- Over 7+ years of experience in business analysis, Data quality management, Investments assets and business systems initiatives. Highly proficient in Business intelligence, Visualization, Management reporting, Data Analysis, SQL, Advanced Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- Extensive experience with Bloomberg Trading System, Aladdin and Charles River Trading.
- Extensive experience with Client onboarding, Model management and Rebalancing.
- Experience with various data types like Securities Master, Holdings, Pricing, Ratings and Party Master.
- Well experienced in implementing software packages like Blackrock Aladdin (Green Package, Ansar, PRISM, Security Master, Trade Entry, Dashboard, Compliance Monitor and Aladdin Recon) by obtaining solutions with external vendors.
- Lead a comprehensive financial planning process via a team - based approach designed to generate revenue.
- Acted as the client's point of access to the vast resources of the wealth management organization.
- Worked extensively with the data quality team in creating procedures for the data management around Aladdin and Eagle Pace.
- Managed in designing ETL workflows using SSIS to integrate data between trading systems, accounting system and data warehouse thereby managing the implementation of Aladdin Green package module.
- Good experience in handling security master rejects and uploading feeds into Camra accounting system.
- Extensive experience working on Camra recon for security master reconciliation.
- Extensive experience using SSIS and SSRS in generating financial data reports for accounting.
- Strong in Bloomberg modules installation/configuration/administration/development/Analysis.
- Extensive experience in writing business requirement documents, user requirements, functional requirements, non-functional requirements, Current State, Future state flow charts, Solution option comparison and test case documentation.
- Complete redesign of FX Workflows on AIM to assist Front, Middle and Back Office functions.
- Extensive training of trading systems training to all the portfolio managers, analysts, traders and IT.
- Very strong skills in using Excel API tools for Bloomberg market and reference data.
- Good Functional expertise on Trade Life Cycle of Equity, Fixed Income, FX and Cash.
- Strong with Market Data management and vendor relationships.
- Highly proficient in working in VBA macros for generating custom reports.
- Extensive experience with SharePoint, Visio, Power Point, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office tools.
- High proficient with SQL against SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle and DB2 databases using tools like Toad, SQL Programmer and Rapid SQL.
- Strong with data modelling, database management and stored procedures.
- Strong in implementing and training data governance policies, procedures and roles (Stewards, owners, authoritative originators, custodians).
- In-depth knowledge, support and training of the complete trade life cycle to the team and the business users.
- Vast experience in disciplined requirements gathering and documentation using QUEST framework.
- Variety of Programming
- Operating Systems and Reporting Packages Vendor Software installation/Integration/Configuration/Upgrades/Support for Excel
- MS Office products
- Crystal Reports
- Informatica Power Center
- Informatica Data Quality
- Adobe Acrobat
- MS Access database and reports
- Relational Databases
- Windows/UNIX/Web based operating systems
- JavaMS word
- MS Excel
- MS Visio
- MS Access
- PHP Scripting
- Rapid SQL
- Change/Incident Management tools
Confidential, Michigan, MI
- Worked on Treasury transformation project in migration of trading system from Bloomberg to Blackrock Aladdin.
- Gathered Requirements and business use cases for Reloading the Rejected Feeds into CAMRA.
- Worked on daily cash management for front office deliverables for daily process.
- Worked on Impairments gathering and periods closings.
- Experienced in daily operations flow, for par Recon and clearing holdings and clearing the holds on daily trades.
- Worked on Bloomberg AIM to Retrieve the market data using BDP functions.
- Worked on Aladdin view and Aladdin security master to check the security data.
- Worked with the data feed requirements from Aladdin to CAMRA accounting system.
- Created the current state and future state diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Supported Bloomberg admin functions: Account / Group setup, Broker codes / commission setup, Access / Privileges.
- Worked on UAT and parallel Testing on transferring feeds from Aladdin to CAMRA.
- Maintained metrics for the feeds processing into CAMRA Accounting system.
- Developed Crystal reports for Operations team to run the daily reports.
- Worked on Excel Macros to transform and Automate the security master Reports.
- Extensive experience in using CAMRA views reports and uploading feeds into CAMRA.
- Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Communication, and Validation according to six sigma Standards.
- Worked on SSRS report migration from test to prod.
- Involved in Quality improvement of the module by following the quality improvement processes using Six Sigma.
- Worked on Comerica Automation process to process Comerica feeds to Aladdin.
- Worked on Data Mapping and Data Validation to transform the feeds from Aladdin to Camra Accounting System.
- Used sql server for validating the data using sql query's.
- Worked on Error logs to identify the errors in daily processed feeds.
- Worked on SSRS to generate reports for Accounting data and audit logs.
