Enthusiastic, seeking to benefit an IT department with technical knowledge and strong time management skills,completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and skilled at building rapport with diverse individuals while handling technical issues. Committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision, Energetic,organized,and professional.
- PC repair and maintenance
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Windows 7/XP/Vista, LINUX
- Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- Repair cell phone
- Fluent in English, French,
- Customer service and support
- Malware removal
- Organized, patient, proactive
- Linux, Ubuntu, Red hat
- Cable RJ45 and RJ 11 repair
Confidential, Cheverly, MD
- Tuned up customers machine to maximize performance
- Installed, supported, repaired and replaced software, hardware and peripherals
- Conversed remotely and physically with computer end users experiencing problems in order to identify, fix, and document issues
- Provided on - site computer repair services and preventive maintenance to small business and private customers
- Experienced in the use of remote support tools. Some of the tools used Teamviewer
- Experienced in network client support in WAN, LAN, and home environments, over UTP and wireless Ethernet connections
- Participated in on-site training sessions
- Built custom computers to best serve the customer needs
- Troubleshooted wired and wireless networks connectivity issues
- Strong interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Ability to maintain customer focus in the midst of difficult circumstances
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Possess an energetic and enthusiastic approach to deliver superior customer service
- Receive incoming client calls
- Provide technical support and assistance to customers using computer hardware, standard desktop applications or client software applications
- Apply technical expertise to troubleshoot technical problems of call levels of complexity and provide resolution to reported issues
- Act as a liaison between clients or customers and other client IT organizations or external IT vendors
Volunteer, Laurel, MD
- Technical Support Assist staff with installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Trains customers how to used tri cast operating system
- Setup the studio for conferencing
- Inventory of equipment, lamps,computers,keyboards,mouses etc
- Coordinate scheduling and set-up of conference rooms to include audio and video resources.
- Identify, report, and troubleshoot system technical issues.
- Perform Tier technical support on systems and coordinate system replacement/repair as needed.
Team Captain and Semi-Professional Soccer Player
- Consulted with management for player acquisition and led team meetings before games
- Initiated teaching soccer basics and team skills to 12 children, ages 10-15
- Arrives on time to each session, can handle a group of 10 or more children, keeps accurate attendance, communicates well with site director, clean appearance, self-assured, etc.
- Experienced & Enthusiastic -- enjoy and have experience working with children, communicate and engage their imagination and focus Fun & Creative -- enjoys having FUN with young kids, being Confidential, using my imagination.