- Experienced Software Development Manager with Product Development and Technology Leadership Experience Over 15 years of IT leadership designing, developing launching successful software applications, platforms, and systems through full development lifecycle from strategy development through launch and support.
- Consummate business professional and IT manager with both MBA (Finance) and Master’s in Computer Science.
- Certified Agile Product Development Professional.
- Career marked by collaborating across organizations to launch successful products in Payments, Media, Finance and IT Research/Strategy industries.
- Deep experience in translating business requirements into technical/functional specifications, balance business needs with technical constraints, and meet aggressive development timelines.
- Technically astute with strong technical knowledge building Enterprise Systems.
- Articulate, collaborative, and skilled in bridging communication gaps, engaging teams, and fostering innovation.
- Product Design Project Management Service Delivery
- Product Development Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Enterprise Architecture
- User Interface Design Data Analysis IT Strategy & Planning
- Agile Development Object Oriented Programming Client Management
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
IT Manager, Government Solutions
- Member of the leadership team for Confidential Program for Confidential ; collaborating with Senior Management to define business operations transformation and technology strategy for the Confidential program, build product and technology roadmaps, improving client experience and service delivery.
- Lead development and launch of fully responsive tax payer website for IRS ( Confidential ) enabling individuals to pay taxes on any device servicing about 16 - 20M customers.
- Lead development and launch of new tax payment forms for business based in the US on Confidential .gov supporting 12-16M Businesses throughout United States.
- Currently working on launching international version for Confidential .
- Leading/Manage team 15 Application Developers/Designers.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architects for technology/platform modernization.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Member of a team of consultants building financial models using IBM Cognos application suite to perform capital budgeting and financial analytics.
- Built and launched financial analytics platform based on IBM Cognos to simplify Capital Budgeting application process for NiSource (Energy Company)
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Owned entire suite of applications for all Confidential Network on-demand services including video on demand (VOD), eCommerce, IP channel, and product/service innovations.
- Partnered with senior executives to define product strategy, develop vision for portfolio expansion, and create application development roadmap.
- Managed all daily operations, encompassing R&D, proof of concept development, software development, release management, search engine optimization, budgeting, and hiring for on-demand ecosystem.
- Built and led technology team of nine direct reporting engineering managers and senior/staff engineers. customers and zero users to 650K regular customers growing at rate of 1K new customer monthly with 20% increase in usability, and significant improvement in customer confidence by rebuilding, stabilizing, and deploying entire ecosystem.
- Enhanced customer experience and stabilized IP service offering by directing IP catalog redesign, re-architecture, testing, and infrastructure build-out.
- Drove dramatic reduction in technician visit costs, while accelerating response to and resolution of customer issues by spearheading development and build-out of systems management platform enabling remote troubleshooting.
- Enabled company to open new market segment in television industry, making Confidential first player in this space, by leading development of $1M in applications for set-top-box.
- Secured approval for $500K capital investment to upgrade entire internet VOD service ecosystem serving 650K+ customers by presenting value proposition to senior management.
- Expanded Confidential Network’s on-demand offerings by developing innovative applications on latest generation of internet enabled cable boxes including weather, traffic, and home shopping.
- Played key role in company’s acquisition of Move Networks by conducting M&A due diligence and evaluating acquisition target’s platform for stability, network capabilities, and functionality.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Architected, developed, maintained, and supported Confidential .com that provided 40K+ customers and 150K users with content discovery, content delivery, customer interaction, and event/program management.
- Partnered with business analyst and project managers to gather/analyze requirements, plan releases, and execute projects to address Confidential .com product and feature updates.
- Managed backend architecture, application design, maintenance, application integration, and search engine optimization.
- Transformed customer experience and enhanced functionality of Confidential .com by redefining website’s technical functionality and business use, revamping website design, building functional user interface (UI), and re-architecting entire website to include highly advanced functionality and search capability.
- Played key role in developing business/IT strategy for Confidential .com and evaluating/selecting vendor for next generation portal platform capable of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
- Led development of new web-based products for investment banking community including Invest 2.0, My Library, and Confidential for IT Leaders.
- Spearheaded search engine optimization for efficient, indexed, and optimal content retrieval.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
SENIOR PROGRAMMER / ANALYST
- Initiated effort to modernize software application development processes, simplify existing programs, and reduce complexity.
- Utilized web services and messaging applications to integrate security master and back office systems including mainframes, reconciliation applications, front office trading systems, and online web portal.
- Partnered with team members to negotiate common definitions of securities and attributes across all internal departments.