- Over 8+ Years of professional experience in Software Industry with a good knowledge on Salesforce.com, both as Administrator and Developer experience in the Salesforce.com CRM platform as both Administrator /Developer and Business Analyst and over 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Hands on Experience with Salesforce Lightning Builder, Salesforce lightning components.
- Worked on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle in all the projects.
- Good experience on visual force UI using lightning components.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality.
- Experience in designing and developing Integration Solution using Web Service APIs, REST API and data load using Bulk APIs .
- Good work experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages..
- Good Work on Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Validation Rules, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Pick Lists, Record Types, Process builder and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Expertise in Sales and Service Cloud, Partner portal and Customer portal.
- Experience in different SDLC levels, including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementations, Maintenance, Enhancements.
- Strong experience in Steel Bricks and Oracle Big Machines CPQ implementation. Used Apptus CPQ to enable sales reps to configure complex product
- Experience in Salesforce MVC architecture, designed and developed business layers with Controllers (Custom, Extension classes) using Apex and presentation layer with Visualforce pages.
- Hands - on experience in using New Lightning UI to bring Salesforce into the responsive UI era of web-based applications.
- Understanding and writing user stories for the implementation of SOSL, SOQL and WSDL.
- Good Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Permission Sets, Email Services, Approvals and Activities.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also, created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic .
- In-depth understanding of CRM business process that include Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and Merging Management.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud , Service cloud , Community cloud & Marketing cloud configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture.
- Experience with Web and Web application servers (e.g., Apache, Jetty) and No-SQL databases like MongoDB & Cassandra
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills to develop creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Experience with SFDC integration events, triggers. Worked with SFDC Apex REST API, SFDC Bulk API, SFDC Workflow Outbound Messaging.
- Expertise in providing complete support to the various scales of Salesforce applications.
- Strong knowledge on SFDC Functional areas - Accounts and Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, Dashboards and Reports.
- Familiar with Conga, eDocusign and Forseva App exchange solutions
- Extensive experience in using salesforce.com involving the creation of Roles, Profiles, Workflows, Approval Processes, Page Layouts.
- Strong knowledge in the creation of Custom objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Force.com API, Standard and Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment with various business levels, and end users to find and communicate business process.
- Good understanding of Org Wide Defaults, Object level security, Field level security, Record level security, and Sharing rules.
- Experienced in SFDC configuration, customization and support to meet the requirements of the end users.
- Proficient in SFDC technologies like APEX, Visual Force.
- Hands on experience in querying the SFDC database using SOQL and SOSL queries, and governor limits.
- Worked with salesforce Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Performed data analysis for data migration, integration to salesforce from other data bases and performed Data migration using Data Loader, Informatica, Demand tools.
- Experience in using Java and J2EE components, Struts, Spring, Web Services, JDBC and Servlets.
- Expertise in using the Application Servers including Web Sphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Experience in designingjunction objects.
- Good experience in interacting with business users, business analysts for Requirements capturing, analyzing and documenting and letting business users know constraints with the salesforce limitations.
- Possess strong technical knowledge. Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle stress, proactive and quick learner.
- Exceptional presentation skills, Multi-tasking capabilities, hands on with client/customer relation skills.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce Lightning, Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers). SOQL, SOSL, Email template, formula, Validation rules, apex trigger, workflow and approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, force.com IDE, Apex data loader, web services.
Custom Integration & Management tools: Outbound Messages, Workflow and Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels & Tabs, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, MS Visio, HP ALM, QC, JIRA
Force.com tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Data Loader, Force.com,Salesforce.com, Workbench, Snapshot
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, WSDL, JQuery
Database Scripting: SQL, PLSQL
Operating system: Linux, Unix, Windows
Java Framework: J2EE, Struts, Hibernate.
Relational DB: SQL, SOQL, SOSL
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Involved in discussions with Business Analyst and Project Managers to provide best solutions possible in Salesforce for the requirements collected.
- Experience in working with Agile development methodologies
- Skilled in understanding and implementing the new salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Analyzing the Scenarios for switching between salesforce classic and the Lightning Experience
- Assisted and guided the business in finding the right solution and approach to meet business requirements.
- Build reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Meeting with the clients regularly to reach the organizational goals.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes.
- Using Salesforce Workbench timed SOQL queries to get the most optimized version of the query.
- Developed different Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visualforce components.
- Worked on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Developed Visualforce pages which rendered based on Salesforce1 App or Web.
- Developed publisher actions for salesforce1 app.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Automations & Data Extensions and connector data transfer processes in Marketing Cloud.
- Efficiently worked with standard salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations. Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud.
- Created Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Designed Salesforce Service Cloud console to boost productivity with the dashboard-like interface, reducing clicking & scrolling, making it easy to quickly find/update/create records.
- Effectively created the Picklists, dependent Picklists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead, Auto-Response rules.
- Used Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool to deploy components across various sandbox and production environments.
- Expertise in configuring, using and administrating GIT version control system.
