Product Development Analyst Resume
A result oriented CPA with three years of accounting & finance experience in a deadline driven environment within Hedge fund and power industry. Thorough knowledge in preparing financial statements to ensure that statements prepared gives a true and fair view, free of any material misstatements, errors & discrepancies & are in compliance with the generally accepted Accounting principles.
working knowledge of SAP(FICO) & Oracle Financials. Proficient in MS office products which includes Word, Excel & Power point.
Product Development Analyst
- Develop a thorough understanding of how Financial Advisors manage their practices to aid in identifying business opportunities that will drive top and bottom line growth.
- Perform modeling to determine best usage of identified business opportunities to drive business incentives and rewards including ROI scenarios.
- Create models that depict Financial Advisor behavior when FAs Team to understand drives of individual growth, client retention, and diversity on Teams.
- Monitors and tracks industry news and practices from a product perspective in order to identify and potentially act on current or future trends.
- Develops, works with, and administers sources of information used to gather and consolidate market data.
- Preparing Process Required Document for various regulatory form such as Form 13F, 1042S, 1099MISC.
- Preparing spreadsheet for dividend calculation of a portfolio.
- Preparing spreadsheet that will help in software to accommodate all possible conditions that can emerge for calculating the Management fee and Incentive fee/Performance fee for Investment Managers.
- Coordinate development and input
Finance and Accountant Executive
- Transfer of funds among different banks on day to day basis through RTGS in order to keep proper flow of money as per the requirement and at the same time ensuring least interest being paid on credit facilities been provided by different banks.
- Preparing Quarterly Information System required to be submitted to the banks.
- Involved in preparation of Annual Revenue Requirement.
- Keeping a track of entries being made in the book of accounts.
- Involved in reconciliation for various banks and payment vouchers.
- Preparing various supporting documents relating to banks required at the time of audit.
- Preparing Quarterly balance sheet and Profit & Loss statement along with Cash Flow Statement.
- Generating various reports on Oracle and SAP.
- Keeping a track on interest rates going in the market so that the same can be used at the time of negotiation with bank during rollover of short term loans.
- Generate Audit Reports on quarterly basis with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations
- Prepare Management Information System (MIS) on monthly basis for Dominos stores in Southern India region.
- Organize discussions with the Store Managers to track incidental expenses.
- Supervise team members to ensure accurate feeding of expense data and timely clearance of store checks.
- Preparing and maintaining a complete set of books as required by the National Future Association ( Confidential ).
- Analysis of the performance of the Fund over a period of time.
- Reviewing an issue that sells at a premium over the public offering price on the first day of trading. (Hot Issue)
- Assisting with the Confidential year - end audit.
- Preparing management fee schedule, incentive fee/allocation calculations.
- Processing subscription/ redemption requests.
- Constantly working towards refining and improving Operational procedures and controls in the management reporting process.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes