- Enthusiastic andenergetic professional having 11 years of overall experience as Technical ledusing followingproducts and programming language: Python, Splunk, PERL, UNIX Shell Script, Core Javaand Databases (Mysql,Oracle,Sybase)
- Having domain expertise in Insurance, Banking, Life Science Storage, Bio - informatics and Product development.
- Highly motivated, organized and result oriented professional, adaptable to fast changing technologies
- Excellent communication skill and co-ordination with clients
Programming Languages: Python 2.7, Perl 5.8, Shell Script and Core Java
Tools: Splunk 6.5, DB Connect
Databases: Mysql 5.0, Oracle 10g, Sybase
Operating System: Windows 7, Unix
Web Technology: Html, Django, Java Script
IDE: Eclipse 3.1, Edit Plus, Vi Editor
Tools: /Software Python2.7 and Splunk 6.5
- Understood the automation requirement from application team for build and deploy, and configuring new projects by writing automated scripts using Python.
- Implemented Automated Agent restart process using Python scripts and scheduled in Urbancode deploy
- Implemented python script to get the status of Tibco services and EMS messages status in Queues and fed the data to Splunk
- Implemented python script to get the heap memory size and CPU utilization of server and fed the data to splunk to create alerts
- Interacts with the Business/client and Business Analysts to study and understand the requirements and provide relevant solution architecture using the Splunk
- Identify use cases and their data source from the requirement, Install and configure Splunk forwarder to the data source and create the application and indexer for the project.
- Built dashboards, views, alerts, reports, Performed Field Extractions and Field Transformations using the Regular Expressions in Splunk.
- Created Splunk Apps using XML and Web Components. Knowledge of app creation, user and role access permissions
- Created Event types, field lookups, using regular expressions, aliases for search-time outputs and visualizations.
- Configure all types of splunkforwarders (Universal, Heavy and light) to reduce license cost.
- Monitoring the project flow end to end, keeping track of the project status on weekly basis, provides technical related improvement plans to the customer, Technical revisions of the applications to assure the quality of the solution.
- Contacting training session for the Confidential ’s team on Splunk components and additional solution components, Involved in creation of Unit test case plan and Unit test case reports.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Played a key role to create BRE,design document and effort estimation for betterunderstanding about the project
- Setup Python, Django development environments on Windows
- Converted ‘Hip and Knee Worklist’ applications from RPGLE in AS/400to Python,DJango
- Implement a tool using Python to analyze RPGLE code and create sudo code for migration
- Normalized database tables and performed extensive query optimization.
- Cleaned up and rewrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.
- Strategically planned and programmed applications to better manage the site.
- Create use cases, performing unit testing and deploy applications.
Tools: /Software Python 2.7
- Design Reverse Engineering and Pre-process tool
- Communicate with Legacy Modernization team to get requirement
- Coded pre-process tool using Python language
Tools: /Software Splunk 6.3, Splunk DB connect 2.3, Tibco Business works 5.11
Module Support Lead
- Handling PROD issue and Enterprise release, providing support and maintenance for all Non-PROD environments.
- Implemented dashboard to monitor the transaction flow and track each stage of processing
- Created alerts in splunk if any issue during transaction lifecycle
- Work with clients to finalize what the team delivers.
- Planning, assign tasks to the team, participate in analysis and design, coding and technical help during construction and provide guidance throughout the development phase.
- Passing the requirements to the team and provide any necessary training to the team.
- Technical revisions of the applications to assure the quality of the solution. provides technical and process related improvement plans to the customer
- Prepared design document for new modules
- Develop new modules as well as enhancement the existing modules, test anddeliver into production
- Interact with team in efficient way and deliver the product with issue
- Have constantly met my project deadlines and got good feedback/appreciation from the onsiteteam and client
- Has been involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle like requirement analysis, Design, Code constructing
- Deployment done to server and given support