Over 20 years of diversified cross - industry background focused on corporate and business-to-business initiatives for established Confidential clients. Strong experience in Strategy, Roadmaps, Enterprise Architecture, Data Management, Data Governance (including Corrective and Preventive governance), Collibra Techno-functional specialist, Data Stewardship/Ownership, Business Process Management, Advance Analytics, Big Data, ETL, Data Quality, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Legacy Reengineering, Data Integration and Migration, Risk, and Project management.
- IBM- Information Governance Catalog ( Confidential ), COLLIBRA Data Governance
- Data Warehouse, Data Integration, Business Intelligence, MDM, CDI, PIM, Online Analytics, CRM...SCM, ERP, EPM, Product Planning, Re-engineering, Content Technology, Relational Databases, EII, XML, ETL (batch & real-time) Internet, UNIX, Windows, Mainframe, Business Objects, COGNOS, PEOPLESOFT, SAP, Oracle Financials
- Oracle, DB2-UDB, Sybase, MS SQL Server, NETEZZA, Greenplum, Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Kafka, Sqoop
Sr. Data Governance Leader
- Manage Collibra Confidential across the enterprise, driving governance activities for all participating business units and ensuring all work activity is completed on time and to standards; while mitigating risks as needed.
- Responsible for the intake process, ensuring all requests or issues are handled in a timely manner and assigned to appropriate parties for review, resolution and escalation.
- Accountable to make the final decisions and recommendations to ensure quality, delivery and documentation of business process and systems improvements deliverables.
- Set up Collibra Communities, Domains, Types, Attributes, Status, Articulation, and Workflow and customize attribution and solution including custom dashboard with data quality, metrics, status, workflow initiation and issue management for each Domain specific requirements.
- Manage integration of Collibra Connect with various 3rd-party sources using Mulesoft/Anypoint Studio including Databases, Applications (SAP, PeopleSoft), Ftp, Excel, Text files, etc.
- Manage workflow process in Collibra via Activiti.
- Responsible to work with the business for Confidential activities, COE and in corporate them in Collibra.
- Educate, train and mentor user community on the usage of Collibra and Data Stewardship process and Issue Management along with their roles and responsibilities adhering to defined SLA's and change request.
Sr. Data Governance/ Confidential /Collibra Specialist
- Led an Enterprise Data Governance Program (EDGP) influencing across multiple global domains, complex-level datasets and Business Terms spread across 11 Countries, managing framework, architecture, modeling, migration, process management, data stewardship management and email notification, multiple domain-level and practice-led approval process, data quality metrics, monitoring & reporting, user/group roles and access, data access, preventive and corrective governance, master data, data administration, retention, classification, risk and SDLC requirements.
- Developed a Charter for Data Governance Council comprised of Senior Management and assisted in the on-going affairs of the Data Governance Programs with framework, policies, procedures, rules, and execution.
- Manage Lineage Reports to support compliance and regulatory needs and strategies for dashboard with data quality metrics and operational analysis.
- Architect/develop solution in IBM InfoSphere Confidential and Collibra Data Governance Center, Data Stewardship Process for data quality issue management, data policy creation, compliance, and data sharing agreements, Activiti BPM workflow, Apache Groovy Scripting for Configuration and Validating rules, and Collibra Connect-Mulesoft ESB to manage service agreements, connection to various sources for import into Confidential and integrate Collibra and Confidential .
Sr. Data Governance Architect/Analyst
- Managed and implemented strategy, roadmap, data governance, and architecture of metadata & governance initiative related to enterprise business glossary, metadata management and ETL strategy and migration planning in a high-volume Master Data and Reference data running on a Netezza DW Appliance related to Health and Hospital Services for a City Agency.
- Managed Collibra Data Governance Center, Data Stewardship Process, BPMN tool for workflow process and execution, Groovy for Configuration and Validation rules, Collibra Connect integration flow with Mulesoft ESB.
Sr. Data Governance Specialist
- Developed Data Governance programs with framework and model, Business terms and definitions, influencing business on best practices and usage, and set up different domains business ownership, data ownership, stewardship process, SLA, Risk, and Master Data in a high-volume Netezza environment to meet the business requirements.
- Managed complete metadata and lineage reporting in IBM Confidential from imported items and provided support for regulatory and compliance reports. Managed delivery and on-shore/off-shore consultants.
Sr. Data Governance/Data Quality Specialist
- Provide guidance, data governance, best practices, and standards for implementing Governance program and develop Data Quality Management (DQM), Business Glossary (BG) and Metadata Management across the Enterprise including Master Data Management.
- Managed reports related to Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
Enterprise Data Governance Specialist
- As part of Confidential restructuring assisted Confidential /Rescap Mortgage Service to deploy a BASEL II initiative.
- Master Data Governance, Business Glossary and Metadata Management support for business, data lineage and impact analysis, reporting for regulatory and management needs. Managed matrix of resources.
Confidential, New York, NY
Enterprise Data Architect & InfoSphere Consultant
- Architect, develop data governance and data quality framework, standards, and best practices, performance & tuning and monitoring artifacts for data quality dashboard Reporting. Support for delivery and on-shore and off-shore support.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
Sr. Data Governance Consultant
- Let set up data governance programs, business Terms, stewardship, and workflow process, SLA's to define metadata imports and re-imports, alignment with change management process.
- Defined and implement the master data governance model and processes, including preventive and corrective governance.
- Supported for Enterprise with enhance ability to deal with Risk Avoidance, Regulatory Compliance, and IT Productivity.
Sr Data Governance Specialist
- Created a strategy for Business Glossary to manage Business Terms and Categories, reporting including business & data lineage and impact analysis and assigning IT assets to various Business Terms.
Enterprise Data Architect
- Directed and managed multiple enterprise architectures and designs across the firm that encompassed OLTP systems, data warehouses, ETL and data quality services, infrastructures supporting these requirements
- Assessed several business units and provided strategy, roadmap, XML based files, and designed customized optimal data model to support Customer Data Integration as part of the Enterprise Master Data Management (MDM), Reference data and Risk initiative and presented to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Promulgated data governance and data stewardship with process-oriented design to abet the management with clearer picture on roles and responsibilities and what it takes to get the job done.