Director, Intelligent Automation Resume
- As industries around us contends with the challenges of a drastic and dynamic shift towards digitalization and customer - centricity, many organizations are encountering difficulties with the transition.
- My professional focus is on easing the transformational journey and enabling organizations to leverage a virtual, digital workforce of intelligent software robots to eliminate the disproportionately low-return, high risk manual data entry works and get maximum out of their existing IT landscape and Human workforce. Having worked for 14+years in large IT organisations, servicing big, innovative, fortune 500 banking and financial institutes has given me a vast exposure to various tools, technologies and processes.
- Trusted advisor and thought leader for implementing Robotics process automation (RPA) tools and methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of Robotics operating model, architecture and CoE.
- Vast experience of working with business leaders in driving the overall Robotics & Innovation agenda across Operations & Technology.
- Deep expertise in process identification (fitment for automation) and automation cost benefit analysis.
- Certified and deep expertise in Blue prism (RPA tool).
- Developing commercial constructs for cost take out/gain share type of RPA transformation.
- Relationship building with C level executives (Both business and IT).
- New business development.
- Leading large and complex deals.
- Account and large team management.
- Exposure to Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Large deal sales experience >90Mil USD.
- Exposure to wide varieties of technological and business problems and solutions.
- Banking and financial services domain
Director, Intelligent Automation
- Grow RPA (Robotics process automation) business and capabilities in the region.
- Manage alliance and relationships with RPA product team (Blue Prism)
- Regional exec sponsor for all RPA initiatives/projects.
- Senior architect for RPA
- Build/deliver POC’s (proof of concept) for RPA
- Manage and nurture client relationships.
- Define go to market strategy for RPA.
- Service line P&L
- Mentor RPA delivery and sales team for best practices
- Delivery lead for large RPA implementation
- Established RPA and intelligent automation team at onshore (20+) and offshore.
- Won first large end to end multi million $ RPA deal (aprox 30 Mil $) for Confidential and created healthy pipeline of opportunities (50 Mil+).
- Define and developed process automation assessment tools and IP’s that are leveraged across the organization for various RPA discovery initiatives.
- Established strong relationship with clients and became trusted advisor.
- Represent Confidential in various business and technology forums around automation.
- Brought in strong management focus in RPA and intelligent automation business by showing continuous growth.
- RPA tools expertise.
- Grow Confidential RPA business and capability.
- Go to market strategy for intelligent automation (RPA & AI platform) in targeted accounts.
- P&L for large bank in east coast.
- Develop and nurture strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
- Manage >40Mil USD annual portfolio and team of >100 people.
- Grown Confidential financial services business in new accounts from 0 to 80 Mil USD and made Confidential a known name in the region.
- Won and deliver first RPA deal in financial services account.
- Won and successfully delivered large digital transformation program .
- Won and structure large digital deal for a large bank in east coast.
- Led and Won Large Data cluster program (BI, data analytics and regulatory reporting) against very tough competition and incumbent partner. Revenue of 80Mil $.
- Super headed complex contract negotiations as per local regulations.
- Set up offshore development center in India in a record time of 25 Days with more than 200 people capacity for a large bank.
- Establish RPA capabilities in financial services.
- Established client specific innovation funds and successfully implemented concepts like Design thinking.
- Established and executed Fintech strategy for named accounts which helped to establish Confidential as an innovative partner.
- Establish CXO level relationships with various Banks and financial institutes. Hosted CEO’s and CIO’s of various banks to Confidential facilities in San Francisco and India to showcase capabilities.
- Overachieved my revenue and sales targets 4 years in the row.
Group Manager- CRM
- Grow Confidential CRM practice in Confidential and UK for Financial services customer.
- Develop and market vertical solution for consumer banking on top of Confidential Dynamics CRM/xrm.
- Senior Solution architect and practice/delivery/pre sales lead for the region
- P&L of 10Mil USD
- Led and Won first global rollout of Confidential Dynamics CRM for a leading bank in Singapore ( Confidential ). First multi Million $ deal for Confidential in banking.
- Defined winning theme and architect solution for Confidential and presented multiple demos and solution presentation to C level executives.
- Defined CRM implementation roadmap for Confidential for 5 countries.
- Led and Won first Confidential Dynamics CRM based Centre of excellence initiative for Confidential for a large bank in UK (Barclays).
- Defined entire offshore development strategy for Barclays.
- Owned responsibility of building vertical solution for consumer banking on Confidential dynamics CRM platform. Successfully built a vertical solution called FinEdge and sold first deal to Confidential .
- Worked closely with Confidential Dynamics CRM team in Confidential to define ‘go to’ market strategy for FinEdge (Financial services solution build on Dynamics CRM).
- Won multiple new clients for Confidential Dynamics practice.
- Lead and grow Dynamics CRM practice.
- Collaborated with local /regional leadership and field sales team in Confidential and Confidential to ensure sales revenue growth for Dynamics CRM practice.
Dynamics CRM Practice Head
- Setting up MS Dynamics CRM practice for Confidential by leading Pre Sales, Sales and delivery functions.
- Grow Confidential Dynamics CRM practice.
- Developing relationship with MS leadership in the region and strengthen the partnership.
- Senior architect for CRM
- Started & owned CRM practice and grew it to a strong team of 50 people regionally.
- Won and led implementation for first large MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 implementation for insurance major Aegon (10 Mil USD).
- Made Dynamics CRM practice as the fastest growing business unit in Confidential by opening multiple new accounts.
- Set up partner hosted solution practice leveraging MS SPLA. Sold first SPLA based deal in healthcare.
- Rollout vertical solutions build on MS dynamics CRM for Patient relationship management and insurance.
- Awarded with employee of the year award.
- Growing Online CRM sales.
- Generating leads and taking it to closure.
- Making POC’s and presenting to C level execs in IT and Business.
- Strengthen Confidential market position by participating in various events and online promotions.
- Generated healthy pipeline of opportunities for Confidential from scratch.
- Won large online CRM implementation with a manufacturing organization (150 seats) in first 3 months.
- Won multiple new accounts for SAAS based deals.
- Worked on user adoption strategy post sales to ensure high adoption of CRM among clients.
- Worked very closely with product development team to define mobile channel strategy as per the customer needs.
Large Account Manager
- Managing large accounts for Confidential product License sales.
- Maintain relationship with key stakeholders in procurement and technology.
- Sell hosting solutions.
- Generated healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Sold and executed large EA (Enterprise agreement) for MS licenses with IT major.
- Opened multiple new accounts.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes