INFORMATION SECURITY PROFESSIONAL with extensive background in Directory Services (Microsoft Active Directory) and identity Management within fast paced mission critical environments such as healthcare and finance.
CORE TECHNOLOGY COMPETENCIES:
- Microsoft Active Directory (2003 through 2016)
- Group Policy
- Identity Management
- Microsoft ADFS
- PKI - Microsoft Certificate Services
- Computer forensics
- Information Security standards (ISO 27001)
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC
- HIPAA and FERPA
- Windows Server 2000 to 2016
- Powershell, VBScript, WMI
- Kali Linux
ACTIVE DIRECTORY ENGINEER
- Upgrade Active Directory. Remediate sensitive data at rest security issues, DNS replication issues, time server issues, FRS/DFS, Group Policy.
- Implement security best practices, Group Managed Service Accounts, Roles Based Access (RBAC) model.
- Redesign Active Directory OU Structure.
- Migrate and decommission legacy Active Directory domains and forests.
LEAD ACTIVE DIRECTORY ENGINEER
- Architect, design and implement global Active Directory migration in support of Confidential divestiture (Separation of one global organization into three global organizations).
- Subject Matter Expert for Active Directory environment of over 30,000 users and computers, 100 Domain Controllers and over 70 Sites world - wide
- Design and implementation of two new organization Forests and migration of all associated security principals.
LEAD INFORMATION SECURITY ENGINEER
- Report directly to Information Security Officer (ISO).
- Renovate, design and implement Microsoft Active Directory (Access Controls, Group Policy, Kerberos Authentication, naming standards, trust relationships, best practices, security policies and standards).
- Ensure all Directory Services solutions and Operating System designs are secured and HIPAA/FERPA compliant.
- Assist with security incidents and provide digital forensic analysis as required by ISO.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER TEAM LEAD
- Senior member of the engineering team responsible for emergency response to security related threats or incidents.
- Work directly with Information Security Officer to implement immediate counter measures and containment procedures for any security incidents.
- Team Lead / Supervisor for Desktop support team of 23 engineers.
- Architect implementation of Systems Management Server (SCCM).