- Performance driven Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Relationship Management professional.
- With 6+ years’ experience in technical Recruitment, Staffing and Resource Delivery.
- Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills; channeled towards cultivating positive long term partnerships with clients and consultants across all business levels.
- Strong personal and social network for recruitment, with a good understanding of Confidential .
- SME in Recruitment, and Delivery process. A rich experience in Recruitment, Salary management, Immigration, HR Systems & Policies and Delivery process
- Worked with multiple IT Companies, managing independently resource requisitions of hi - tech accounts
- Full Recruitment Cycle for candidates. Made placements from junior to senior level for consulting and permanent positions, on a Global scale across different functional areas.
- Strong Personal Network and successful background in hiring for niche areas-hard to fill roles
- Self-driven with strategic and creative ways to manage business requisitions
- Use of web based tools - Social media networks, job boards, employee referrals, preferred Vendors, etc
- Applicant Tracking Systems - Bull Horn, Hire craft, Job Diva, etc.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Manage Client Relationship and IT Recruitment responsibilities across the Confidential account BU’s (IT/CDO/AS)
- Generate business for TM’s 4th largest client account by managing resource requisitions from Confidential Partner Managers and VMO portal
- End to end recruitment including FTE and C2C
- Appointed to fix a poor record of Recruitment, low candidate retention rate and conflict resolution, by using personal network of consultant database
- Sourcing, reviewing and pre-screening qualified candidates for open positions and assessing their technical skills in conjunction with job requirement
- A front gate between Confidential Procurement Managers and Confidential Recruitment team to gather recruitment specifications and deliver quality submittals within TAT
- BDM and manage client relationship by regular follow-up meetings
- Resource Management to ensure best candidate selection and retention rate. Pre plan candidate pipeline and budget for projects; and accordingly strategize and implement.
- Coordinate HR activities like candidate background verification, visa, benefit services, etc. for smooth business operations
- Manage weekly metrics & recruitment report of the team and vendor partners
- Manage TM empaneled Vendors by manpower planning, rate negotiation and billing terms
Senior Business Associate/Recruitment Lead
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- End to end HR-Recruitment responsibilities from sourcing till on boarding the candidate
- Account Management and direct contact with business; so to acquire the requirements, understand the existing salary range in market and time constraints for requisition
- Manage high volume recruitment and confirming placements, within tight deadlines and quick TAT
- Confirm candidates on Contract, CTH and permanent placements
- Coordinate with the Recruiting team for classification & compensation level of new hires; to ensure market competitiveness and maintain internal salary structure, balance & integrity
- Maintain metrics and recruitment reports; and coordinate with offshore hiring team of recruiters
- Keep track of expenses and revenue.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Independently manage resources for accounts ( Confidential, Confidential, Confidential ); primarily for the Confidential vertical
- KRA achieved is average closure of 4-5 requirements each month
- Recruiting responsibilities: full recruitment cycle -Sourcing, reviewing till onboarding
- HR responsibility to initiate the H1 process, background check and on boarding of confirmed candidates
- Relationship Management through regular follow up for existing clients, ensure expectations are matched within deadlines
- Approach all tasks in a strategic, consultative manner and build a strong recruiting plan for positions in pipe line.
- Customer Service and Marketing for company, at trade shows and events
- Technical Recruiting responsibilities like negotiate and confirm candidate pay rates with clients
- Coordinate trainings to enable career pathing for registered candidates
- Provide a regular 2 way communication between the client and recruiting team to develop work alignment, and accomplish goals within time constraints.
Technical Recruiter and Marketing
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- On contract as tier 2 vendor to acquire new IT requirements from the Banking & Finance industry
- Report to the Account Director, providing input on account activities.
- Manage day to day execution and management
- Organize, manage and strategize marketing plans for the studio stage/TV events.