- Driven and results - oriented IT leader with over 20 years experience enhancing global operations through SAP ABAP/4 development expertise, automating key processes, and resolving critical production issues. Highly skilled in ERP system development, implementation, and support. Noted for crafting effective interfaces between SAP R/3 and legacy systems, as well as multiple ALV GRID and LIST reports for SD, FI, MM, and HR modules. High-performance team builder with a track record of bolstering achievement through coaching and mentoring, and providing dedicated end-user support.SAP ABAP/4 Development Strategic Planning Project Management ERP System Development
- Customer Service Team Building, Leadership Process Improvement System Migration
- Technical Specifications Development Legacy Systems Interface Development
- End-User Support ALV GRID and LIST Reports Staff Management Online Transactions
- FRICE Issue Resolution SD, FICO, MM and HR Modules
ABAP/4: Classical & Interactive Reports, ALV List & Grid, BDC, Dialog Programming, Smart formsSAP Script, User-exitsBAPI, BADI Enhancement, ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Objects and ABAP on HANA.
Cross Applications: RFC, BAPI, ALE, IDOCS
Integrated Solutions: SAP R/3, Walker Interactive Systems
Operating Systems: Windows XP, TSO (MVS 390), UNIX
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 6.0
Database: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server 7.0
Applications: MS Office, Excel, MS Project, Visio, WinRunner QuickTest
Confidential, Branchburg, New Jersey
Data Migration Analyst
- Responsible for verifying data migration script for completeness before submitting for approval.
- Developed data extract views for data migration.
- Reviewed data migration objects for IT Quality.
- Used HPALM to track development issues.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
SAP ABAP Developer
- Responsible for modifying ABAP programs for Hikma acquisition BI generic products
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
SAP ABAP Development/FM Process Lead Consultant (SAP ECC 6.0)
- Modified the RAS Accrual System to add another level of approver Year End Accrual process (FY2015).
- Provide daily support of WBG Timesheet Request System.
- Developed on line transaction to track budget spending organizations.
- Provide daily support for the Funds Management system.
- Developed Business Planning online transaction tool for BPS.
- Enhanced WBG Voting Rights system.
- Participated in the ReOrg. ehancements for fiscal year 2014.
- Enhanced the TRS backend to add approval and rejection process.
- Added user authorization functionality to Budget and Contingency transaction.
- Enhanced the RMRF reporting by using core tables to improve performance.
- Created reports for WBG users by using the RMRF framework.
- Created function modules for FM rehung process.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP ABAP Development Lead Consultant (SAP ECC 6.0)
- Responsible for reviewing off-shore development objects and recommending better solutions to project development designs.
- Review RICEF development objects for SD, MM, QM, WM, PM and HR modules to make sure standards are adhered to by off-shore developers.
- Provide solutions to off-shore developers when they are face with development objects.
- Review objects for performance issues and make recommendation for improvement.
- Debugged existing customized and standard SAP programs to fix business issues.
- Applied OSS notes to resolve business issues as required.
- Development of custom ALV reports for Solution Manager and other modules.
Confidential, New Jersey
SAP ABAP Consultant (SAP ECC 6.0)
- Developed new object to include pallet weight on existing export forms for shipping utilizing ABAP Objects and SAP Smart forms.
- Enhanced SD Orders and WM processing by developing BADI, User exits, BAPI and BDC.
- Assisted in mapping IDOC to EDI interface for SD Orders and Billing using for 810, 850 and 855 layouts.
- Developed various ALV reports for SD, PM, EH&S, MM and QM modules utilizing ABAP Objects.
- Provides ongoing daily technical support for the US operations.
- Created a SD transaction to combine multiple invoices into one PDF file for external system which reduced manual process by 75 percent. (VF31)
- Developed RFC to extract Sales Order from SD to CRM for analysis.
Confidential, Marlton, New Jersey
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Reduced number of invalid materials requiring correction by production personnel 5% through modifying existing programs based on business requirements, forcing user to correct invalid values before material is saved in SAP system.
- Enhanced MM02/MM12 transactions to validate material data before through user exits.
- Spearheaded the successful implementation of copy functionality for transactions, enabling users to create new Spare Parts Orders from previous orders, reducing average completion time 50%.
- Developed ALE process for transferring GL Master Data as well as Classification data.
- Developed various classical and interactive ALV reports.
- Modified IDOC incoming material master data MATMAS01 to update customized table.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
Senior ABAP/4 Developer (SAP R/3 Version 4.7C, ECC6.0)
- Designed and developed customized transactions using Dialog Programming to update billing plans, as well as creating historical estimates from active estimates via BAPI and ABAP objects.
- Delivered superior results in FICO module on Automatic payment methods for vendor/customers through bank transfer/checks using F110.
- Forged unique interface enabling uploading of personnel data from PeopleSoft into SAP using PA30 and XK01 transactions.
- Utilized various validation/substation and Business Transaction Events objects to improve process in SD, FICO, PS and MM modules.
- Enhanced billing process through user exit by processing billing plan based earliest bill plan date.
- Enhanced WBS elements on project by updating the result analysis key with BAPI PROJECT MAINTAIN.
- Enhanced SD, MM, and PS modules to validate company codes on objects related to FICO.
- Developed various validation and substitution routines to enhance SD, MM, PS and FICO modules.
- Generated ALE objects to copy master data from production system to test system, using BADI to filter out certain data types.
- Modified user exits for Pricing and Conditions using transaction VOFM routines.
- Changed userexit MV45aFZZ to enhance Sales Order processing using transaction VA01/VA02.
Confidential, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Senior ABAP Developer
- Converted 70,000 manually-entered invoices into an automated process in SAP R/3 system utilizing EDI, IDOCs, and ABAP/4 Workbench, generating $50,000 in annual savings.
- Supervised implementation of TAXWARE system in SAP R/3 for real-time tax determination, resulting in on-time State tax reporting.
- Directed migration of corporate accounts payable and purchasing data from legacy systems to SAP R/3.
- Enhanced EDI incoming invoices to add customer information to transaction 810 using IDOC ACLPAY01.
- Modified Edi transaction 820 to add more data to payment advice for customers.
- Noted for outstanding leadership in planning, designing, and implementing front-end purchase requisition web application interface for SAP R/3 system using BDC and call transactions. Initiative reduced corporate purchasing headcount by 5.
- Developed interfaces between legacy systems and SAP to transfer Purchasing and Accounts Payable data.
- Obtained IT People’s Choice Award for superior contributions.