It Compliance Reporting And Analytics Specialist Resume
- Advanced level skills in Tableau, MS Excel & MS Access
- 9+ years of business analysis, reporting, data analysis, and accounting.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of PMI standard project management processes.
- Effective project analysis in multi - phase projects using SDLC.
- Successfully manages many different responsibilities simultaneously.
- Superb ability to retrieve, organize and cleanse data to make reporting and analysis more timely and efficient.
- Skilled at gathering and translating requirements into a technical document.
- Recognized for building relationships with key stakeholders and effectively managing the work of consultants and junior team members.
- Seeking Tableau Certification (Qualification)
Software: Tableau (Advanced), MS Access (Advanced), MS Excel (Advanced, Business Objects, PeopleSoft PeopleTools, Microstrategy, Retek Data Warehouse, Cognos Impromptu, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio
Languages: T-SQL (Intermediate)
IT Compliance Reporting and Analytics Specialist
Tools: Tableau, MS Excel, MS AccessResponsibilities:
- Lead the IT Security, Risk and Compliance metrics transformation project from MS Excel to Tableau with the design, development, and production of 30+ interactive dashboards from various data sources.
- Support the Key Risk Indicator program with metrics gathering.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the consolidated data project.
- Design standardized reports.
- Gather requirements for data consolidation initiatives.
- Develop test scripts and/or perform UAT for various projects and document results.
- Interact with offshore support team in regards to database maintenance and enhancement.
- Provide business analyst support for a consolidated reporting project involving merge of 2 data sources into a SQL Server database.
- Manage day to day projects of SME Tableau consultant and junior level intern
Project Coordinator (Consultant)
Tools: Excel, MS Access, LANdeskResponsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the rollout of Windows 7 for an assigned region.
- Built MS Access database to assist with the management of the Windows 7 rollout and increase efficiency within the group.
- Ran queries to assist with computer software audits and analyzed compatibility with tested software packages against Windows 7 compatibility.
Tools: Tableau, MS Excel, Access, SQL ServerResponsibilities:
- Required to profile and analyze data provided by other departments and update or conceptualize new reports.
- Supported month end reporting for Sales Department with creating and/or updating reports.
- Extensive use of pivot - tables, v-lookups and IF statements in developing monthly reporting packages in MS Excel.
- Developed SQL Server queries in order to respond to requests for data from various users within the company.
- Various financial/accounting reporting duties as assigned.
Data Analyst (Consultant)
Tools: MS Excel, MS Access, VBAResponsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the data migration from a legacy system to SAP.
- Assisted with defining and fine-tuning requirements for upload into SAP.
- Provided feedback to business and IT units in regards to maintaining data integrity across platforms to ensure functionality for end-users.
- Data analysis, cleansing, normalization of data as it relates to the way engineering documents are classified.
Confidential,Fairless Hills, PA
Sr. Data Analyst
Tools: Excel, Access (Oracle ODBC), MS SQL Server 2005Responsibilities:
- Served as an internal resource to assist both our reporting and data infrastructure teams in designing, developing and project managing solutions that optimize client requirements.’
- Responsible for delivery of sophisticated analysis products, accurate and appropriate interpretation of data, and developing useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources.
- Maintained and modified over 70 Access databases by client and internal management request.
Tools: Excel, Access (Oracle ODBC), Business ObjectsResponsibilities:
- Designed queries in Access to retrieve from Oracle and manipulate data sets that exceed 300k rows.
- Responsible for comparing flat files to an Oracle database for state reporting requirements.
- Used multiple formulas and functions in Excel such as Pivot Tables, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF, CONCATENATE, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Created and analyzed monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures paid claims data has been recorded accurately.
- Identified trends and developments in various segments of business and presents findings to senior management.
- Developed and maintained data capture methodologies as well as provide data analysis to support the information needs of the local health plan.
Metrics Analyst - Supplier Financial Services
Tools: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, (Oracle ODBC), SAP, Oracle AP, Toad, Business ObjectsResponsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with the creation of appropriate KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Gathered data from various systems and internal groups in order to calculate metrics.
- Manipulated data sets that exceeded 500k rows in Access and then summarized via Excel.
- Managed reporting in Business Objects of data sets that were up to 100k rows.
- Ad hoc financial projects and analysis as requested by upper-level management.
- Provided extensive reporting package for senior-level management and executives which includes complex charts and graphs created in Excel and 90+ pages PowerPoint presentations.
- Business analysis including workflow design, cost analysis and process re-engineering.
Rebate Analyst - Finance and Accounting
Tools: Excel, Access, IMANY/CARS, SAP, Crystal ReportsResponsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing and calculating rebates for major restaurant chains via IMANY/CARS.
- Analyzed and summarized large volumes of data from bottlers for chains such as Subway, Burger King and McDonald’s via SAP Business Warehouse; often exceeding 400k rows.
- Ensured that rebates are processed 100% accurately and timely.
- Provided statistical and financial data analysis to senior management by creating complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Performed monthly general ledger analysis and reconciliations.
Statistical Research Analyst - Finance
Tools: Excel, Access, Cognos Impromptu, Peoplesoft PeopleTools, MicrostrategyResponsibilities:
- Provided a monthly reporting package, which includes budget-vs.-actual expenses, reconciliations, and complex journal entries in an Excel format.
- Monitored capital and major expense items, with budgets exceeding $100MM.
- Database querying using Access and Cognos Impromptu; retrieving and manipulating up to 300k rows of data.
- Designed Excel reports that included pivot tables.
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by management.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes