- Proficient in multiple Internal Systems
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Pivot, V - lookup, Macros, etc)
- Working knowledge and experience with SWIFT standards (payments and confirmations) and standard settlement practices.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt, CRM Sales, C# trained
- OFAC, BSA and compliance regulations.
- CBAP Certification (candidate)
- SQL and C# programming experience
- SDLC, Waterfall, ETL, and Scrum methodology
Confidential — SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Business Data Analysis
- Drive efficiencies from high level tasks to low level processes
- Recognized by peers and Senior Management through multiple company sponsored awards
- Experience in Gap Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, budgeting, Cost Benefit Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Impact Analysis, and ROI analysis
- Manage weekly status reports to properly grade transactions and identify potential fraudulent activities to senior leadership
- Interact with SME (SME) to elicit information on the current process in order to make improvements
- Participate and contribute in daily scrums, Sprint meeting and Sprint prioritization
- Using a Gantt and Bar chart for data visualization on the timing of multiple projects
- Gathering data to develop and monitor risk - based compliance program for Dodd Frank and FATCA compliance
- Participate in ad hoc projects, create business requirements documentation, serve as a functional contact within various business partners for support, planning and execution of the projects direct case compliance review, transaction approvals, case closures, workload balance and PTO scheduling
- Appropriately re-prioritize competing demands in order to achieve resolutions while meeting departmental objectives and minimizing exposure to financial and reputational risk.
- Use of a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) as a statistical tool to breakdown a cost of a new system or system upgrade
- Create procedure, training aids and setup training for off-shore staff
- Maintain a positive working relationship with multiple levels of personnel including back office operations, traders, app support, and managers in order to resolve issues and expedite trade settlement corrections.
Confidential — SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Foreign Exchange Resolutions/Business Analysis
- FXR was responsible for cancelling and amending FX deals in compliance with the Dodd Frank regulations.
- FXCO Managed all aspects of onboarding a client. Gather proper documentation
- FXSP Processes corporate client Time Deposits, Enhanced Yield Deposits, Options and FX .
Confidential — CONCORD, CA
Treasury Management Sales Analyst
- TMSA role was to prevent risk to the bank by removing products and offering comparable less risky products. Managed bankrupt and bankrupt accounts in order to mitigate the risk exposure to the bank.. Run risk analysis and advise our implementation team to shut down on a moment’s notice.
- FX Options Accounting consisted of reconciling all of BofA’s FX accounting. Proposed a matching matrix which improved the automatch rate to 99%. Created new procedures and training for offshore staff.
- FXI investigate FX deals that failed delivery. Maintained the lowest case load and fastest turnaround time to resolution on our team.