- Almost 9 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with good experience in Salesforce.com Platform
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Experience in integrations using Web Services both SOAP and REST APIs.
- Strong Hands on experience with Salesforce Security features Profile, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules etc.
- Created and managed Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Assignment rules, Workflow Automation, Process builder and salesforce S2S.
- Strong Experience on Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Communities have hands on experience on Email to Case, Web to Case, Case Assignment rules, Escalation rules and Entitlement Process, CTI Implementation using B&S App exchange app.
- Good at migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Autorabit tool, Force.com IDE deployment wizard, Mavens mate and Workbench Deployment Wizard also have hands on experience in ANT Migration.
- Hands on experience as a deployment engineer on Salesforce.com and maintained 3 orgs with 10 applications and 5000+ SFDC users.
- Experience with Apttus CPQ to oversee design, estimating, citing, rebates, motivating forces, and recommendations on any gadget.
- Great involvement in creating salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Altered existing Visualforce to adjust to salesforce new Lightning UI encounter.
- Major role in Designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Process Using SVN, GIT and AutoRabit CI - CD Tool.
- Worked as Release manager, Handled weekly support deployments and monthly project release deployments. Good experience on creation and maintenance of Sandboxes.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com Setup, Configuration, Customization, Administration, Data Migration and Integrations.
- Strong experience in database development using PL/SQL for MySQL and Oracle
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem-solving skills in the technology arena
Query Languages: PL/SQL, SOQL, SOSL, IMS
Development Tools: Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Manvensmate.
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT.
Web services: Rest API, SOAP API, BULK API, Metadata API, JSON.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Working closely with business users on gathering the functional and technical requirements.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Also embed Lightning Components in Visual force page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud functionality, including Account Planning, Sales Forecasting, Opportunity Management, Lead Management and the Configure/Price/Quote (CPQ) processes.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Developing SOAP and REST web services classes to enable integration between Salesforce and other external systems such as Mosaic, Aurora and Five9 Call Center.
- Involved in writing new test classes and fixing existing test classes to improve overall code coverage.
- Making changes to existing visualforce pages and classes to enhance Partner Portal and Communities functionality.
- Involved in rewriting the existing triggers using a trigger framework to have more control on the sequence and to reduce the total number of SOQL queries as part of Get Healthy initiative.
- Interface with users, project manager, Architects to ensure that implemented solutions satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Involved in unit testing the new and existing functionality to cover all scenarios and fixing defects.
- Used Pivotal Tracker for user story creation, sizing and tracking.
- Used GitHub for version control and Source tree for branch management and check ins.
- Involved in updating documentation, peer reviews, attending daily scrums and updating status regularly.
- Developed SFDC application based to track miles covered the internal employees of the company. Employees use an Android/IOS based mobile application to record the miles
- Developed integration between SFDC and AWS via Apiegee
- Developed Integration between SFDC and Mule soft for invoice generation in PDF format in My Coke Application
- Implemented Delivery charge tax calculation feature for Canada users in MyCoke application
- Worked on ‘Service Cloud’ implementing Contact Center application, Winner of Super Star award from Salesforce
- Developed Case Management including Entitlements and Milestones
- Developed APEX Classes, APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the applications
- Perform analysis and estimation for salesforce.com project requirements
- Co-ordinate with off-shore team and provide technical assistance when required
- Hands on functional testing and validating business requirements functionally and conducting end to end System Integration Testing.
- Manage multiple concurrent requirements and drive initiatives in a cross functional environment
- Gathered requirements during inception phase, documented and delivered functional specification documents, and assisted architecture analysis and design
- Set up Data Security for the users, Profiles, Roles
- Worked on managing the community portal and community users
- Developed Apex Triggers to create community users when a contact record is created or updated in SFDC from SAP
- Worked on email to case/Outlook setup and routing of the cases to right queue
- Created and maintaining Validation rules, Auto-Assignment rules and sharing rules to support and enhance business processes
- Configured Custom Reports & Dashboard to meet customer requirements
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other Components on record pages
- Created email templates, necessary workflow rules to link with auto response rules
- Created workflow rules, defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates
- Created picklist and dependent picklist for categories of the case objects
- Used Force.com change sets to make deployments to different sandbox environments
Release Manager\ Administrator
- Worked on salesforce Change Management. Hands on experience on deployment tool Autorabit
- Designed and Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment in the company with SVN and Autorabit tool
- Expertise in handling different kinds of deployment errors and test failures
- Worked on Governance Team roles like code review, maintenance and comment to make sure organization standards and salesforce standards are met
- Experience on maintaining the Production environment and Sandboxes, deployments from Org to Org, SVN to Org, retrofit and backporting after production deployment
- Expertise on security and control on the environments by providing only required permissions to profiles and roles depending the requirement
- Developed Governance Team application for Daily Governance Request from developers and also for Release requests
- Designed a process for profile deployment
- Worked on Data load and dependent object data loads to production and sandboxes for testing
- Worked on reports, report types, dashboards
- Had Intensive training on core Java and Personality development program for 2 months and then hands on training on salesforce.com
- Created users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls, custom fields and visual force pages as per requirements
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation
- Created record types, page layouts, configured page layouts and assigned page layouts to different record types
- Got acquainted with sales, service and other business processes during the project
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, custom tabs and formula fields to the custom objects
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic
- Created and maintained validation rules and approval processes
- Deployed web to case and email to case on internal portal and email to case as case creation channels
- Worked on out of the box customizations for providing access and implemented different security rules as per the requirements
- Used data loader to import data in Salesforce
- Wrote triggers and test classes to deploy triggers in production environment
- Worked with Apex to access SObjects and Field describe information, execute SOQL, SOSL and DML queries
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Gained experience in handling and coordinating deployments using various migration methods/tools such as Change sets
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using MVC pattern.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for application development.
- Used Weblogic for application deployment.
- Used Oracle 10g as Database.
- Used CVS for version control and Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit 3.
- Involved in coding for presentation layer using JSPs, XML and for business layer using Struts.
- Used Ant Script for building and deploying the application.
- Used Test-Driven Development with SCRUM and Agile methodologies.