- Experienced Business Analyst with consulting experience in progressively responsible roles.
- Experience utilizing Organizational Readiness/ Change Management Principles, Enterprise Architecture methods, facilitating communications, and requirement gathering with internal cross - functional teams, clients, and users within the IT, healthcare, patent procurement, and other government environments.
- Helped plan, design, and implement Enterprise Organizational Readiness Lifecycle (EOR) framework.
- Participant in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) model, as well as working in Scrums as part of the Agile Methodology.
- Abilities include excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and a team player. International background with fluency in both English and Russian.
- Experienced Business/Systems analyst well versed in planning, requirements definition, and development of functional & technical specifications.
- Experience with application development, change management, Business Intelligence projects, and capturing business processes.
- Engagement in end to end project management using Agile, Software Development Life Cycle, and Waterfall methodologies, including analysis, design, development.
- Experience working internally in Scrums as part of the Agile methodology, as well as facilitating sessions and workgroups with clients and diverse stakeholders.
- Preparation of business and functional workflow documentation including data flow diagram models for current and planned systems.
- Successfully support project teams under strict deadlines and changing priorities
- Experience generating standard operating procedures and assisting in the quality assurance of team projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written/verbal and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong MS-Office skills (Access, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc…)
Confidential, Roslyn, VA
IT Management Consultant and Agile SME
- Member of the Office Enterprise Program Control (EPC) tasked with supporting the planning, standing up, and delivery of Organizational Readiness services.
- Operationalize customer-centric Service Delivery Model (e.g., develop intake and management processes to facilitate tiered support to Programs)
- Develop communications strategy to socialize befits and impacts of EPC OR services across the Enterprise
- Create OR Framework and Service Delivery Model
- Define approach to capturing metrics throughout the Enterprise Org Readiness Lifecycle (EOR) and measuring EPC CORO success.
- Understanding the size, scope, and challenges of various EPMO Programs to define OR needs
- Begin conducting OR activities according to the agreed upon tier of service and individual Program schedules and EPC OR plan
- Act as facilitators across multiple stakeholder groups to communicate Program information and facilitate Gap Closures
- Develop office operational framework and service delivery model based on Agile Methodology
- Conduct one-on-one Agile Scrum training sessions to familiarize new co-workers with Agile Scrum, and other Agile methodologies such as XP, Kanban, and Lean Programing methodologies
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Associate: Project Management Consultant
- Member of the Application Engineering Division ( Confidential ) tasked with capturing and reengineering Enterprise, Portfolio, and Project level IT System Requirements.
- Collaborate with Federal clients, technical and business team members on a daily basis to facilitate requirement capturing and recording in Rally, requirement engineering, stakeholder engagement, and communication management.
- Produce System/Feature Mappings current of As-Is and To-Be Systems.
- Plan and actively participates in daily scrums as well as all other Agile Scrum ceremonies.
- Act as an Agile Scrum and Rally Software SME.
- Manage and support the execution of client's action items, take and distribute meeting notes, ensure follow-up on commitments, and support ad hoc tasks as requested.
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, contract management, Firm initiatives, conferences, and other ad-hoc Firm projects as directed.
- Act as dedicated resource tasked with tracking and maintaining resource/employee Charge Codes and Purchase Order statements.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Solutions Architect Analyst
- Member of the Solutions Architecture Team tasked with capturing Enterprise Level IT System and Business Process meta-data.
- Collaborate with Federal clients, technical and business team members to develop internal servers
- Develop accompanying applications that capture proprietary data and which are aligned with Confidential business needs and technical standards.
- Analyze individual business process workflows, bulk meta-data captured in business process workflows, and data captured in government furnished repositories.
- Participate in Product Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Lessons Learned sessions.
- Implement Stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in collaboration with Technical and Business Team Members
- Plan and participate in storylines and meet in daily scrums as part of Agile methodology.
- Act as Scrum Master when designated Scrum Master in unavailable.
- Analyze Business and Software requirements.
- Develop standardized documentation for software requirement gathering, planning, and application testing.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint-based project documentation repository
- Create and Provide Training Materials
- Create and present training materials and presentations for Management and Team Staff.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for new applications and project deliverables.
- Develop Surveys, FAQs, Lessons Learned documentation, etc…
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Collaborated with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ( Confidential ) client on Enterprise Architecture framework
- Performed extensive health care-centric research on Medicaid and Medicare IT implementation and policy requirements.
- Gathered and analyzed Requirements for IT system development.
- Developed Business Process Models
- Proficient in Troux EA software package
- Created As Is and To Be business process models based on legislation, regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, State Medicaid Director Letters, SME’s input, etc...
- Re-engineered current workflows to avoid business risks.
- Facilitated client meetings and management walkthroughs.
- Prepared agendas, meetings minutes and gave presentations
- Managed client documentation and security requirements.
- Developed and clarified guidance for storage and access to all pertinent materials.
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
Office of Information Technology Consultant
- Met clients daily in meetings to resolve technical and administrative issues:
- Configured Client machines to in-house networks and databases
- Performed operating system re-installations
- Installed and executed anti-virus and anti-trojan programs
- Optimized machine and system performance
- Escalated client issues to relevant departments in order to provide timely solutions.
- Responsible for configuration and integration of wireless networks
- Assisted with beta testing software and providing specific suggestions for improvements
- Aided the implementation of policy and procedures that affected organizational operations
- Conducting research into various manufacturer-specific issues
- Entrusted with sensitive security information regarding private clientele information