Director Of Sales Resume
Enterprise Account Manager with extensive sales experience, including fifteen years selling to C - level executives at companies ranging from small startups to Confidential Exceptional ability to understand customer needs, design optimal programs, and lead implementation projects. Demonstrated track record of collaboratively partnering with internal resources to cost-effectively exceed customer expectations .Broad book of relationships in the direct and in-direct channel coupled with product expertise in telecommunications, technology, and software solutions.
- Disaster Recovery Network Infrastructure MPLS
- IaaS IT Placement Hosted Services
- VOIP Security Services CPE
- CRM Professional Services Cloud Services
- SaaS Collocation Managed Services
Sales Force CRM
Director of Sales
- Executive IT staffing professional providing staffing services and technology enabled recruiting solutions to multiple industries across the nation including; Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Retail Manufacturing, Logistics & Distribution, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Mobile Technologies and Aerospace & Defense. Manage a team of Account Mangers and Recruiters Responsible for hiring, coaching, and building highly successful IT Staffing team.
- Recruited to hunt and farm into an existing account deck of fortune 1000 enterprise accounts within the Mid Atlantic and Confidential place
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing account deck within fortune 1000 base that included Penske Truck and Leasing, Pep Boys, and GNC respectfully.
- Grew existing account deck from $100K MRR to $733K MRR and 8.8 Million annually by introducing new technologies within my portfolio of products and services as well as growing the existing services.
- Due to success of growing existing account deck the company transitioned one of their top logos GNC with a MRR spend of $ 413K to my base.
- Lead all aspects of account team including; sales, product development, implementation, and billingSuccessfully leveraged solution selling approach to introduce new technologies to customer which allows company to focus on its core business values.
Senior Major Account Executive
- Recruited to hunt for new fortune 1000 business within the Confidential
- Responsible for prospecting for new business through cold calling, networking, and leveraging existing relationships.
- Responsible for working with engineering and implementation teams to make sure customer orders move through the process smoothly to billing
- Successfully leveraged consultative sales process to develop cost-effective solutions for the customer.
- Grew my business model by more than 130% from $0 to $130K monthly billed revenue.
Confidential, Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Recruited to manage book of business in Philadelphia metro area.
- Grew existing account deck by 80% (from 10 to 18 accounts) in less than three years.
- Drove increased revenue with existing accounts while also adding new accounts, so that account deck sales grew by nearly 110% ($7M to $14.4M in annualized revenue).
- Maintained 100% account retention during tenure.
- Successfully used consultative sales process to develop cost-effective customer solutions that simultaneously improved performance.
- Leveraged prior account relationship with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
- Consolidated voice and internet for 476 locations nationwide onto single platform, increasing speed, reliability, and security while decreasing monthly costs by 28%.
Confidential, Bala Cynwyd, PA
National Account Executive
- Assumed underserved territory and challenged to retain existing business while increasing market share. Worked with C-level decision makers as well as in-direct partners in developing their companies’ information technology infrastructure.
- Grew existing account deck by 75% (from 20 to 35) during tenure with Confidential .
- Recruited at least five former customers by establishing credibility and delivering on commitments.
- Retained 100% of customers in book; expanded many accounts to additional locations and services.
- Exceeded aggressive annual quota by 33%, utilizing “farming and hunting” techniques to achieve revenues of $160K.
- Recognized as top performer out of 30 in region through admission to President’s Club.
Confidential, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Major Account Executive
- Promoted to sell voice, internet, and data to employers with over 100 employees headquartered in Philadelphia metro area.
- Achieved third-highest sales among 35 major account executives in region.
- Consistently exceeded monthly quota of $7K.
- Delivered exceptional results by surpassing call standards by 50 - 100% and using telemarketing, cold calls, and networking strategies.
- Built brand new book of accounts compromised of employers with fewer than 100 employees.
- Acknowledged as top sales performer out of team of 15 through admission to Champion’s Club.
- Delivered 131% of quota.
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
- Led staff of five District Managers and directed daily operations in their respective zones.
- Consistently ranked first or second among 10 peers.
- Created new, comprehensive training program for first year District Managers.
- Interviewed prospective job candidates and conducted performance evaluations for upper management.
District Sales Manager
- Recognized three consecutive years as “District Sales Manager of the Year” for top territory circulation out of 40 peers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes