- Business Consultant/Functional Architect - Confidential & BPM
- Presales/Business Development
- Project/Program Management/Scrum Master
- Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Competency Development
- Analyze, Design and Implement Confidential & BPM Solutions
- Analyze various components of Confidential and Document process, procedure, methodology and requirements
- Business Process Mapping/Business Process Modelling/Business Process Activity Mapping
- Strategic and Business Consulting for Confidential Framework and Solutions
- Integration Analysis and Design for process, risk, controls, audit, policy, vendor Management and Incident management
- Respond to multipoint RFI &RFP for Confidential /BPM Implementation
- Functional Decomposition and Functional Point Analysis/Estimation
- Market Research in Confidential /BPM /Technology
- Create Artifacts and Presentation’s for different verticals and conduct demo’s to various sales point of contacts across verticals
- Create Proof of Concepts and industry specific solutions across verticals
- Educate account teams on Confidential concepts and create revenue road map for Confidential
- Project Planning/Work Break Down/Effort Estimation/Budgeting/Forecasting/Resource planning/Project Documentation & Finance/Negotiation
- Daily tracking and status update to higher management/Conflict Management
- Coordinate with Infrastructure/QA/Business/Development and resolve open issues
- Ensure adherence to compliance and SDLC
- Stakeholder Management
- BRD/FSD/UML/GAP Analysis
- Product Demo/Product Owner/Product Backlog/Product Grooming/Product Road Map
- Joint Application Design/Requirement Management/Traceability
- Contribute towards design/data analysis/functional testing/test plan/SIT/UAT
- Manage engagement and business stakeholders and ensure all requirement are captured and delivered on time with expected quality
- Partner relationship Management with Product vendors
- Identify training requirements and organize training on new technical features and product features
- Manage center of excellence and enablement of resources within the competency
- Establish relationship internally across multiple teams to collaborate and work on proposals
- Competency Development strategy and hiring
Software: Confidential Tool- Confidential 6.x,5.5,Archer 6.2, BPM Tool - Pega 5.5, IBM BPM 7, Global 360, Lotus Notes, SAP FICO, IBM Blue Works Live, Aris, Visio, Oracle BPM, Jira, BOX, Rally, Microsoft Project Plan and Microsoft Office
Methodologies/ Frame work: Agile Trained, Rational Unified Process Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, Business Process Modeling, BPMN, Aris, IBM Blue Works Live, Process Maps, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Functional Decomposition and Functional Point Analysis.
Quality Management: Bugzilla
Languages: UML, SQL
Internet Technologies: SOA, HTML, XML and HTTP concepts, Ajax, Web 2.0, GUI
Databases & Tools: MS SharePoint, MS SQL Server 2000, Toad and Oracle 10g, 11
Domain: COSO, COBIT,SOX, Information Security, Three Lines of Defense, Vendor Governance, Vendor Risk Management, Audit, Enterprise Risk Assessment, Control Attestation, GLBA, AML, Cyber Security, Policy and Procedure, Issue Management, HIPAA, Privacy and Security, ISO27001, Advanced Analytics, Process Control and Risk Documentation, Advanced Reporting & Metrics, Surveys/Questionnaire and finance & accounts.
- Drive joint application design meetings to understand current process for pharmacy control assessment.
- Map control procedure to controls and Surveys and associate weightage to derive risk exposure.
- Define workflow, hierarchy, process for conducting National Compliance Control Assessment through surveys and campaigns.
- Define finding and remediation workflow for failed procedures/questions.
- Project kick off, detailed project planning, resource planning, partner management, daily status tracking and project artifacts documentation.
Subject Matter Expert/Product Owner
- Configure product with Organization’s/Roles/Activities/user data and conduct joint application design with business
- Analyze and design Integration requirement for Confidential Application with external Confidential Applications and internal Confidential modules.
- Design architecture and flow for vendor external access outside the client firewall.
- Business Consulting, strategic directions and guidance on Confidential implementation and three lines of defense.
- Analyze Risk Assessment process with multiple stake holders across all Risk Management Units like National Compliance, SOX, Privacy and Security, Internal Audit, HIPAA, Technology Risk Office and Integrated Risk Management.
- Provide recommendation, solutions and work arounds for Identified GAPS and conduct workshop with the development and testing to go over the gaps and requirements.
- Conduct play back sessions with business during various stages of development to gather feedback and suggestions from business.
- Product owner managing product backlog, product grooming, product vision and product roadmap.
- Conduct multiple play back session with business during each sprint development to gather feedback and recommendation.
- Data validation and Analysis of Confidential Content to establish relationship and hierarchy for risks and processes.
- Determine and configure factors, sub factors and risk perspectives to conduct Inherent and residual risk assessment.
- Participated in spring planning and scoping for each and every sprint along with resource loading and work breakdown structure and manage day to day development.
- Review user stories, gap documentation, design documentation and test scenarios.
- Functional Testing and drive UAT planning and execution.
Solution Analyst/Project Manager
- Gather data requirements across all business tracks i.e. Internal Audit, Risk Management Unit and Vendor Management Office.
- Conducting Client meetings, Interviews, End User Workshops for gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Document Detailed business Use Case, Business Requirement Document,Traceability Matrix and Gap Document.
- Participate in feasibility analysis for the identified gaps to conduct design review workshop with the technical team.
- Project Scoping, Elicitation and Estimation.
- Project planning, Resource Loading, Work Break down Structure, Monitor Effort Deviation, Weekly Status Reporting, Daily Tracking and Monitoring of deliverables.
Confidential Lead Business Analyst
- Configure Confidential Data, Org Structure, Users, Roles and Activities in Confidential Library.
- Conduct product demo and provide solutions for identified gaps for Risk based Audits and control self-assessment and dealer assessment.
- Map and configure control procedures to conduct self-assessment and dealer assessments to ensure sox compliance.
- Document use stories, determine screen attributes, and developed flow charts and wireframes for custom reports.
- Ensure project remains within stated scope and budget.
- Drive UAT to obtain sign off from business.
Lead Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Scrum Master involved with Requirement gathering and Requirement Documentation.
- Business Process Modelling, BPAM, Business Rules Harvesting and workflow analysis.
- Documented Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Functional Specification Document.
- Provide recommendations and alternatives that address existing process pain areas and assist development Team with ideas and requirement clarity.
- Produce different levels of prototypes and wireframe to aid the design and usability testing process,
- Manage and coordinate UAT with business team.
Lead Business Analyst
- Process Re-engineering to replicate the processes, rules, activities, flows, BPD and Integrations from Pega 5.x to IBM BPM 7.X.
- Scope finalization, effort estimation and resource planning.
- Track and monitor daily effort against the work break down structure.
- Member of Change control board, ensuring project remains with established scope.
- Authored FRD for technical team and architects to capture the change requests apart from the process diagrams, business rules User Interface and Integrations.
- Defect identification, validation and coordinating with the development team and testing team on defect fix and re-opened defects.
- Ensure compliance with internal project Audit.