- Involved in daily production bug fixes raised by QA and business users in the Org.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the clients over calls and emails effectively.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Custom Component, Lightning Component, Service Cloud, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workbench.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Actively involved in interacting with business users (subject matter experts), requirement gathering, defining functional and technical specifications.
- In the service cloud environment, performed the role of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization. Also Participated in translating and documentation of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API.
- Customized Company Profile, Page layouts, record types, Security &; Access Controls and Communication Templates as per the organization requirements.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with force.com platform for writing business logic in Apex Programming language.
- Proficient in Developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods to facilitate details capturing and updating on leads, prospects and contacts, sandbox data loading and Web services API.
- Developed Complex Apex Batch Jobs and changes to the existing Jobs for better Performance.
- Designed high level customized visual force pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Used SOQL SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created case escalation rules to escalate cases automatically if they are not resolved within a certain period of time, also worked on app-exchange tools for tracking orders.
- Created formula fields and Roll-up summary to validate the information provided by the customer using validation rules.
- Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements for Salesforce Interface development and documented them.
- Worked extensively with various Salesforce objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Designed and implemented Custom Objects, Page Layouts, and Custom Tabs to suit application needs.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Exported data from legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader for data migration.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Contributed to creation of Executive and board update Pixel Perfect Designs presentations. Red Lines, Design Produced globalized wireframes and visual designs for Specifications multi-lingual interface for Australia, Canada, Italian.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Workflows, Rules, Data loader.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Participated in requirements grooming sessions with business users, developers and created Technical Design Documents with coding standards and pseudo code.
- Involved in technical design sessions and performed peer-code review before code is migrated to QA.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plugin for developing Apex programming and customizing meta-data components.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes for implementing customizations requested by business users across various objects.
- Developed custom Apex extension controllers (Dispatchers) and visual force pages to dispatch to visual force page and standard page layouts based on record type.
- Created custom relationships on the objects using Lookup, Master-Detail relationships and created junction objects to establish many-to- many relationships.
- Written and tuned SOQL, SOSL with consideration of Governor Limits for querying across large datasets and performed DML operations.
- Written Apex Batch, Schedule classes by implementing Batch able, Schedulable interfaces to perform DML operations at scheduled intervals.
- Designed high level customized Visual force pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Written apex SOAP web services classes for inbound calls to salesforce and other consumers used Partner WSDL to consume salesforce data.
- Implemented apex callouts to Exact Target by consuming Exact Target WSDL.
- Worked on customization of Sales, Marketing and Service clouds - Accounts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Leads, Cases and Solutions.
- Automated building marketing programs within Exact Target for executing Campaigns and getting response back into salesforce.
- Implemented Email-to- Case, Case Escalation rules, Case Assignment rules for service request automation.
- Performed out Of the Box configurations customization activities Page/Search/Compact Layouts, Record Types, Dependent Pick lists, Formula, Roll-up summary fields, Validation rules, Workflows and Approval process.
- Worked on Workflow rules, Approval processes and actions Field update, Email alert, outbound message for business process automation.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual force pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked as an admin for Creating Users, Profiles, setting up organization role hierarchy and public groups.
- Configured Single Sign-On using Active Directory and worked with AD team.
- Worked on data migration from Siebel to salesforce using Data Loader, Oracle and performed Insert, Update, Upset, Import and Export operations.
- Developed various Custom Reports, Report Types, Dashboards and Analytic snapshot for different line of business on Standard and Custom objects.
- Built package.xml and deployed components to sandbox and production instances using Force.com ant migration tool, Workbench and Change Sets.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects
- Worked with Business System Analyst to provided recommendation and designed the Best Solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Provided development, implementation, and updating focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, solutions.
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
- Implemented Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories and PCS Central Support.
- Defined objects and Field Level Security for different profiles.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Performed other administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting workflows and approval process for approving new accounts and other business process.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- Provided Case Management by Configuring Email-to- Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Created and configured Email templates which were used by PCS Central users for approval processes and other field updates.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Customized Chatter objects and tabs to view progress and discussion on business process.
- Worked in different sandboxes for development and testing, and involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Worked with App Exchange Dup Catcher to filter and prevent duplicate records in the organization.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, API.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Customer Search module.
- Involved in the meetings to gather the business requirements. Provided inputs, and documented the requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and prepare detailed design and customization documents.
- Responsible for developing major MVC components.
- Performed system analysis and business, security requirement gathering.
- Used Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL to build the view layer.
- Developed client side validation and ajax requests using Jquery library.
- Involved in design of the application layer, knowledge of design patterns such as Builder, Factory, Command.
- Expertise in troubleshooting techniques of JVM using Thread, heap dump and analysis using eclipse MAT.
- Used EHCache for distributed cache for all the non-frequent data changes.
- Utilized JNDI to create pool of oracle database connections.
- Used SVN for version control.
Environment: Linux Suse, WebSphere, Oracle, SVN, Java 1.5, EHCache, Eclipse, TOAD, Spring Framework, Junit, Perl, Linux Utilities, DB Tools.