Environment: Camra Accounting System, Bloomberg, Aladdin, Sql server, Win SCP, SSRS, SQL Server Management Studio, MS Excel
- Created swim lane process flow diagrams for Bloomberg AIM Order management system (Fixed Income) and Charles River Trading (Equity).
- Gathered requirements by working with the portfolio managers, traders, investment operations, investment accounting users on trade life cycle.
- Used Bloomberg API and Bloomberg Data License server to gather securities master data.
- Supported Eagle Pace data management importers, exporters, events and stored procedures.
- Worked on different components in CADIS.
- Worked on various components with in Cadis such as data porter, data inspector, data constrictor and so on and so forth.
- Used Bloomberg API to extract market data.
- Participated in the Data Governance working group sessions to create policies.
- Used SQL to analyze data on Oracle database.
- Periodically record and retrieve the data to keep track of the project.
Environment: Data Governance, Informatica Data Quality, SQL, Share Point, MS Project, Excel, MS Word, HP Quality Center, Informatica Quality Center, SQL Server, Bloomberg API, Bloomberg Data License, MS Office suite, MS Visio, Java, C+, UNIX, SQL, and Qlikview.
- Worked on Treasury transformation project migrating from Bloomberg AIM to Blackrock Aladdin.
- Writing BRD (Business Requirement Document) from gathered requirements.
- Designed and developed schema data models.
- Worked on MS Visio in creating the business flow diagrams.
- Created process work flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, current state assessment and gap analysis.
- Developed target state data/information diagrams addressing global functions.
- Guided data reconciliation, operational and reporting process.
- Developed the strategy for the effective change management, demand management and adoption management.
- Managed and lead the implementation of data governance using Microsoft project, Visio, Power Point, SharePoint tools and multiple training programs.
- Managed requirements for reference data, resolved issues by analyzing data on various investments technologies like Aladdin Blackrock.
- Established Business Glossary and Lineage for multiple data domains.
- Worked with the data feed requirements from trading system to investment accounting system PAM.
- Manage data conversion stream of trading platform migration. Used Microsoft Project extensively.
- Managed the scope, schedule and costs of the project.
- Used HP ALM and JIRA tools to manage the project issues.
- Configure Bloomberg data License security and pricing information.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources from Excel/Oracle/SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover.
- Bloomberg Data license and API setup, Data License configurations, Excel API and TSAPI (Trading system API) applications.
- Eagle Pace Data Management & Reporting: External Transactions; OM integration, Security Masters, Prices, Positions, Trades (Best data rules; Inbound and Outbound; Positions Reconciliation, Trade Log reporting.
- Experienced on writing on complex SQL queries.
- Performed Database Administration of all database objects including tables, views, sequences packages and procedures.
- Modified existing MS-Excel applications/spreadsheets including VLOOKUP formulas, VBA, and automation macros to read revised SQL data extracts and other external data sources.
- Managed in requirements gathering meetings to elicit requirements
Environment: Share Point, MS Project Server, Excel, Agile, MS Word, MS Access, HP Quality Center, SQL Server, MY SQL, Aladdin Blackrock, Eagle Pace, Bloomberg AIM, Bloomberg API, Bloomberg Data License, Eagle Pace, MS Office suite, MS Visio.
- Define and document customer business requirements, functions, and processes.
- Provide support to technology teams serving as liaison between the business and IT.
- Capture, analyze, and document business and end user requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the testing strategy and testing the execution plan.
- Document requirements, current status, and changes to existing configurations.
- Gather, analyze, and document practices and workflows to identify efficiencies, alternatives, and gaps.
- Create Use Case Documents, rules, and workflows.
- Worked on SSRS and SSIS packages.
- Worked on Developing PHP and Java scripts for web site improvements.
- Worked with different clients like AP Online.com, Amazon, Iris Technologies.
- Facilitate and document QA test plans and specifications, UAT, and post-production roll out.
- Strong experience in conducting UAT and documentation of test cases.
- Design and Execute test cases for Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing and End to end system testing, Cross browser testing using HP ALM.
- Created test cases in HP ALM, extended the test case writing by setting Configurations, Parameterization etc.
- Provide detailed weekly executive updates.
- Developed Test cases to cover the entire functionality of the site.
- Identify bugs by performing functional and usability testing.
- Designed and developed schema data models.
- Coordinated statistical data analysis, design, and information flow.
- Transformed project data requirements into project data models.
- Work closely with Congo’s developers to fix the run times and data errors between the reports in PROD Vs Stage.
- Perform some data analysis on the events that run as a part of nightly process
Environment: MS Office, Excel, MS Visio, SQL Server 2008, HP ALM,SSRS