Concepts, and Designing Star & Snowflake Schemas, for OLAP and OLTP Systems
- Loading the data (DW)using append and update (lkm, IKM) knowledge modules in ODIAssisted in the
- Modification of ETL Process, common dimensions and Creation of Fact tables per the customer needs
- Expertise in Transformation and Loading of data from Multiple Sources to Data Warehouse and creating
- Workflows Informatica Designer and Workflow Manager
- Implementing OBIEE Security using External Table Authentication Using Repository Variables, Session
- Variables and Initialization Blocks. WebLogic Server Administration console
- Monitoring schedules jobs, BI server, related components and changes in configuration management.
- Implementation of server space management processes such as logs, back up files logs and performance indicators to make suitable modifications in applications
- Migrating code from one environment to other environment and take care console and EM.
- Experience in Configuring BI Publisher and generated different types of reports using BI Publisher
- Performance Tuning of Dashboards/Reports and made changes to database by implementing the materialized views, partitions, re-building of indexes, overwriting the SQL execution path by making use of hints
- Involved in the complete setup process of Oracle Application server 11g and applying patches related with
- Business intelligence issues in various environments.
Environment: OBIEE 18.104.22.168.x / 10.1.3.4, BI Publisher, Oracle ODI 10.1.3, Oracle 11g, Linux (Red Hat) 5-2.1, Informatica 9, Web logic 10, TortoiseSVN, Anthill Pro.
Confidential, Elgin, IL
- Develop ETLs to load data into Warehouse tables from various data sources like Meridium, Xans and Passport.
- Extensively used Design center (OWB Client) to create mappings and Control
- Center to execute mappings.
- Data validation to ensure data is properly extracted from Source Tables.
- Developed metrics for El Segundo, Salt Lake City, Hawaii, Pembroke and Richmond refineries.
- Configured OBIEE Administration layer to create Physical, BMM and Logical layers.
- Developed analysis reports using OBIEE interactive Dashboards and Answers.
- Developed complex interactive dashboards with drill-down capabilities using Filters and Dashboard prompts.
- Developed 100+ complex BI Publisher reports which involved images and URLs.
- Created customized BI Publisher report templates.
- Created Java application to merge the individual PDF reports for Unit Reliability meetings.
- Developed and maintained complex PL/SQL packages that populate pre-aggregated data which was used in Dashboards and reports.
- Involved in role-based Security implementation with Active Directory memberships using APEX security model and PL/SQL.
- Developed functionality to Auto-Archive the reports into a specified Shared Drive.
- Updated SCC application ETLs from Passport to Maximo and made necessary changes to OBIEE dashboards.
- Responsible for application migrations to various environments.
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.2, BI Publisher 10.1.3.4, Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g, APEX, Java, JDeveloper 10.1.3.3.0, SQL Developer, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
Confidential, Elgin, IL
Informatica MDM/OBIEE Developer
- Performing the requirement analysis and gap analysis, coordinated with CRM team and Business Intelligence
- Implemented OBIEE Security (Object Level and Data Level Security in the OBIEE Repository and Answers
- Created templates for presenting results and modified the OBIEE Dashboard using cascading style sheets
- Implementing OBIEE Security using External Table Authentication. (Object Level and Data Level Security in
- The OBIEE Repository and Answers) Using Repository Variables, Session Variables and Initialization Blocks.
- Develop and implement strategies, policies and standards for OBIEE administration solutions in the enterprise.
- Developed MDM Hub Match and Merge Rules Batch jobs and Batch groups.
- Created Queries Query Groups and packages in MDM Hub Console.
- Experience in creating Dynamic deployment groups and ETL Query for promoting up to higher environments.
- Designed and developed Informatica Mappings to load data from Source systems to ODS and then to Data Mart.
- Extensively used Power Center to design multiple mappings with embedded business logic.
- Developed Sessions and Batches to schedule the loads at required frequency using Power Center Server Manager.
- Hands on Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) concepts and Informatica MDM tool -Informatica MDM Hub Console, Hierarchy Manager (HM) and Informatica Data Director (IDD).
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.4, BI Publisher, Informatica Power Center 8.x, DB2 9.5, OLAP Server 9.3, SQuirreL3.0.2, Linux (Red Hat) 5-2.1, Informatica MDM 9.7.1, Hierarchy Manager, Informatica Data Director, Informatica Power Center 9.1, Tidal
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
ETL Developer/ Informatica MDM Developer
- Created Base Objects, Lookup Base Objects and configured relationships.
- Created Landing tables, staging tables, Mappings, transformations.
- Configured Trust and Validation rules, match rules.
- Fine tune the Match Rules using Accept Limit Adjustment
- Configured IDD application using IDD Configuration manager.
- Created Workflow Tasks for new and Merge.
- Created Batch Bulk Merge document to ease Data steward’s burden.
- Utilize SIF for Hard Delete, Bulk Unmerges.
- Modified the existing design to accommodate Operate specific changes in the data model.
- Coordinated the Mapping and transformation effort of the ETL
- Designed and developed the real-time integrations with MDM - Operative system using ESB as the middleware
- Enhanced the application by User Exit
- Configured Trust rules
Environment: Informatica MDM 9.5, IDD, SoapUI, Oracle 11g,