Active Directory Engineer Resume
INFORMATION SECURITY PROFESSIONAL with extensive background in Directory Services (Microsoft Active Directory) and identity Management within fast paced mission critical environments such as healthcare and finance.
CORE TECHNOLOGY COMPETENCIES:
- Microsoft Active Directory (2003 through 2016)
- Group Policy
- Identity Management
- Microsoft ADFS
- PKI - Microsoft Certificate Services
- Computer forensics
- Information Security standards (ISO 27001)
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC
- HIPAA and FERPA
- Windows Server 2000 to 2016
- Powershell, VBScript, WMI
- Kali Linux
ACTIVE DIRECTORY ENGINEER
- Upgrade Active Directory. Remediate sensitive data at rest security issues, DNS replication issues, time server issues, FRS/DFS, Group Policy.
- Implement security best practices, Group Managed Service Accounts, Roles Based Access (RBAC) model.
- Redesign Active Directory OU Structure.
- Migrate and decommission legacy Active Directory domains and forests.
LEAD ACTIVE DIRECTORY ENGINEER
- Architect, design and implement global Active Directory migration in support of Confidential divestiture (Separation of one global organization into three global organizations).
- Subject Matter Expert for Active Directory environment of over 30,000 users and computers, 100 Domain Controllers and over 70 Sites world - wide
- Design and implementation of two new organization Forests and migration of all associated security principals.
LEAD INFORMATION SECURITY ENGINEER
- Report directly to Information Security Officer (ISO).
- Renovate, design and implement Microsoft Active Directory (Access Controls, Group Policy, Kerberos Authentication, naming standards, trust relationships, best practices, security policies and standards).
- Ensure all Directory Services solutions and Operating System designs are secured and HIPAA/FERPA compliant.
- Assist with security incidents and provide digital forensic analysis as required by ISO.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER TEAM LEAD
- Senior member of the engineering team responsible for emergency response to security related threats or incidents.
- Work directly with Information Security Officer to implement immediate counter measures and containment procedures for any security incidents.
- Team Lead / Supervisor for Desktop support team of 23 engineers.
- Architect implementation of Systems Management Server (SCCM).
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes